Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

panties

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ok so true story I met a very dirty lady and she had an amazing body we both went for each other like a rash so we did all the norm stuff sucked liked fucked anal etc and then she askes me to put her panties on and after a moment of shock I thought why not and oh wow was it good feeling her satin panties on my cock was mind blowing and my cock was throbbing like never before. anyway we had fun and she slipped my cock out the side and rode me like a racehorse till I came yet again. so after chatting while laid in her panties she asked if she could call her husband and bring him round I said yes sure why not, so after her call she pulls out some hold up stockings and askes me to put these on too so I did and wow was it sexy and a turn on. so I laid in her stockings and panties WHITE by the way and bang on the door and in comes her husband and sees me in her panties and stockings, at first I felt silly but then I see his cock was hard as hell in his trousers.

so we all go to bedroom and he asks if he can release his cock from his trousers so I said yes go for it well what a cock he had massive shaved and cut just like me. next thing we new we were fucking her in every hole she had and while she sat on my face I felt a hand slip in my panties and pull my cock out and start sucking it I new it could not be her and froze for a split second but once he started I was lost in paradise. well I came yet again in his mouth and I had to be kind and kneel in front of him in her sexy gear and take his cock in my mouth while she fingered herself into a massive skirt he then came in my mouth and I swallowed every drip. the end came and we plan on another meet soon.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ratcliffeMan
over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

Well that sure has my cock twitching

over a year ago

I have a pic of me in her panties and stocking if anyone wants a look hehehe

By *ratcliffeMan
over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

Mmmmmmm yes please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I buy my parnter his own panties to wear hehe

over a year ago

he one lucky man

over a year ago

could be an update on my story tonight I hope to have a meet and they want to do same so fingers crossed

Post new Message to Thread