Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

STORY: Ghost Of Christmas Present

Jump to newest

By *ordweaver2018 OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

Laura woke up in the morning to a feeling she had been missing for a while... She was happy, satisfied, sated... She felt the warmth against her back and knew that Chris was curled up there still. Looking out from the bed she could see the open doorway where Sarah had cum repeatedly watching her, their eyes had been locked, unable to tear away from each other.

She felt her pussy begin to ache as she remembered every detail of the previous night in vivid colour. The teasing before going out, the kiss in the club... Sarah running away... Chris, her lost crush from years before, the mind blowing sex. Feeling a twinge of guilt at what must have been going through Sarah's head she lost that train of thought as she felt Chris stir behind her. He was either awake or having a horny dream as she could feel him hardening against her ass.

Sliding her hand back over her hip she slowly wrapped her fingers round the hardening length and teased it with her nails. She heard him moan softly and felt the warmth of his breath on the back of her neck. She felt his hand slid round her ribs to cup her breasts, teasing them briefly before sliding down over her stomach to tease her wet, aching pussy. He dipped his fingers in and out then circled her clit making her breath catch in her throat.

Slowly grinding the curves of her pert ass back against him she felt the heat radiating from his hard cock and lifted one leg. He adjusted himself quickly and she felt the head of his shaft slide into her. He kept just the tip in to begin with rocking back and forwards teasing her and giving her just a taste before he pushed more of his length into her. She reached back and grabbed a handful of his hair as he moved in and out of her, she synced her movements to his feeling his shaft move within her. Moaning softly as he brought her to a gentle orgasm this time. She whimpered in protest as he slid out of her then smiled as she felt him pulling and moving her onto her knees. He slid behind her and slid back in, this time with more force and very deep, so deep inside her...

She felt him driving in and out of her and his fingers dug painfully into her hips which only proved to excite her more. She came twice in quick succession, her pussy clamping down on his thrusting shaft causing him to groan and slow his pace - she knew he was close. He slapped her ass once, a stinging blow, then started thrusting into her with such wild abandon she knew he was going to fill her again and couldn't wait. "Cum in me now..." She called back over her shoulder, her voice thick with lust and longing as she felt him explode. His body jerked and convulsed as she felt his shaft throb within her, the seed pulsing out and filling her.

Slowly sliding out of her (she could feel the cum dripping out down the inside of her thighs) he slid round the bed and kissed her. "I am really sorry Laura - I have work today and I probably should go home and change first..." He had such a cheeky grin when he said that she couldn't help but smile. He cupped her face gently and kissed her then grabbed a scrap of paper from the night stand and a pen lying there and wrote his number down. "Text me later... I need to see you again and soon..." Kissing her again he slid from the bed, gathered his things and slipped out of the room. She heard the door open as she sprawled in the middle of the bed trying to process everything that had happened.

She must have dozed off as she woke a while later still in the bed but with more light streaming through the gap in the curtains. She slid out of the bed, aware of a slightly tender head and other areas as well and grabbed her robe from the back of the bedroom door. Making her way down the landing she walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. It was one of her favourite bits of the shower - a bit walk in one that she could enjoy the warm water raining down on her.

She hooked the robe on the rack and stepped into the shower, feeling the water wash over her. She instantly relaxed, the warm water covering her head to foot and helping to clear her mind. She leaned against the wall, her forehead resting on the cool marble surface as the warmth soaked into her back. She had a bit of sorting out to do today, starting with Sarah... What was she going to say to her? She had snogged her, there had been a connection when she had hooked up with a ghost out of her past. Not only that but then there had been that crazily intense orgasm where they had been watching each other? That wasn't normal but it had felt totally comfortable and right...

Even just remembering it from the night before had her as wet inside as she was outside and her had drifted down to her pussy, teasing her clit very gently, enjoying the stimulation as she remembered the look on Sarah's face as she came watching Laura ride Chris' cock. Her distraction was so great that she didn't hear the door to the bathroom open. The first she became aware of Laura was when she felt a cool hand on each shoulder and begin to massage them.

Letting out a surprised squeak she turned suddenly, her back pressed to the wall as she suddenly realised that someone was there with her. Her eyes widened as for the second time in two days she saw Sarah fully naked. However this time Sarah had a more determined look in her eyes. As Laura stood with her back to the wall Sarah leaned in close and kissed her. Laura was so unprepared she just let it happen, shocked at having Sarah naked in the shower with her.

She froze. All she could feel was the press of Sarah's lips against hers - the sensations flooded through her. She closed her eyes and felt herself relax into it. Sarah's arms wrapped around her pulling her away from the wall, she felt her embrace her and her tongue slip into her mouth. Almost involuntarily her own arms slid around Sarah's curves, cupping her ass as they kissed. Slowly she became aware of more sensations, their breasts rubbing together, the feel of her fingers against her back.

She slid her hands up into Sarah's hair and grabbed a handful making her gasp. Sarah may have taken her by surprise but she was in charge here. It was her house and her bathroom. With a tight grip on Sarah's hair Laura kissed her, biting down on Sarah's bottom lip, enough to to make her wince. Laura then traced kisses down the side of Sarah's neck and loved how she trembled as she kissed softly each time. Laura's fingers rose to tease those glorious tits that Sarah was so proud of. She twisted and pulled and tweaked them but everything she did only seemed to make Sarah hornier.

Applying pressure to her hair and pulling her down Laura drove Sarah to her knees before her. She had never done this before but something in the last twenty-four hours had driven her sex drive to new heights. She would never had imagined kissing a girl, or fucking someone like she had Chris the last night or imagined having her best friend kneeling in front of her. With both hands twisted in Sarah's hair, Laura pulled her face into her crotch.

Sarah didn't need any instructions or encouragement and within seconds Laura could feel her tongue swirling on her still sensitive clit. She sagged back leaning against the wall and Sarah followed her, eagerly sucking and licking and teasing her pussy. Laura let out a soft moan as she felt Sarah slide the tip of one finger into her ass, teasing her little puckered hole as she ate her tight pussy. Laura was sure that she must be able to taste Chris' cum still but Sarah seemed to be enjoying herself immensely.

Sarah pulled back and looked up at Laura and the look of lust on her face made Laura weak at the knees. Sarah slid two fingers into her pussy and started finger fucking Laura. It didn't take much more to send her over the edge and Laura came hard, her legs gave way and she sank down to the floor next to Sarah. She pulled Sarah into her arms and kissed her softly on the lips. The warm water rained down from above as she slowly stroked her fingers over Sarah's skin. Sarah had her head resting on Laura's shoulder and was gently kissing her neck.

"I am sorry for bailing last night..."

"What was going on in your head hun?" Laura asked softly.

"It was a weird day. I left my boyfriend, that was why I really came to stay with you. We had a massive argument and that is definitely over. But then I have been fantasising about you for months and seeing you naked and seeing you looking at my naked body... I didn't know what to think... Then when we were out and we kissed it was amazing. But I didn't want to ruin our friendship."

"Nothing will ruin that... Apart from maybe me... After all that I ended bringing an old crush home."

"I know... and you seemed so happy together. But watching you riding him was one of the hottest things I have ever seen."

"I have wanted him for years, always been my fantasy guy... I have no idea what the future holds but for the present you are my best friend and there is definitely some kind of connection. We need to get out, get dry and continue this conversation downstairs. You have a shower Sarah, I will meet you downstairs in a bit!"

Laura kissed Sarah softly on the lips, feeling Sarah's tongue flicker over her own and then stood, walking out the shower and wrapping a towel round her soaking body.

Laura quickly dried herself and her hair in her room, running the brush through it until she was happy, slipping on a pair of her panties and wrapping herself in her robe she made her way downstairs. It was mid afternoon now and she was hungry. She made herself and Sarah a sandwich and sat down at the kitchen table to eat. A few minutes later as she ate quietly thinking about what had happened and trying to work out what she wanted to happen, Sarah walked into the kitchen wearing just a long t-shirt. Even in just that she mad things stir deep inside Laura, she was so gorgeous.

"Thanks hun..." Sarah sat down and ate her sandwich smiling at Laura. They ate in silence, both still deep in thought but it was a comfortable silence not an awkward one. Once they finished Sarah grabbed the plates and took them to the sink. "If I am staying here a few days perhaps I should help out a bit more." She said with a grin.

As Laura watched her washing the two plates she made a decision. It seemed to be the time of year for making impulsive choices. She walked over to Sarah at the sink and slid her hands around her waist. Kissing the side of Sarah's neck her hands drifted lower under the hem of the shirt and found what she was expecting...

"You Minx! No panties... It's almost like you want my fingers inside you..."

"Please..." Sarah practically whispered, but the desire was evident in her voice. Laura teased her fingers over Sarah's clot. The tips lightly dancing and flickering making Sarah's legs shake and her breath come faster. Laura slowly slid the folds of Sarah's wet pussy apart, reaching and teasing until she could slide two fingers into Sarah whilst grinding the palm of her hand on her clit.

Sarah was panting now, her fingers gripping the edge of the sink, her knuckles white as Laura plunged her fingers in and out and kept the constant grinding motion on her clit. It didn't take long for Sarah to cum hard, hard enough that her legs gave way and only the counter-top and Laura kept her upright. Laura have her a few moments to catch her breath then too her hand and led her upstairs...

They entered Laura's bedroom and She pushed Sarah down onto the bed. In seconds she had pulled the t-shirt over Laura's head and pushed her back into the pillows. Laura stood by the side of the bed for a moment, admiring the view - Sarah had an amazing body, curvy - just where it turned Laura on. Dropping her robe she slid onto the bed next to Sarah and slowly traced her fingers down from her full breasts, over her stomach and down between her legs. She loved how Sarah's breath caught in her throat as her hand brushed over the sensitive spot between her legs.

Leaning over Laura kissed Sarah softly then kissed her way across her cheek and down her neck, her fingers still teasing Sarah as she slowly kissed down her breasts, she licked and sucked on her nipples for a few moments making Sarah whimper then kissed down over her stomach, shifting her way down the bed until she was kneeling between Sarah's legs. Tightly gripping her ankles she pushed them wider apart and then began to kiss up the inside of her calves. Biting gently and kissing as she worked her way up she could hear Sarah's soft sighs and her breathing speeding up as she grew more and more aroused.

Finally reaching the apex of her legs she gently blew across Sarah's vulnerable pussy, she watched the shiver ripple through Sarah then lowered her head and tasted her for the first time. It was not how she had expected - different to her own taste but she liked it. Using the tip of her tongue to spread Sarah's pussy she ran her tongue up and down eliciting a louder moan from Sarah. She grazed her teeth over Sarah's sensitive clit and it was like she had electrocuted her - Sarah came instantly. Her hands reached down and slid into Laura's hair as she begged her to keep going.

She lowered her mouth to Sarah's pussy and, letting go of one ankle, slid a finger into her as well. Manipulating her skilfully, Laura got her close to cumming again then pulled back. This time when Sarah begged Laura stood, turned round and positioned herself into a sixty-nine position so her own soaking hole was directly above Sarah's face. It took a moment but as she lowered herself down she felt Sarah start working on her own pussy. It felt amazing and after all the excitement she could feel that it wouldn't be long until she peaked again.

She returned to eating Sarah's delicious cunt and before long they were both cuming again. She clamped her legs around Sarah's head and ground herself down onto her face as she came hard... Slowly sliding off Sarah she slid into the bed next to her and slid her arms around her. What the future would bring she didn't know but for the present she was happy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread