By *urvitlots OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 14/12/16 22:33:42]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urvitlots OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

I was 18, Irene was 20. I was in my 2nd year at University, Irene was in her 4th year. I was a little geeky as I hadn't quite found myself. Irene by contrast was more experienced and confident and certainly had an aura bout her. I really liked her!

We both lived in a mixed student house on the edge of the Meadows in Edinburgh. There were 8 in the flat, Irene and Iona and six guys. Irene and Iona were both 4th year and the lads were mixed 2nd and 3rd years. The flat had a mix of single and double rooms. I had a single, Irene had a single. They were next to each other. The bathroom was shared, an interesting experience for an inexperienced young lad. Rooming next to Irene was also an experience, there were a couple of nights that I could of sworn I heard some moaning and banging.

Irene was gorgeous. Not a classic stunner but she did make me flutter a little when I looked at her. Whilst I still had to find my style, she confidently wore jeans shirt combinations that made me stir. Pale jeans enhancing her lovely bum, shirt outside jeans with top two buttons undone showing of a lovely cleavage. Breasts round and firm, I imagined a size C cup and figure a lovely full size 12 on a 5ft6" body. Her face was always smiley and I imagined tickling the back of her neck with her short blonde hair.

It all happened on Bonfire night.

We all went out onto the Meadows with a few beers to see the 'free' fireworks display looking out onto the back of Edinburgh Castle. It was a cool night so we were all well wrapped up. I tried to stay close to Irene and it looked like she was also staying close to me. Or was I imagining things?

The display ended with a tremendous creschendo and a burst of fireworks. I looked across at Irene and was met by a lovely smile and a wee wink. Did I miss read it? Did she notice me?

Irene moved over to us all and started giving the lads hugs. When she got to me she put her hand on my bum and squeezed me in to her, my chest pressing on her breast. She moved her head in towards my shoulder and neck and kissed me on the side of my neck. I heard a feint whisper that no-one else would hear 'I'm yours, do you want to fuck me tonight?'

By *urvitlots OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

"[Removed by poster at 14/12/16 22:33:42]"

Deleted by mistake!

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

U rarely get offers like that mmmm lucky guy

over a year ago

More please

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *urvitlots OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

Continued ..

I was a little taken aback to say the least. OK I had admired her for some time and I had spent many a night wanking myself off thinking about running my hand insider her shirt, cupping her breasts and squeezing her nipples whilst at the same time moving my hand down inside her jeans to find her wetness and inserting my two fingers in her tight moist hole. Making her cum and then sucking her juices off my fingers whilst I shot my cum all over the bedsheets.

But she had just offered to fuck me!

I squeezed her and pressed my groin into her which, in a matter of seconds, had grown somewhat. I kissed her back and said 'OK then'.

What a dipshit, 'OK then'! Why not, 'yes I'll fuck you and you will beg for more'!

None of the guys seemed to spot our little liaison although I did think I spotted a little sideways glance from Iona. Did she suspect? I know Irene and Iona were close, had they been talking about me?....

over a year ago

Keep it going

By *ita7Man
over a year ago

Kettering

Like it. Good build up

By *urvitlots OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

Pause .....

OK, it's up to you. Do you prefer one in the hand or two in the Bush?

Restart .....

By *urvitlots OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

OK, well I'll decide - one in the hand now and two in the bush will come later

Irene looped her arm with mine and started striding along Middle Meadow Walk. Iona made a bee line for us, and I was soon part of a gorgeous girls sandwich. The lads were ahead and I called to them to find out where they were going. Without looking back they shouted ' The Argyll' to which I replied 'mines a Best, see you there'.

Irene and Iona skipped along between the trees and I had no option but to be carried along with them. I could feel their warmth either side of me and brushed against each of their breasts in turn as we skipped along between the trees. Iona tilted her head against mine and kissed my neck and said in a voice that could be heard by Irene 'I know she wants to fuck you tonight, I want to join in'.

'Me first' says Irene. We were just passing Roseneath Terrace and Irene stopped us both. She un-looped my arm and moved across to Iona to whisper in her ear. I couldn't catch what was said but I saw both grin and immediately Irene pulled me away from Iona and we headed off down Roseneath Terrace away from the Argyll. I called out to Iona ' See you later...' and she headed off towards the Argyll.

Irene said, 'Just follow me' and we headed to the end of the street and then veered right down a wee lane just after Meadow Place Lane between two garages.

'This will do' says Irene as she's stops and pulls herself towards me. Our eyes meet and we kiss, gently at first and I could feel myself harden. As we pressed our bodies together our kissing got more passionate and I moved my hand down to Irene's crotch. I could feel a warmth and a hint of wetness down there as Irene's hand moved in tandem to my groin and pressed against the bulge of my cock.

'Just stay still, keep quiet and enjoy' said Irene as she detached herself from me.

Se moved down and kneeled in front of me. She quickly unbuttoned my jeans, top one first and then the fly buttons and reached into my boxers for my cock. Given the aroused state it was in it was soon out along with my balls cupped in her other hand. She blew gently on the end and then enveloped it in her lips. I gasped and couldn't help but let out a moan. Irene moved her mouth away and said 'shushhhh'.

I put my head back and closed my eyes as Irene took me in her mouth again, her tongue flicking on the head of my penis. She took most of me in her mouth to the point of gagging and moved her head back and forth. This was just the best thing I had ever experienced. Irene rocked back and forth as I tried to keep quiet and suppress the urge to cum. Irene kept going, slurping on my dick and massaging my balls with her other hand. I fell back against the wall, my knees almost buckling in pleasure. I wasn't going to last much longer, this was after all my first time.

'I'm going to come', I said. Irene withdrew for long enough to say 'go ahead' and then quickened the pace and the sucking pressure on my cock. I couldn't hold on any longer and spurted my load just at the point I was at my deepest in her mouth. Struggling to remain quiet and to stand up I bucked as each jet squirted into her mouth and down her throat.

Irene didn't gag or change her rhythm, just eased the suction a little as the intensity of my orgasm took hold. I almost fell to my knees in pleasure but Irene held me up and released me from her mouth as she licked the drips of come that escaped from her mouth.

I caught one on her chin with my finger just as it was going to drip onto her and wiped it across her lips. She used her tongue to guide it back into her mouth to swallow it and the remaining cum in her mouth.

'Fuck me, that was amazing' I said. 'Good' said Irene, 'Iona will love your cock'.

'What', I replied. 'Just wait for the threesome later' said Irene .......

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

over a year ago

By *ita7Man
over a year ago

Kettering

Keep going. Looking forward to the mff

over a year ago

By *urvygirl75Woman
over a year ago

chester

[Removed by poster at 20/12/16 10:42:38]

By *urvygirl75Woman
over a year ago

chester

Keep this going.....love it!!

S

Xx

By *teemy adventuresCouple
over a year ago

somewhere nearby

Loving this story, making me all horny reading this. Lucky girls.

Xx

over a year ago

By *urvitlots OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

Thanks for messages, next instalment tomorrow. You can see Meadow Place Lane on Google Street View if you want a bit of context

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - leading you astry!!

More

By *urvitlots OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

Well there I was, spent and needing a way to support myself with my trousers and boxers down at my knees. I heard footsteps approaching the close behind me and to my right and I quickly tried to pull up my boxers and trousers as I heard the footsteps get louder.

They quickened and got louder as they got nearer and I could soon tell it was a woman footsteps. ' Is that you Iona?' Irene said.

'Yep, it's just me Irene, relax. Have you milked him?' she said.

'Haven't I just' said Irene, 'He gushed down my throat but I bet there is still some left for you'.

'Well piss of then as we agreed and let me have my turn and we'll see you at the Argyll in ten minutes or so" said Iona.

Irene moved away and Iona settled herself in front of me. She was about the same height, a little taller than Irene, but still a good few inches shorter than me even with her high heel boots. She fixed her eyes on mine, pursed her bright red lips, took my head in her hands and roughly pressed her lips against mine. I could feel our teeth through the kiss and whilst a little rougher than I was used to, it was really a turn on.

Iona pulled my head towards her and increased the intensity of the kiss.

At the same time she moved her right leg between mine and her thigh pressed against my groin. Despite spending my load only a matter of minutes ago, I could feel myself harden, animal instincts of 'this is too good to miss out on' taking over.

Iona, released me from her kiss and began to move down my chest and stomach. I hadn't had time to properly pull up my boxers and trousers and so was still exposed. Iona's right hand took hold of my by now hard cock and began to stroke it. Her head and mouth were close enough for me to feel their presence but far enough away for me to want more. Iona continued to rub me , she was kneeling by now in a similar position to Iona, but she was more of a tease. Given I'd ejaculated a good syringe full I was able to hold on for a bit longer. This gave me opportunity to reach down and stroke the front of her breasts, enough to feel her nipples harden.

Her tongue on my penis was beginning to have an irreversible effect, and I could feel the pressure building in my balls and through my shaft. I twas just too much for me too soon to hold out and manage my orgasm.

'Fuck it' I thought, 'not another quick cum'. The whole situation was so erotic and new to me that I couldn't help but lose control early. I opened my hand on the back of her head and kept her mouth over my cock. She had a different style to Irene, much more tongue flicking and I could feel her tongue lick on my frenulum and in the underside of my head.

Although it must only have been 20 mins max since I came in Irene's mouth, I was on the verge with Irene. I pushed her towards me again. I could feel the spunk build in my shaft I eased my cock out of her mouth and kept it only an inch or so away from her pursed lips. I could feel the intensity build and then release. With a loud 'Arghhhhhh, mmmmm' I spurted over her pursed lips. As the orgasm took hold I wavered a little and the spurts sprayed from her lips to her left cheek and into her hair and then up onto her top lip, nose and on her cheek just below her eye.

Iona moaned and used her tongue to guide all the ejaculate into her mouth. I had an irresistable urge to kiss her whilst her mouth was still covered in cum. I'd not tasted cum before and it was quite pleasurable, salty with a slight metallic taste and a slimy but pleasurable texture. Iona's tongue made sure I had my fill.

'Come on then' she said 'We better get on to the pub before anyone gets too suspicious. You need a rest anyway before I take your cock in my pussy whilst you are licking out the cum you have deposited in Irene. You need to recuperate a little for later on'.

I was stunned but had enough sense to pull up my boxers and trousers, struggling to put my still hard cock inside my boxers. As I tried to do so, a big globule of cum squeezed out onto my trousers, leaving a telltale wet patch sign of a cock that had seen some recent action. The wet patch on my light brown trousers was pretty obvious, given the end of my cock was pointing upwards and right around my right pocket.

'Off to the pub then' I said, 'I need some Guinness to replenish my cum stock'.

'Remember we both want you later' said Iona, 'so you better get prepared'.

over a year ago

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

By *urvygirl75Woman
over a year ago

chester

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Lucky boy!!

More

By *urvitlots OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

Thanks, I'll get the next mff written after xmas. It will be worth waiting for

By *urvitlots OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

"Thanks, I'll get the next mff written after xmas. It will be worth waiting for "

What do you think the first line should be? The best one will set the scene for the next part of the story

By *urvitlots OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

Iona and I entered the Argyll arm in arm and after a quick look round spotted the others over in the corner. I guided Iona towards them and broke off to stop at the bar to order our drinks, a pint for me and a long vodka for Iona. I needed some time for my cock to subside and the wet patch to fade.

I walked over to the others with our drinks and joined in the banter. Iona and Irene kept giving me knowing glances and I could feel a tingle in my groin as I thought about what Iona had said would come later.

After a few more drinks the conversations were becoming louder, rowdier and more lewd. I couldn't help thinking about having the two of them and when Irene went off to the loo, I quickly followed her and caught her just before she went in. 'Do you want to come in and watch me pee' she said. No! I want you to take me and Iona back to yours so we can finish off what we started'. Irene agreed and suggested that she got Iona and that I offered to walk them home. That way I could leave with them. Irene went in to the loo and I went back to the group.

Irene came back and after a quick whisper to Iona announced to the group that we were leaving. I jumped in and said I would see them home as I had had enough.

Their flat was on Warrender Park Crescent, only a five minute walk away. We walked briskly, me between them with a hand on their bums and them both stroking the growing bulge in my trousers.. They lived together in the flat so there was nobody there to disturb or avoid. After two flights of stairs we arrived at their flat and by now we were all ready for what was about to come!

Post new Message to Thread