Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Before the year is over - Fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

MMF

There are two of us awaiting outside the room, hearts pounding as our imaginations run riot. We know you will be laying on the bed, vision borrowed by the blindfold. Every other sense alive and multiplied so you feel a shift in the air as the door opens.Feeling the weight of our stares devouring your figure Goosebumps pepper your skin, as massage oil is run down your back pooling into the dip just above your arse.

Although you know what's coming, when four hands suddenly start exploring your body you tense and a small arch of your back betrays your need.

The tension fades away over the time under skilled hands. Nerves alight as your gently rolled on to your front. Two hands of different sizes pull your legs to either side as hands guide you by your wrist.

Two chests different yet both causing your tongue to moisten your lips, as your pussy tightens impatience making your hands rush to our cocks.

One familiar, memories etched into your mind surface even as your hand explores the other. Never before have you had two cocks, so many hands working your body. Now lips brush your neck as a tongue moistens your clit.

Your fingers intertwine with the bed sheet as soft kiss turns to hard sucking, nipples held between teeth and two fingers slipping in. Fingers spreading your lips as a tongue belonging to another causes an animalistic moan to escape your lips.

You pull the one teasing your breasts up until his cock rests on your lower lip, wet with precum you proceed to envelop the head, tongue lashing the tip as hard as the mouth pleasing you.

After some time, and fair few rolling orgasims you ask to be fucked. Desire riddles your voice causing a huskiness that there is no denying.

The cock in your mouth withdraws, and you feel pressure beside you as he lays down. I guide you to your knees to straddle him. Hands on your hips lowering you body onto his hard member, setting the rhythm the moving to cup your arse. His hands gather your hair in a fist, exposing your neck to his lips. Your hands quest for me, pulling me behind you. You wet your fingers and with your finger you rim yourself, telling me your ready to be filled by two cocks for the first time.

What follows cant be planned or described. Allow your imagination to run wild, let your desire fill you with need and make these words become reality that much faster.

Mmff

Same scenario however the chair to be occupied by the female half of the other couple. Handcuffs or silk ribbon fastening her to the chair or the bed, just enough leeway to play with herself.

Would welcome variation's and ideas to this fantasy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread