Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cock whore

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This will be a multi story thread detailing the rise of my gay sexual awakoning.

From the moment i had sexual urges i knew i liked both males and females. I lost my virginity to my first girlfriend on my 17th birthday. It was just over a year later that i lost my gay virginity to her older brother and her god father

Me and the girlfriend had been out drinking with her mum and dad at the local pub. The mrs had a bit to much to drink and i told the parents i would take her home they agreed said they were gonna stay for the lockin.

I walked my mrs home she lived about 15mins from pub but tookus nearly 45 mins to get home. When we finally made it home i took her straight to her bedroom. Her bedroom was downstairs but all the others were upstairs. While getting my mrs to her room i could hear grunting. Within seconds of being in her room my mrs was flopped on bed sleeping. I thought id leave her to it and left to go watch some tv until her parents got back when in hall i could hear moaning so i went up stairs to investigate. When i got to top of stairs i could hear clear as day it was sex noises. Only person in was her brother i thought maybe he had brought a girl back albeit a very masculine sounding one.

I noticed his door was half open. I decided to have a peak in. To my surprise it wasnt a girl on the bed on his knees was steve my girlfriends older brother with her godfather Mark fucking his ass with force and steve was loving it.

Shall i continue??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Oh yes do tell every thing xxxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love this

over a year ago

Yeah carry on

By *owieladMan
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Yeah deffo start was good

over a year ago

yes more please

over a year ago

Oh please carry on

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *riananthony2Man
over a year ago

bristol

Yes, love to read more

over a year ago

Good start

over a year ago

Wheres the next part :D

over a year ago

Next bit?

over a year ago

I stood there Amazed by the scene in front of me. I was already rock hard watching steve take a pounding. I don't know what came over me but i found myself walking into room pulling my cock out and putting it in front of steves face. He opened his eyes smiled and took my cock into his mouth. Oh god i was in heaven.

My cock slipped right down steves throat with every thrust mark gave him making steve gag this seemed to spur Mark on as he fucked Steve harder. After about 5mins of this i was ready to explode Steve must of known this aswell as he stopped sucking and said "oh no you dont cant have you cumming just yet, strip and turn around bend over". I did as instructed and then felt a tongue on my ass, after a while i felt a finger at my entrance i felt the pressure then in it went steve fingered me me slowly at first then sped up adding another. I opened my eyes and mark was standing in front of me with his cock at my mouth i opened at let him in if i thought i was gonna give a gentle blow job i was wrong Mark grabbed me by the back of the head and began face fucking me hard making me gag. He pushed me off and threw me on bed told me to get on all fours. I did as i was told steve got under me and took my cock in his mouth. I felt pressure on my ass then a sharp pain as Marks cock forced his way into me i grunted and bit duvet to stop me screaming out. Mark wasnt gentle and fucked me with force, after about 10 minutes i started to enjoy the fucking i was recieving. I started to suck on Steves cock i could feel myself about to explode and this time steve didnt stop. I exploded shot after shot of cum down steves throat this seemed to send Steve over the edge and he filled my mouth with so much cum i couldnt keep it all in and it dribbled down his cock.

Steve got out from underneth me and laid beside us. I thought mark.may let up a bit but he didnt if anything he pounded me harder after about 30mins i lost all energy and collapsed on bed my eyes rolling back in my head but Mark continued to pummel me i was gasping and grunting i never thought id ever be fucked like this never mind my first time. The hard fucking continued for about 20 minutes before i felt Mark tense then squirt shot of shot up my arse. He continued to fuck me for a few more minutes before collapsing on top of me. We must of lay there for about half an hour with marks softening cock still inside of me. Mark rolled over and went to toilet. I looked over to Steve who was sound asleep so i stood up got my closes back on and headed back down stairs. I was about to go into my girlfriends room when i heard a cough, i turned around and there in livingroom was her dad. We must not of heard him come in. "Come here a minute he asked" so i headed into the livingroom, when i got in i noticed he had his cock out and what a cock it was it was at least 9" and really thick. He looked me in the eyes and said " i hope you have enough energy left because im gonna fuck you harder than Mark did so gt down and take my cock in your mouth" i duly obliged.

By *afmanMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

over a year ago

I was on my knees in seconds with my girlfriends dad Robs cock in my mouth and i was struggling it was huge barely fit in my mouth but i was loving every second of this. Rib gripped back of my head with both hands and started to thrust up making me gag and splutter my saliva down his cock.as he face fucked me hard and fast.

After a hard face fucking he span pulled my head up and threw me down on couch i felt him spit on my ass as he put 2 fingers in my still loose ass and finger fucked me until he replaced them with his cock. Rob thrust his cock at least half way in and again i had to bite a cushion to stop myself screaming he continued to fuck me occasionally slapping my ass it didnt take him long to have his cock balls deep in my ass, if i thought my ass was full when mark fucked me it was nothing compared to Robs cock deep in me and Rob seemed to fuck twice as hard as Mark but going by his grunting he wouldnt last as long.

I heard a noise we both looked to the door and there standing with a look of horror was My Girlfriend was standing there her dad hadnt stopped fucking me, my girlfriend ran back to the room. I tried to say for him to stop but couldnt bring myself to. Rob asked me if i wanted him to stop but i just barked no fuck me harder and boy did he he wènt to town really fucking me and i screamed and grunted as Rob lost control i felt him tense up and fill me with a bucketful of cum and without being touched i came all over the couch we took a few minutes to compose ourselves.

I got dressed and went to my girlfriends room. We argued all the time i could feel her dads cum dribbling out of me and down my leg. The row got heated she hit me and somehow we ended up having sex hard frantic sex she even told me to fuck her ass so i did she then bent me over got out one of her toys and fucked me with it i came over her bed she picked up my clothes threw them at me and threw me out.

I never heard from her again but i did hear that her parents divorced . A few years later i bumped into.her dad again in pub in town he fucked me in toilet took me home and fucked me all night. That was start of a few months of fucking which ended when his new girlfriend caught us and then never heard from.him again but i was hooked i started getting riskier and riskier with my sexual conquests

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

over a year ago

I had the bug ill admit i became a sex addict. I had sex with well over 200 men and women. I slept with d*unk people old men and women slept with numerous partners friends family. I was out of control i realised this when i was i being spit roadted by 2 d*unk old men with small cocks as some old d*unk tart watched.

I knew i had to change settle down i had a lovely girlfriend good job nice home but was risking it for cheap dirty sex so i was gonna give it up and try behave myself.

So.i decided that saturday night i would go to the local gay club guys n dolls which was known to a local slut hole which everybody had sex sometimes you had to step over people having sex on stairs.

over a year ago

So along came saturday and off i went to lguys and dolls as soon a i walked in there was a black guy having his cock sucked in corner.

I walked up stairs and had a few drinks and then went to dance after a few dances i was joined by a buff older male who danced with me. We danced for a few dances. A slow dance came on and this man pulled me in close so close i could feel his bulge and i felt impressive. I couldnt help but feel it the guy grabbed and kissed me he then grabbed and dragged me into the toilets where all cubicles seemed to be taken with other people having sex. I thought we would wait but this guy had other ideas he undid his buckle dropped his trousers and pushed me to my knees i thought aboit objecting bit 1 i was here to have one last night and 2 his cock was too good to turn down so i just opened up and let him in. I sucked on his beautiful cock for all i was worth all to aware of the small crowd watching a few tried to join in but the guy stopped them seems he wasnt against showing off in front of people but doesnt want to share.

He pulled me off his cock and demanded i get naked who was i to argue so as i got naked not caring there was about 15 people watching the guy(never got his name) went and grabbed lube from wee boxes that kept lube and condoms in. He then barked me to get on counter facing him as he lubed his cock he then lubed my ass pulling me down and put my legs around him aligning his cock with my ass and with 1 thrust was over half way in i screamed out in pleasure and pain. This guy went to town on me really fuckimg me it was exctasy i kept asking to be fucked harder as i enjoyed the pounding i was recieving wishing it wouldnt end but it did the man started shaking and i felt pump after pumpnof glorious nectar fill me upthe guy just pulled out dressed and left i was about to get up when the next giy stepped up. This guy was stunning musclely but his cock was small and thin he stuck it in and went to town but i couldnt feel a thing he pulled out and came over me and for such a small cock he came so much and it hit me on my face my stomach my cock he just kept going. Next guy got me on all fours and entered me as another put his cock in my mouth and face fucked me they were forceful and i was loving it i was being pounded by numerous guys and loving it. By the end of the night i must of fucked about 40 guys i was in heaven. As the last guy was fucking me i looked up and caught my boss standing there watching me . Now my boss was a big black guy and as i looked at him i saw the bulge in his trousers it was huge biggest ive ever seen he just winked and left i knew then my days of being a cock whore wasnt over.

After i cleaned myself up and got dressed i was heading to leave when the bouncer grabbed me and dragged me into the backroom. He said i watched you get fucked by all those guys you must have time for one more all i could say back was yes please. The bouncer spun me around pulled my trousers down got his cock out again it was huge biggest one of night about 11" and then thrust into me i was grunting as he pounded my ass i was Screaming "YES FUCK ME FUCK ME HARD" he really went to town on my man pussy he was lasting forever i lost all energy and collapsed he pulled me to my knees and thrust his cock in my mouth i could taste the cum of the numerous other guys that had fucked me. The bouncer grunted and fed me full of cum.

I got up gingerly and was ready to leave when i noticed all the other bouncers standing wanking. I said i cant take anymore the now so the bouncer said thats fine you can come to mine and we will fuck you senseless. I didnt have any energy to argue so just said ok.

over a year ago

Wow xxx

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread