Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Zoe 2 Part 2

Jump to newest

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

It took me a minute to recover as I stood there breathing heavily my trousers and pants around my ankles my hand on the back of a chair to steady myself as I watched Zoe lick some cum around her lips and using a finger to wipe some more off her chin. She made sure I could see her put her finger in her mouth as she sucked the cum off her finger. I smiled as did she but soon realised I was a little compromised as I stood half naked in a meeting room that we most likely should not have been in. I pulled my pants and trousers up and as I did had a sudden thought - I wondered if there was any CCTV cameras in the room or in the corridor. I quickly looked around some urgency now - I couldn't see anything. Zoe was standing now picking up her large bag as I made my way to the door and again wondered why her bag was so big, not your average handbag. Zoe then cried out "Shit" I nearly panicked but she then told me we hadn't taken any pics to show her other half. I think we were both a bit preoccupied with other matters but we both quietly made a promise to do so in the room - it was only fair. I slowly opened the door a crack and took a peek outside getting braver as I saw no-one in the corridor and we marched out together trying to look innocent if anyone should pass us. We made a bee line for the lifts passing the room where I had licked out Zoe. As we approached the lift there was no-one there so with some relief I pushed the button to call the lift even though it was for one floor up. As we waited Zoe gave my bum a pinch just as the lift arrived. The door opened and inside there was another couple no doubt on the way back to their room they smiled as we entered. It was a small lift and they moved to the back as Zoe and I stepped inside our backs then to them. Zoe reached over and grabbed my cock which was still hard giving it a rub. I smiled not caring if the couple saw but not expecting they could and maybe they thought we were holding hands - Zoe was holding something that was for sure. The short lift ride ended with a ping and doors opened, Zoe finally letting loose my cock as we stepped out, the couple saying a polite have a nice evening. Zoe quietly said we intended too just as the lift doors closed once again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

My room was quite a way down the corridor and we got there at a reasonable pace, Zoe keen to play again almost leading the way despite not knowing my room number. We got inside and Zoe explored the room commenting on the size of the king bed and that it was nice to have a sofa too. Plenty of space to play she commented. With that she came over to me and gave me a hug and a nice passionate kiss. I pulled her to me wanting to feel her body against mine. Zoe released me and turned her back asking me to unzip her dress - I did so, surprisingly without fumbling as my arms tingled and were shaking with excitement about what lay ahead. She turned to me dropping it off her shoulders and letting it drop to the floor. She was stood in a black thong and a nice thin lacy black bra. She also had hold up black stockings and of course those heels. She reached into her bag and pulled out her phone and after pressing few buttons she gave it to me instructing me to take some pics. Zoe then strutted around the room occasionally taking a sexy pose such as bending forwards over the bed legs spread wide. I just kept taking pics on her phone taking it all in. Zoe then strode over to her large bag and picked it up before sitting on the sofa her bag next to her. She spread her legs and started to play with herself looking me in the eye all the time - at first fingering her pussy through her thong before moving her hand inside no doubt enjoying her own touch as she gasped as she did. I took a few more pics on her phone not sure how they would come out as I was concentrating more on the erotic sight before me on the bed. The thong was slipped off and her other hand was fondling her breasts pulling each tit out I almost forgot to take some more pics but did so. Then Zoe reached inside her bag and started pulling out a couple of toys. Now I realised why the bag was so large she came prepared. The first toy was a wand the usual large handled instrument with the vibrating bulbous end and no doubt a Zoe favourite. She soon had it turned on buzzing quietly as she rubbed it up and down the inside of her thighs before teasing up her body to her nipples the vibration of the wand causing them to harden to a point where I could see how turned on Zoe was. But Zoe did not play with her pussy and I was soon to realise why as she reached for her bag again and this time brought out a bunch of rope. This was not any kind of rope and I imagined this was proper bondage rope. It was soft to touch but also strong and quite a wide diameter. It was red in colour and I thought how colour coordinated Zoe was as she lay on the bed the rope draped over her legs.

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

At first I wasn't sure if the rope was for me to be tied or for Zoe, but I decided to take the lead and took the rope from Zoe - I was going to tie her to the bed and use her toys on her and maybe some other stuff that I could do but my mind was racing. My first issue was how do I tie Zoe to the bed. This was a standard hotel bedroom although a higher specification than the average but there were no obvious tie down points. Note to self to complain to the management when I get the survey about my stay. Luckily - or was it planned - there was quite a bit of rope and after unravelling it all I noticed there were in fact two ropes. I had no choice but to use the feet on the corners of the bed as my anchor points. The rope already had a loop in one end so I placed Zoe's left hand into it and tightened the knot so that it was comfortable but Zoe could not pull her hand out. I threaded the other end of the rope under the bed at the foot end bringing the rope back up to tie Zoe's left ankle ensuring that her leg would be spread. I did the same on the other side eager to get Zoe all tied up and soon she was and I stood back pleased with myself that I had now securely tied Zoe such that she was helpless and her legs were spread. I know it was not to a high standard of knots and layout that a good bondage rope expert would expect but I was happy enough and Zoe had tested how secure and she was not going anywhere. I now had Zoe at my beckon call and for a minute I just stood there looking and smiling and at first wanting to jump in and play but then I wanted to savour the moment and tease the hell out of this sexy woman.

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

Zoe had a look of lust in her eyes and was waiting on me I moved to the edge of the bed and then realised I was still fully clothed. It didn't take me long to undress and I was pleased after Zoe's earlier attentions as my cock was already hard as I removed my pants. I looked again at the couple of toys that were on the bed. The wand was there but there was another toy which I recognised as a clit vibrator. Boy I thought to myself Zoe is going to really get some attention now. I took hold of the wand, it was battery powered and no lead which made it more usable and I hoped Zoe had put new batteries in as this was going to get a full battery power test. I switched it on and set it to a low vibration as the wand hummed in my hand. I moved closer to Zoe and placed the bulb end between her tits slowly moving it down teasing her being so close to her nipples but not close enough. Zoe said some expletive I didn't catch but I think the initial teasing was working. After a short while I moved the wand over to her right tit and circled it around the nipple, which was very hard. Occasionally, as I circled I brushed the vibrating bulb up to her nipple so it rested against it and got an erotic reaction from Zoe who jumped as it made contact. She was breathing heavier and I had no doubt she was getting wet but her pussy could wait I was still in teasing mode. I did the same on her other tit and again teased the wand over to her nipple the same reaction and I looked Zoe in the eye as she looked at me. Whilst she had lust in her eyes she also looked at me with some disdain - almost as though I was taking too long and to get on with it. Well I was in control and you are going to have to wait there was still a lot more teasing to be done.

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

It was as I moved the wand slowly down her body over her stomach that I remembered the clit toy. It was a small vibrator that I would certainly use on her clit later but this time I grabbed it smiling as I fired it up a more intense buzzing sound than the wand. I put it to one side for now as I focused on using the wand. I moved further down the wand close to her pussy as it passed and stroked Zoe's inner thighs. "You bastard" I heard Zoe say, no doubt the teasing was working and intended to take my time. I thought it was time to step it up and I moved the wand back up to Zoe's stomach as I then slowly brought it back down just above her clit and watched as she squirmed moving her bum around and trying to push against the wand. I moved it over her clit a stifled moan came from Zoe her eyes now shut. I placed the wand on the bed and rested it against her clit still buzzing away and then got the clit toy and fired it up again. I used the wand on her pussy lips and the clit toy where it should be. Two different vibrating frequencies and Zoe was really squirming and moaning now her pussy started to glisten as her juices started to flow. I was loving it and my cock was rock hard again ready for action, but not yet still some more teasing to do. I kept the wand held against her pussy and moved the clit ring up to her left nipple and as it made contact Zoe cried out with a louder moan. I kept it there but as she raised her hips to push against the wand I moved it away slightly so she couldn't - not yet anyway. I moved the clit toy to her other nipple and several expletives flowed and were ignored as I kept the wand tantalising away from her attempts to grind against it.

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

I decided I wanted a blowjob and positioned the wand on the bed still working and rested the bulb on Zoe's pussy. The problem she had was that if she tried to raise her hips to it the wand moved. After repositioning it for her a couple of times she soon learnt that she would have to be still or she would not get the pleasure. It was infuriating her and more expletives. There was only one way to shut her up and that was to stick my hard cock in her mouth. I straddled Zoe my knees up against her armpits my cock rigid was in her face and she knew what she had to do. I took hold of my cock and positioned myself so that I could fuck her mouth. She took it inside and I held the back of her head as I slowly thrust inside. Occasionally she gagged a bit when deep throated and I pulled back but she wanted it as she moved her head forwards wanting more. She sucked hard and used her tongue on the tip of my head. She was good almost too good and I didn't want to ruin the tease and I pulled back. There was a look on Zoe's face, hard to describe but it was one of pure lust she wanted more and the teasing was enhancing that need. I thought she deserved some fucking now - it had been nearly half an hour of teasing - or should I? I got off the bed and positioned myself between her legs and kissed her stomach, my tongue then moving slowly downwards just above her clit, she was breathing heavy and then I changed direction and moved back up, my body naked against hers. I found a nipple with my mouth and proceeded to suck and lick it feeling it hard in my mouth. My cock was up against her pussy and I made sure that I did a bit of grinding my shaft between her wet pussy lips but the head against her clit. Zoe was pushing her hips hard up against me wanting me inside I ignored her insistent requests for me to fuck her. I liked this position and spent some time licking and playing with both nipples before then moving back down her body until my tongue was at her clit. No more teasing as I pushed my tongue hard against her clit and inserted a couple of fingers inside her pussy. I finger fucked her hearing the squelching noises of her juices as my fingers probed and thrusted. A couple more minutes and I sensed Zoe was close to a point of no return so I pulled back not allowing her to orgasm at this point which threw Zoe into a fit of rage as she now begged me to fuck her and make her cum. I strolled around the bed smiling as she watched me full of lust wanting me to take her over the edge.

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

I had remembered that I had some massage oil in my bag. I had totally forgotten about it till now and this was the right time to prolong the tease even more. The oil was flavoured so would not have any nasty taste to worry about. I retrieved it and it was at room temperature so slowly poured some over Zoe's tits and down to her stomach. Before any of the oil could get onto the bed sheets - not that I was worried about that - I massaged the oil into her tits teasing her nipples some more. I straddled her again and this time positioned my cock in between her tits and using my hands just about enabled to have a tit fuck without falling off the bed. After a couple of minutes my cock was back in her mouth deep throating. I later turned around such that we were in a 69 position and made sure my cock was back in Zoe's mouth whilst I lowered my head back down over Zoe's pussy and now I gave her pussy a coating of the massage oil, rubbing her clit that bit harder now and feeling the benefit as she sucked harder on my cock. I proceeded to lick Zoe's pussy and clit the sensation of her moaning felt as vibrations through my cock as she sucked on it deep and hard. By now we were both close to coming and I couldn't have that. I pulled myself out rubbing my cock over her oiled up tits feeling her hardened nipples on my shaft as I did so. More expletives Zoe was raising her voice now, no longer strained whispers but almost instructions to fuck her.

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

By now I was also desperate to fuck and repositioned myself between Zoe's legs ready to fuck her in missionary position. I had no other choice of positions with the way she was tied up and made a note to self that in future I need to do this better. I didn't waste any more time and edged my cock up to her pussy and slid it inside her juices and the oil making it slide in easy but I still had the great feeling of her pussy clasping me as she shuddered when I entered. I inserted my cock slowly but deeply only stopping when there was no more length to add. I started thrusting deep and slow and we looked into each others eyes as my thrusts got harder and a bit faster. There was some moaning and encouragement from Zoe as I fucked her. I teased her a bit more gyrating my hips, thrusting hard and then pulling out only to get a look of disbelief as I did , to be replaced with a look of lust as I thrust back inside. I played around like this for a while loving Zoe's expressions. I then had a thought and wondered if I could get underneath Zoe such that she was in effect on top of me. As I thrusted I worked it through and thought it would be worth a try. I got off, more expletives, it worked out that Zoe could arch her back up and I could slip underneath but her legs were pretty much tied up. I had to loosen the ropes on her arms a little which thankfully didn't take long. I tried and after a bit of manoeuvring I was successfully underneath. The oil helped and soon I was nudging my cock back up to Zoe's pussy and was inside. She loved it as I thrusted some more but now I was able to play with her tits as I reached round tweaking her nipples still lubricated by the oil. My arm caught something on the bed and I realised I had her clit toy in reach. I grabbed it smiling to myself as I positioned it, with some difficultly at first against her clit. It buzzed and vibrated as I fucked my cock going in nice and deep. This position and the use of the clit toy seemed to take Zoe over an edge and her moaning was now more enhanced with some stifled expressions and noises no doubt wanting to shout out but not too loud as the neighbours might hear in the room next door.

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

I pounded away loving the feeling as we fucked and now we were fucking hard and deep. Sexy noises as we fucked and coming from Zoe. It wasn't long before I felt Zoe start to tense and shudder and I made sure my thrusts were such that my cock entered her as deeply as possible and that the clit ring was right on her clit. I could sense she was close and she confirmed this by shouting at me not to stop, I didn't and then Zoe let out a growing cry and then she came and boy did she cum she almost screamed out - who cares about the neighbours. As she came I thrusted my cock as deep as I could and held it there the clit ring still in place but just as her writhing and bucking made it difficult to maintain the position. Being underneath I felt every shudder, bucking and could feel her warm juices around my cock. Her orgasm seemed to go on for an age and I started to thrust again each thrust causing Zoe to shudder as she came back down from her climax. It was a major turn on and when I knew she was finished I eased my way off the bed standing next to her my cock in hand I was now close to cumming and knelt on the bed next to Zoe. I wanked my shaft close to her face and Zoe opened her mouth allowing me to ease it inside getting a real hard suck off her as she tried to make me cum. She did just that as I felt the sensations grow and told Zoe I was about to cum. I pulled back slightly wanking myself hard crying out as my cock exploded cum the first two spurts over Zoe's mouth and chin the next spurts over her tits. I slowly wanked now teasing all the cum the drops over Zoe's mouth as she eagerly took them and I watched as she licked her lips and massaged cum over her tits catching a few drops on my fingers and giving Zoe my fingers to suck clean. Again she did so eagerly. My legs were weak my cock still hard and I pondered the events as I rubbed my cock over Zoe's face again getting a soft blow job as she ensured I was milked.

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

I then realised we hadn't taken any pics - obviously not as we were too busy. Zoe told me to use her phone and I took a few pics as she lay on the bed and a few pics with my still hard cock in her mouth in close up. As I was still hard I thought it best to get some pics of my cock in her pussy and again inserted my cock inside as I took pics. As I thrust in again the sensations were still there and it felt good but I also sensed Zoe was reacting as my cock went in deep. I put the phone to one side and focused on fucking Zoe hard and deep. Her face expressions changed and I could tell she still had an orgasm in her waiting, it just needed me to bring it out of her. I fucked her with all my might and shortly I sensed Zoe start to shudder and the look in her eyes and expressions changed as she approached her climax. I carried on thrusting until she cried out once again and made sure I kept my cock in hard and deep as she did feeling her shudders and loving watching her face. The climax subsided and Zoe was smiling as was I as she said she didn't expect that. I pulled out happy that I had serviced Zoe it was such an erotic encounter. I sat on the bed realising how hard I had worked my legs still weak and we chatted some as Zoe told me how much she had enjoyed being tied up and the restraining enhanced the excitement. So with that I left her tied up and went to make a tea, just to wind her up as some expletives were jokingly thrown at me as I did.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow... just need it to come true

By *andysteve OP   Man
over a year ago

alfreton

Thanks Zoe xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago