Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel strangers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i couldn't wait to get to the hotel after such a long shitty day, I pay the taxi driver and walk into the lobby, I wasn't used to city hotels being so quiet. The bar was pretty quiet except for a group of 4-5 guys in the corner, I wandered through to order a drink and could instantly feel that I was clearly someone's centre of attention, I took off my jacket more to have a nosey around, to see the group of guys glancing in my direction. It was good to know that after a long working day I was still worth a second glance. I pulled out my pony and let my long dark hair fall to my waist, undid a few more buttons on my blouse and perched on the bar stool with my body facing their direction, I was sure even with crossed legs they would get a good view of my hold ups. I took out my phone checked my emails and sipped my drink occasionally glancing up to ensure I still had my audiences attention. When I finished my drink I asked the bar man to bill it to my room, announcing my room number a little more loudly than needed. i got up from my seat pulling my skirt a little higher to bend down and retrieve my bag from the floor, certain my scarlet red panties had been on full show, I stood up gave the group a cheeky wink and strutted my stuff towards the lifts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start more please

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Promising start

More please

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

......?

By *ichaelxx11Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Very good start

over a year ago

Mmm yes more please

over a year ago

flipping my hair and swinging my hips I hear footsteps approaching behind, I press the button to call for the lift, the doors open and I step inside, turn round and see the gentlemen from the bar joining me inside. The doors of the lift close and I'm quickly surrounded, I feel a hand start going up my skirt from behind, skimming the top of my stockings and tracing the soft lace of my panties over my cheeks. To show willing I open my legs a little further, the lift stops on my floor and I go to make my way out, one of the guys put a hand infront, "where on the top floor sexy" I stay still and wait for the doors to close, as soon as they close I feel a second hand up my skirt, reaching round the front of my pussy and slipping inside my underwear, a deep husky voice whispers in my ear " a nice trimmed pussy, that's exactly what we like" I can feel myself getting wetter just at the sound of his voice. We reach the top floor and the doors open both hands under my skirt grasp each of my cheeks and lead me out of the lift. Inside the room my jacket and bag are taken from me and I'm immediately lead to a trendy leather coach, I sit down and joined by a guy either side, their hands immediately reach for my legs and gently spread them wide, both hands caressing my inner thighs slowly working their way up towards my soaking throbbing pussy, soft lips meet my neck on one side, i throw my head back and close my eyes beginning to relax and submit to the pleasure being given, a hand starts to unbutton my shirt and slips inside my bra and starts to toy with my nipple, I'm suddenly awear if my legs being spread wider, I feel hands on my hips sliding me further down the sofa and warm kisses being planted on my inner thighs while his hands move down and massage my arse, I arch my back and thrust my hips forward and reach for the head between my legs, my hands are quickly grabbed and gently pinned above my head...

By *ansthemanforuMan
over a year ago

stockport

This sounds very interesting and very horny carry on with the rest of your little adventure lol

over a year ago

Sounds good and horny more please

over a year ago

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Excellent

over a year ago

Sounds good. Could we get room dervice waitress in as well?

over a year ago

The kissing on my inner thighs slowly moves to my pussy, my panties are pulled to one side while he gets to work tickling my clit with his tongue, every now and again pressing his thumb into my tight ass hole, each time my ass is pressed my body stiffens then relaxes again, the husky voice returns to my ear, "your going to have to relax, it'll be more than a finger in their shortly" I feel a hand under my chin pulling my head back and swiftly a mask is placed over my eyes, "open your mouth" I do as I'm told and taken by surprise as a very large thick cock is rammed into my mouth, he strokes my throat as he slowly starts to fuck my mouth, my shirt is being wripped open to expose a matching scarlet bra, I hear a voice shout "smile" and the familiar sound of a shutter echoes the room, the cock hitting the back of my throat muffles any objections, the tongue on my pussy begins to work faster and is accompanied by 2 fingers swirling around inside me, the more I wriggle in pleasure the firmer the hands hold me in place, the cock in my mouth thrusting harder and faster, "oh yes, I'm gunna come in that filthy mouth of yours bitch" the sound of slutty dirty talk pushes me over the edge, my body begins to spasm, my back arches, I tense up hard as I bein to squirt into the mouth around my pussy, at the peak of my orgasm I feel the cock in my mouth begin to twitch and empty it's massive load down my throat, i gag but have to option but to swallow every drop of warm thick liquid In my mouth, I swallow fast to emit my own cries of pleasure as my body spasms start to slow and I feel myself relaxing again.

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

By *heeky202Man
over a year ago

manchester

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Love it

By *9moodleCouple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

I like it thumbs up from me x

By *outheasthornyguyMan
over a year ago

Guildford

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Very very good

over a year ago

Great start. Please keep going.

over a year ago

" "
I would like to fuck you hard x

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great story if we manage to get a hotel meet it will be a blindfold and tied down one we think gorgeous wife will not see who is touching her .

over a year ago

"Great story if we manage to get a hotel meet it will be a blindfold and tied down one we think gorgeous wife will not see who is touching her ."
your spot on your mrs is gorgeous

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

More please

Post new Message to Thread