Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Village Games 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I needed to fuck her, my cock was like rigid steel and throbbing to the point it almost hurt. I turned Anna round and slowly sat her down on my raging cock, I watched as her wet pussy eagerly started to eat my shaft. Her pussy felt fantastic, almost cooling my cock the deeper it went into her. Andy stepped forward and started to play with her boobs, she wrestled with his jeans and sunk her down into his boxers and pulled out the biggest cock I had ever seen. It was perfectly proportioned and fucking huge. It was a real beauty. Like the good cock slut She is Anna lowered her mouth around that gigantic cock, and started to suck and lick it a woman possessed. Her pussy was gushing and squirting cum down her and my legs as she built up a rhythm on that big gay cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Yay... glad youre back here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Glad this has continued in a new thread

over a year ago

This is good can't wait for the next bit even if i am working

over a year ago

She was loving this huge cock that was sliding so effortlessly in and out of her welcoming mouth. The other guys were watching her perform her sexual arts on this beautifully big cock. Nick turned to Barry and Rich and asked if they fancied a blow job. Barry said he would. Now I'm not sure if Barry was thinking he was next in the queue for Anna, or whether he realised the person giving the blow job would be Nick. Nick sank to his knees and I watched as he devoured Barry's cock in one swift movement. Barry held on to Nicks shaven head forcing his cock deeper into Nicks willing mouth. Rich was looking slightly awkward but seemed to be enjoying the show that was unraveling before him. I slipped my cock out of Anna's gorgeous pussy, as soon as I had she had spun round and was now impaling her int on Andy's huge weapon, she took the whole lot with ease and started riding his cock like the pro that she was. I knew she was enjoying herself as her lip was quivering and her eyes were rolling to the top of her head. I grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth towards my cock. She was struggling to concentrate with Andy smashing her pussy from behind. I moved round so I could watch her fuck the biggest cock I'd ever seen. Nick had now switched cocks and was eagerly sucking on Richards hard cock. Rich looked pale as he watched the scenes around him, happening in his own kitchen. There was his wife being treated like the queen of sluts with a cock up her hungry cunt and another being forced down her throat, while he was being sucked by the gay man kneeling at his knees. I think it was then that it dawned on him what happened to his relationship with his beautiful slutty wife. He'd lost her forever and he knew it.

over a year ago

I hope there is more to cum

over a year ago

Very good love it nice and horny more please

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

Just read all the first part and what a cracking story, very addictive reading one of the best. Well done and looking forward to more great profile btw.

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

Fantastic and very hard welcoming story!!

over a year ago

over a year ago

I took a rest for a while while the rest of the men circled round Anna. She moved round to the open part of the kitchen and was soon on her hands and knees, Barry had taken her cunt and was banging away from the rear, Andy was now feeding his cock into her mouth. Nick was getting involved wherever he could, Rich had moved nearer to the action and seemed to be enjoying the attention he had received off Nick. I stood back and watched in total amazement as she took whatever anyone offered, she was continually coming, all down her legs, the floor was puddling with her pussy juices. It was then that I wondered if this curvaceous sex goddess had a limit to how much cock she could take. I honestly don't think she had. She could fuck any man to breaking point, she could fuck a whole room of men to breaking point. She slut was insatiable, and she was my insatiable slut. All mine..

over a year ago

Awesome love it

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

great story keep on going

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Great story guys !!

Factual or fiction ?

over a year ago

It was time for a little break. More drinks were poured. A few more lines more hoovered up and a few more blue pills were passed around. The atmosphere was great, all the blokes were standing around with their cocks at half mast, Anna was moving round the room teasing and playing with the boys. She loved the attention she was getting. She loved to be centre of attention, and she certainly was in this group. Everyone was very chilled, every now and again the temp would heat up a bit as someone would finger fuck her until she came or get her to suck cock while they chatted amongst the males. Nick came over and started to wank my cock, I didn't mind, we were all open and boundaries had been let down. He gave me a little suck, then Andy came over with his monster cock sticking out like a small baseball bat. He tried to guide it into my mouth but I wasn't up for that at that point so a grabbed it round the shaft, just to have a feel of it more than any other reason, it was huge and heavy, I must admit that I did get a buzz off touching it and having a little play with it. But that was enough for me for now.

over a year ago

I can see this having a few twists and turns to come yet

over a year ago

over a year ago

Just read this, and the first post. A well written and filthy story. Loved it. I'm not sure whether I need an Anna in my life, or I need to be an Anna. Well done, keep it coming

over a year ago

Once we had all had a little breather we got back down to the dirty action. Anna took us all up stairs to her martial bed. I watched Andy give her some more of his 10 inches, she was living it. In no time at all myself and Barry were either side of her head, with and cock in both her hands she alternated sucking our cocks while nick had buried his head in her pussy and under his fellas cock that was smashing her pussy to a pulp. Nick was licking and sucking anything he could get his mouth on. It was becoming a sexual scrum on her bed, we swapped around, I laid down on the bed and she sat astride me, she swallowed my cock in one push her pussy lips were wrapped around the base of my cock, gripping it tight, she had amazing pelvic muscles and could squeeze the cum out of you when she really really needed filling up with cum. Andy took his position with his cock pointing at her puckered little ass hole. I feel him trying to wedge that monster in her arse but either he was too big or her arse wasn't as accommodating as her pussy. Nick came to the rescue and kneeled before her and started working her ass with his tongue and fingers. I was trying to see what he was doing but the angles weren't good, so I watched her face, her lips twitching, her eyes rolling, her chest glowing bright red, sweat was rolling off her body, she was in heaven. Nick must of worked his magic as in no time Andy was back in position and as he slid is cock into her ass I could feel the size of him pushing against my cock, she was full of cock. We began to fuck her, going deeper and deeper, she was almost passing out with the pleasure that was pulsating through her, she collapsed on top of me, I took the opportunity to whisper in her ear and tell her what a dirty fucking slut she was, taking that big cock all the way in her tight ass hole. I was in heaven, watching her in ecstasy and feeling that huge cock rubbing up against mine with only a thin layer of her inner skin between the two pumping cocks. Barry had taken the position above my head and was guiding his cock into her mouth. His big balls were swaying above my head as she took his cock into her open mouth. I had the perfect view, this was turning into a night never to be forgotten.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Awesome fun. Hope it's fact and not fiction

over a year ago

Wow gets better

over a year ago

By *ealaWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

Loving this

over a year ago

"Awesome fun. Hope it's fact and not fiction "

Fact or fiction it's hot and horny as fuck

over a year ago

Oh wow. Loving all of this.

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

Loving it

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmmmmmmmm

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Just keeps getting better!!

More .........

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

Fantastic read one of the horniest stories I have read on here. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next instalment

By *ullboy6Man
over a year ago

Swineshead

Fantastic. More please x

over a year ago

So there we were, Barry's cock hanging above my head being sucked by my beautiful slutty woman. Andy's massive cock driving in and out of her arse and me fucking her pussy. She was airtight for the first time that I had known, and she absolutely loved it. Andy was speeding up his strokes, my cock slipped out of her wet pussy and I just laid there and took in the scene around me. The next thing I knew a felt a pair of lips around my cock, cleaning and licking all Anna's cum off my shaft and balls, it felt fantastic, I presumed it was Nick up to his naughty tricks again, and although I'm not at all usually interested in males, it really didn't seem to matter in this scenario, in fact the more pleasure the better. I was now holding Anna, cuddling her as Andy was ramming in and out of her, I knew he was close to cumming as his speed and depth of his strokes were increased. She had let Barry's cock slip from her lips and was now laying on my chest, I held her, almost comforting her as she received the fucking of her life by Andy and his big gay cock. Just that moment the shafting stopped as he filled her full of cum, he pulled out allowing me a better view of what was going on. To my complete surprise it wasn't Nick and was sucking my cook, it was Richard, with a helping hand from Nick pushing his head further down onto my cock. I nudged Anna and got her to watch her husband sucking on a big cock and clearly loving it.

Everything slowed down a little, we'd all been fucking, sucking and licking for hours, Anna had taken everything we had to offer and could have taken plenty more I'm sure, she laid there in my arms, she looked amazing. There is something beautiful about a woman that has just been freshly fucked, properly fucked, she looked gorgeous, her skin glowing, every hole open and willing to happily take more cock if needed. I rolled her over and positioned myself between her legs and slowly eased my cock into her cum filled pussy. It felt amazingly smooth, and warm, I loved it. I started to make love to her while the others sat round the bed and rubbed our bodies while we made slow and sensual live together. It was beautiful moment, or it was for a while, that was until I felt a big cock nudging at my asshole. I turned round to see Andy grinning at me with that monster in his hand.

over a year ago

Love it so hot and horny very good more please

over a year ago

There was a bit of me that wondered what it would feel like but even if I did fancy at pop at being Lucky Piere than that thing wasn't what I was gonna start, I swiped his cock away and made it politely clear that, that wasn't going to be happening. Put it did give me the extra surge to add my cum to all the previous cum that had been pumped into her stunning pussy that night. It was the early hours of the morning by now and everyone was coming down from the highs of the evening. Anna and I cuddled up her martial bed and drifted off to sleep. I felt completely contented and very proud of my beautiful and sexy slut that was lying next to me. Everyone drifted off to various bedrooms around the house. Barry must have staggered home to his horrible boring wife at some point as he wasn't around in the morning.

It was a weird feeling after waking and realising just what had gone on last night. I think we all had that feeling of the morning of the night before. Nick and Andy got their stuff together and made their way back to Brighton. Anna was annoyed after they left as they hadn't said thank you to her. Man I loved this girl. I didn't see Richard that morning and with my head banging and my cock still throbbing from last nights action I decided to head home and sleep it off. I kissed Anna goodbye and the door and told her I'd be in touch later. I'd love to have known what went on with her and her husband after we had all left. I wanted to know if he'd enjoyed it, or not. I wanted to know if he enjoyed the male play he received and gave. He never really got near to fucking Anna so I'm sure he must have enjoyed himself with the boys. I drove home and contemplated just what had gone on. Not just last night but for the last six or more months. What a fucking journey this was, and I was pretty sure that it was only really just beginning.

over a year ago

Great story !

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

"Great story ! "

over a year ago

Brilliant absolutely brilliant xx

over a year ago

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm continue plz

over a year ago

Wow! What a fantastic story.

By *kymeMan
over a year ago

palma

Great story ??????

over a year ago

Brilliant

over a year ago

The best by far in here

over a year ago

Anna is a top girl!

over a year ago

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Great

over a year ago

Thank you all again for all the kind comments and messages.

over a year ago

Best story ever

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

:-

over a year ago

Omg this is amazing. Loving it!

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Yes loving this

over a year ago

Any more please

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *ichs slut wifeWoman
over a year ago

sarasota

Anna- I am so jealous of u.

By *ichs slut wifeWoman
over a year ago

sarasota

Anna- I am so jealous of u.

over a year ago

FAB U LOUS

over a year ago

More please op x

By *ichaelxx11Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Amazing story. Can only imagine what it would have felt like.

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Post new Message to Thread