Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The party

Jump to newest

By *ornyal138 OP   Man
over a year ago

bromley kent

Finally my sons freinds started to leave. We had agreed a few of them could have a party and his mate Adam and Sarah were staying. Adam would sleep in his room and Sarah in the spare room.

We tidied up around the teenagers but would do the rest tomorrow as it was late. My son kissed me good night as he always did "thanks dad". Adam nodded his approval and Sarah smiled "thanks mr jones". "I'll bring you all a cuppa in the morning about 9 if your not always up". They all said thanks and headed upstairs.

We finished off a few bits and went to bed ourselves.

The next morning around 8am we both got up and washed up the last few bits. "I'm off to walk the dog" the wife said. "Don't forget their cuppa" "Will do" I replied as the front door shut. I flicked on the kettle and got out 3 mugs.

I knocked on johns door, no answer so opened the door. The boys were still fast asleep. John was due to get to work later as was Adam so I opened the curtain and put the teas on the side. I got a half grunt from them both in appreciation "it's 9 boys, don't be late"

I closed the door and knocked on the spare room door. I opened it slowly "only me with your cuppa " no reply. The room was bright as the curtains hadn't been closed. Sarah was fast asleep still laying on her back. The duvet on the floor, she was wearing a small pj set with top and shorts. With her legs slightly parted her pussy was just showing and I felt my cock harden. Just one of her lips was showing , smooth at that. She could only have been 19 and here I was perving at her.i put the tea on the unit and I picked up the duvet and covered her up. She didn't move at all still asleep. On the floor under the duvet was her black dress from last night which I picked up to put on the chair and noticed her black underwear underneath. I picked the bra and thong up too and with my back to Sarah could but help to bring the lacey material to my face for a smell "mmm wow she did smell good" I thought.

I put all the clothes on the chair and closed the door behind me. My cock was aching and I could feel precum oozing already. As the door closed Adam spoke "morning mr jones. Mind if I have a shower as I've got to get to work". I nodded as he walked to the bathroom "you won't get a peak out of lacellSarah, she sleeps like a log"

I went back downstairs and turned on the tv. My cock had softened but my mind was wandering all over the place. She was more than half my age. "Dirty old man" I thought to myself and smiled

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

By *udeboy65Man
over a year ago

rotherham

Bet you want back in I would lol ??

over a year ago

By *ornyal138 OP   Man
over a year ago

bromley kent

My son and Adam came down a short while later "we are off to work. Think Sarah is just getting up now. Thanks again "

They left and I heard movement upstairs and then Sarah coming down the stairs. She walked into the front room still in her pyjama set. "Morning mr jones, thanks for the cuppa this morning and for covering me with the duvet". I smiled back "no worries".

"Oh and take it you liked the smell of my cunt on my thong?"

I blushed inmediately. I swore she has been asleep. Oh shit what now.

"Well seems like he had a dirty old man as a dad then. And dirty perverts get punished don't they me jones?" She looked straight at me her hands on her hips. She was only about 5ft 3, about a size 6 or 8 with small boobs and blonde hair tied behind her.

"Hey I'm sorry about that. No harm done. Don't think we need to talk about this again or to anyone else really do we?" I spoke firmly.

"Oh and don't think it's very fair you perking on my pussy when I'm in bed either. What would your wife say?"

With that she had her phone in her hand "hey mrs jones. Thanks for letting me stay. Would it be ok for me to shower, don't think anyone is at home.?" I could hear my wife's voice on the other end but not what she was saying "that's lovely of you. See you in a couple of hours then. Thanks "

Sarah looked back at me again "well looks like she is out for a while now and she told be to help myself to anything I wanted!"

"Now think it's only fair I see your cock as you've perved on my genitals. Get it out".

She now had a stern voice about her. I laughed as I declined. "Mr jones, it's a simple request. Cock out or your wife knows everything and some more I'll make up. ".

I realised she was now serious and had no choice. I stood up and pulled my cock out of my jogging bottoms. "That's a small cock" Sarah laughed. "Stay there whilst I get something"

I stood there cock soft, feeling very uncomfortable now. I heard the front door open and close and she appeared back in the room with one of our dogs collars, lead and ball thrower.

"Strip you pathetic man and get on all fours now! "

As I hesitated she held the phone up. "Do I need to call your wife?"

I slowly stripped and placed my clothes on the sofa. "All fours now" she shouted. I got on the floors and she tied the collat around my neck and attached the lead. "There's a good boy. Now follow me upstairs like a dirty dog you are". I followed on all fours through the hall and up the stairs. I had no idea what would happen but had no choice. She walked to the bathroom. "Stay there bitch" she commanded as I watched her pull down her shorts and sit on the loo. I watched and heard her peeing and felt my cock hardening. "So dirty pervert gets turned on watching little girls pissing as well does he?" I simply nodded and said yes. "It's fucking yes miss Sarah got it? "

I nodded again, "yes miss Sarah". She yanked on the lead pulling me towards her on the toilet. She stood up in front of me her bald pussy just above my head. "Clean me now bitch". I reached up for the toilet paper and felt her foot kick my arm hard "you stupid man I could have used paper. I want you to use your tongue. Now clean me".

Here I was, 47 yr old married man on all fours being told to lick a 20 yr old's pussy which has just gone to the toilet. I was shocked and hesitated but my cock was saying otherwise. I felt the pain on my back as she hit me with the lead firmly. "Do I need to hit you again? Be fun for you explaining those marks. Clean NOW!"

I looked up at her pussy, it was so smooth with small pouting lips slightly glistening with pee. I smelt the musky piss smell but moved upwards with my tongue out. The taste hit the tip of my tongue, it wasn't as bad as I had imagined and licked it more. "Good boy. Clean it all up well".

I was now enjoying it as I pushed in further flicking across her pee hole, up to her clit and deeper inside her. I could taste more than just pee so she was clearly enjoying it

"That's enough. Now bedroom for you and next time you hesitate I will use your mouth for a toilet. Move it"

I crawled back towards her room feeling the ball thrower tapping against my swinging cock and balls. "Not that bedroom, your bedroom. I want fun on your marital bed. Now get in there next to the bed. "

Not wanting to have any more pain I crawled in. Sarah sat on the edge of our bed, her legs parted but still wearing her pj top. "Lick me again. Deep but slow". I did as told, enjoying it much more this time as her pussy was hot and wet with juices now. "Where does mrs jones keep her toys bitch? Point don't stop to talk". I pointed at the bottom draw by her side of the bed. Sarah leaned down and opened it, my head still between her legs licking and sucking. "My oh my, mrs jones has a collection doesn't she. Clearly you don't satisfy her enough."

She pushed my head away from her and leaned down to the draw grabbing the wife's blue rabbit. Without hesitating she slide it inside herself as she turned it on. I was now worrying what would happen if my wife came home or found out. Sarah clearly caught the look on my face " oh don't worry. She is with some friends and won't be back for ages. Does bitch like watching me fuck with your wife's toy?" "Yes miss Sarah" I nodded. She pulled it out "lick it clean and put it back in the drawer. I want to try them all out". She gave me the vibe and picked up the draw tipping it onto the bed "mmmm what do we have. Small vibe, big black dildo, bullet, clamps, butt plug and ....." She turned around holding a strap on in her hand "well well. This is going to be fun isn't it mr jones! "

over a year ago

mmmm bitch boy

Post new Message to Thread