Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The 1st Meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The date is set, and the hotel is booked, ive picked a quiet hotel in the countryside. Its an old stately home, converted into a hotel and spa. As this will be the first time we have met in person we agree to meet early afternoon, and suggest a few drinks in the bar to get to know each other better.

I arrive earlier than the agreed time, dressed smart in a shirt and tie, trousers and shoes. I order myself a drink and also a bottle of wine and glasses. I find a table in the corner with just enough of a view of the entrance so I can see you arriving.

Sitting and waiting patiently, I dont notice how quickly I drink my pint, but it seems to of settled any nerves I had.

Staring in anticipation at the entrance, I wait for you to walk in.

I get a message on my phone 'Wont be long, im just parking up!'

Im instantly excited, knowing its only moments until my eyes see you for the first time. Ive waited for this moment since the first reply from you on Fab.

I see the door open, and watch as you walk in. You have certainly dressed to impress. My eyes gaze in delight as you walk over to me. Your high heels clapping against the oak floor, my eyes glance up your sexy smooth legs, watching each and every step. The tips of your stockings are barely covered by the tight skirt your wearing. And your cleavage looking great in your tight blouse, im not sure whether you have purposely left a few buttons undone, but all I do know is you look a million dollars, sexy, but remaining classy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

So many thoughts run through my head, I know it wont be long before we are in the elevator and heading to our room.

You arrive at the table, I stand up to greet you, (out of nowhere I pull out a yellow pages for you to stand on so you can reach to kiss me) and I plant a cheeky hello kiss on your cheek. Pulling you a chair out you sit down opposite me, and I pour you a glass of wine, followed by one for me.

We sit down talking, going through the usual ice breakers, how was the journey, what a nice place it is etc. and we are soon very comfortable with each other, and the banter starts to flow, all the while I cannot take my eyes off you. Everything about you gives me butterflies, I feel so lucky to be in your presence.

A few glasses of wine later, we get even more comfortable, we begin to be even more flirty with our chat. Flirty compliments on how we both look, im making no attempt to hide just how much Im into you! Whilst im sat there hoping you are just as much me.

Now im not sure whether you do this by accident as you claim, or whether it was a deliberate attempt to move things along. Your elbow knocks off some of the cutlery that has been pre-laid on the table, sending it crashing to the floor.

'Dont worry ill get it I say', as I do I notice a cheeky smile on your face.

Leaning over to reach for the fork, I notice you slightly parting your legs open, I can see straight up your legs, and my eyes light up. This is my first glimpse of the lacey white underwear you have wore today. I instantly feel my cock throb, and bang my head on the table as I come back up.

I struggle to hide my delight, and as I look back at you, your eyes wink at me. Its at that point, I know, that was no accident.

'I enjoyed it down there' I say laughing and smiling back at you.

'I hoped you would' you reply, followed by, 'How much though is what I want to know'

Without warning I feel something running up my legs. You must have flicked one of your shoes of and youve reached out with your toes. Guiding them up my legs until they are pressing against my crotch. You can feel the bulge inside my trousers, and as your toes press down you feel my cock throb.

'Someones a bit excited' you say with a smirk on your face.

'Can you blame me, your sat there across from me, looking as stunning as you do, all I want to do is go upto the room and tease your gorgeous body all afternoon and into the night.

'Well then show me babe?' you quickly reply.

I smile back, and without saying anything else we finish our drinks, and head for the elevators

over a year ago

We get into the lift but we are unfortunately, not alone as a woman has joined us. Standing in the lift as it begins to move up the floors, you back up into me, moving your hand round and grabbing my cock through my trousers. You can feel it bulging in your hand. I slide my hand up the back off your skirt and start caressing your bum, feeling your lacey knickers. The other woman clearly knows something is going on and we try to contain our laughter before reaching our stop and run out laughing.

We get to the room and you push me against door, forcing your tongue into my mouth, kissing me hard and fast. You force the card into the reader to let us in.

The door slams shut and we're alone, no distractions. You push me against the door and start kissing me again, my hands now sliding up your skirt, grabbing both your ass cheeks hard. You rip off my tie before unbuttoning my shirt, slowly kissing down my chest. My shirt drops to the floor. You keep going lower and unbutton my trousers, letting them fall to the ground, revealing my throbbing hard cock showing through my boxer shorts. You look up at me in delight before sliding them to the floor.

The first thing you do is take it fully into your mouth as far as your mouth can take it. The feeling of your warm mouth sliding up and down begins to make me groan. You slide your tongue up and down my long shaft, wrapping it round the tip, making sure not to miss an inch. You push my cock up and start wanking me as you suck on both my balls, making my groans sound a lot more intense.

I pull you up and kiss you hard, our tongues wrestling like crazy. I unzip your skirt, letting it drop to the floor, and unbutton your blouse. I stand there in awe at your body; you are now only wearing your lacey white bra and knickers and your heels, my cock hardening even more as I lead you over to the bed.

I reach around your back, and remove your bra. Pushing you back so your lay on the bed I tie your hands to the headboard using my tie, tying it tight so you cant get out of it. You lie there and smile at me, longing for me to do everything imaginable to you and your body. I kiss you slowly on the lips, teasing you with my tongue. I move slowly to your neck which I know you love. I slide further down onto your hard nipples using my hands to push your tits together as I suck fast and hard on your nipples. I continue on my journey of your body, kissing your sides, running my tongue down by your belly button until I reach the top of the sexy white lace. I look up at you and your eyes are closed as you writhe in pleasure. I pull your knickers, slowly kissing your legs as I do it, right down to your feet and toes. I start running my tongue back up your leg again, now moving into your inner thigh, each movement bringing a shiver and a groan from your body x

I start running my tongue over your clit while sliding a finger into your wet pussy. Your groans gain more volume and your body starts to arch due to how sensitive your nicely trimmed pussy is. I start licking faster; I love how wet you are.

You can't take it any more and you manage to get one of your hands free. Your fingers come down to help me out and you play with your pussy as I finger and lick it. You're not far away now as your groans start to get louder and louder, telling me you want me deep inside you, fucking you. I keep going as your body tightens and you try to contain your orgasm but you cant hold it in for long. You cum all over my face and mouth, your body quivering and juddering with pleasure.

I continue to lick away with my tongue, lapping up all of your juices. I force my tongue deep inside you, my face pressed up hard against your clit, stimulating it as I move my tongue in and out of your creamy hole. Curling the tip of my tongue as it slides out, trying to tease your gspot. Your hands grab the top of my head, holding me in position, you beg me not to stop.

I can feel your hips grindin with each thrust of my tongue, your pussy tightens and all of a sudden you let out one big gasp of air and once again cum gushes out of your pussy, this time straight into my mouth. You taste so good. I continue to lick, kiss and tease your pussy lips, as I watch you slide a finger inside you, and then raise it to your mouth so you can taste yourself.

I move up next to you as I think that you might need a rest after that but you look me in the eye and tell me with the dirtiest of looks on your face, "You're dead."

To my amazement, you pounce on me, licking the remains of your juices from my lips and tongue. You sit me up against the headboard and straddle me so that I have your tits right in my face. You slide my hands round on to your sweet ass, lowering your pussy onto my cock, I slide into your dripping wet pussy at the first attempt. You grind down gently whilst kissing me slowly and passionately against the headboard. Pressing your body tight up against mine, I begin to kiss your neck, you can feel me breathing heavy as you slide up and down my hard shaft. You get into a very sexy rythmn with my hands holding you hips.

You sit up straight as you start to ride harder. We both smirk at the noise of my cock sliding in and out of your wet pussy. You tell me how much you love the feeling of me being deep inside you as you play with your tits and nipples in front of me. You now start riding hard as fuck, grabbing the head board to give you more momentum and power. My hands reach round, and my fingers begin to tease you ass, gently pressing against your hole, until the tip of my fingers slides inside you. I can feel my cock penetrating your pussy against my finger tip. Your now sliding your waist up and down on my cock and finger! Being fucked in both holes is turning you on so much. You start to groan louder and louder as you near orgasm again.

You feel my cock start to tighten and you know I am not far away. I try to hold on as long as possible but it's no use and I explode inside you just as you orgasm again. I feel your juices continue to run down my cock as your riding becomes slower and slower until you collapse on to me, still saving some energy to kiss me slowly before falling onto the bed.

We both lie there, recovering in bed knowing this is just the start, panting and sweating. After a short while I get up, grab a bottle of wine and ask if you want to join me in the jacuzzi

By *heeky202Man
over a year ago

manchester

Post new Message to Thread