FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mysterious Man

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sneaks head under cover from the bottom of the bed ,slowly moves up the sheets . Can feel a warmth just above my head ,two ankles touching my ribs as I move up a little more . You feet glide over my sides heading towards my hips ,where they find their final resting place . My nose just millimetres away from a pleasant view. . Even though being under the covers and the light is restricted. I can still see enough of a delight above . You hands slowly resting on the back of my head , fingers running through my hair . Fingers curl up grasping it more as you can feel the warmth of my breath touch your skin .. I can feel the muscles in your under arms tensen as you try to pull my head up a little more a little closer . The nerves slowly starting shudder down your spine with anticipation, as you think you can feel something but can you .your mind is slowly starting to play tricks on you or is it . Or is it possible that you're loins are giving you the wrong signals . Your mind is slowly starting to think of all these different possibilities. But then you're mind is set to rest as you DO feel that warmth again ,feeling like it is just grazing across your skin . Fingers curl in my hair even more as you know I'm so close , your bum cheeks tighten at the thought of it raising your hips up just ever so slightly. You didn't expect me to be that close . You can feel what you think is my nose just pushing past your outer lips. The warmth

The feeling

The sensation. ..........

The sensation. .....

You can feel a shuddering go up and down your spine as you feel the warmth intensify just that little more . A hand touches just gently. touches the inner part of your thigh . I finger trails it's way from the inside of your knee , trailing slowly and gently upwards. With every inch it moves the more upwards, your back arches with pleasure. the duvet has slides down with your movements just enough for you to see your nipples are slowly starting to become more and more erect with the movements of my single finger teasing your inner thigh . You can feel my nail just gently teasingly move back down towards your knee ,the feeling isn't painful but a strange pleasurable sensation on your skin .Both your hands grasping my hair tighten with this movement, muscles clenched in your under arms as you want to feel more between your inner lips . Pulling gently on the back of my head , the warmth of my breath is closer and closer deeper than it was before . You feel a shudder run up and down your spine as you can feel the tip of what it seems to be a tongue press it's way further between your lips . Did you imagine that or did it happen , is you're mind playing tricks on you again . A slight flick of a tongue . A wet warm tongue. Flicking just gently between your lips. You're left hand leaves the back of my head and touches your left breast as you feel the flicking of my tongue intensify. Your finger and thumb slowly clamping themselves round your nipple ,squeezing just gently at first . Squeezing your nipple between your finger and thumb to the rhythm of the flicks . Your full hand grasps your left breast and squeezes just enough that it's pleasurable . Teasingly I let my tongue slide slightly deeper between your lips, just touching the hood of your clit . It seems to fumble about criss crossing over it with every movement. Your mind says to yourself " a little left .. no no down .. move a little right " .. but seeing your are biting you're ..Biting your lips you dare not say anything as the feeling drives your mind more and more wild . My tongue touches just under your hood . The warmth of my tongue spreading like wildfire over your clit . Your clit feels to you like it is miles wide and is being covered in an ultimate warmth you've not had in a very long time. The sensation is giving even more thoughts of what is going on between your thighs . As my tongue flicks under your hood you can feel my fingers slowly getting closer towards your inner thighs again . Are they travelling further than before you wonder to yourself. My finger gently slides up and down your outer right lip heightening the sensation of my tongue caressing rolling stroking over your hood and clit . The top part of my finger just touching the edge of your pussy lip , trailing up and down the edge. You feel another fingertip slowly sliding up and down the soft part of your loin . You gasp . Your back arches . Your hand grasps your left breast even more firmly than before . What is he doing your mind is asking itself . Then you feel it . A single long warm hard finger passing your outer lip gliding over the edge of your moistness , it seems to in your mind take for ever and ever to go over the edge as you want to feel it touch the innerside of your lip. The tip of the finger ,what seems like an eternity to you , slides over the edge . Your back arches once again in pleasure . As you can feel this single digit start to slide up and down your moist wet inner lip . My lips enclose themselves round the hood of your clit , a sucking sensation you feel as I let your clit slide in and out of my lips ,sucking it back and forth. The digit slides more and more towards your wet wanting hole . You feel the first part of the digit just pass past your vagina , digest slowly moving from left to right ,making itself more and more moist with every movement. Pulsating in and out with the motion of my lips slowly sucking on your clit . Yes your Mind says to yourself I can feel I'm being finger fucked . Slowly and pleasurably you feel the diget go further and further inside you . The second knuckle of my finger passes your vagina muscles and penetrates deeper in you . You want more . You let a gasp from your mouth and a slight noise from your lips " deeper" " finger me deeper" . You feel my other fingers pressing up against the outer lips as I slide my finger in you , thrusting my finger in and out, the tempo heightens more and more simultaneously with the feeling of my lips on your clit . Your finger clamped around your breast moves from the fullness of your breast and back to your nipple , squeezing it just that little bit more harder with every movement of my finger thrusting......

What is this ...

Is he ....

Oh yes you say to yourself. ..

his other hand ...

Another finger pressing on your outer lip as his left is sliding in and out ......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread