Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

used sex toys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we all seem to like used panties guy,s and females , my wife works in a charity shop which i have keys for, on lunch time i called there and it was locked up i let my self in and I could hear noises like fucking I went upstairs thinking i would find my wife fucking as she had told me that she as been fucked before there a few times i was so horny as it was not planned when i got to the top of the stairs there were no guy,s or girls but she was not alone it was so horny, do you want to know more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arkthespark1Man
over a year ago

coventry

Hell yeah tell me more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes more please

By *razy-88Man
over a year ago

belfast

Go on.........

over a year ago

Keep going

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Oh yes...do tell

over a year ago

she fucking this blow up doll that had a strap on cock on and there wear loads if sex toy,s ,dildos, rabbits , plugs lolas for her and him and great looking pussy,s for men , when she seen me , she said come and fuck me and i can tell you why i,m fucking a doll up here, do you want to know more

over a year ago

Stop asking and tell the story lol

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Yes

over a year ago

it was so horny watching her with that doll and she was enjoying it i had never seen her like this before she was rampant ,she even dressed the doll as i went over she kept saying ho ho fuck do what ever you want to me call be a slag i dropped my trousers she got hold of my cock put it in her mouth and at the same time she was pushing her pussy up and down on that dildo strapped to the doll she then pulled me down and took the strap on dildo of the doll and the toy pussy in the pussy of the doll and guided my cock in to it i was now fucking this doll it was great my wife was trying out all these toy and saying go on fuck her fuck her faster the feeling of this pussy toy was great, the next thing my wife had put on this strap on and started fucking me up the ass all the toys were on the noise from them was so horny the bags of clothes we wear laying on wear just tearing open one of the bags had all panties and kinky underwear they wear all over us we both started cumin my wife cum so big she was nearly crying with enjoyment she put my cock on her clit with the rabbit and made me cum all over her clit and then rubbed the dolls face in it looked at me and said we have got to do this with a other women or a couple i then asked her what that was all about she said a girl brought some stuff to the shop she was about 30 and very sexy she started talking and my wife said if her eyes could strip me my clothes would be off, my wife said it made her a bit wet the girl said ho i got one more bag she give it to my wife and laughed and said have fun and went she said she looked in the bag and seen a dildo she closed it and put it aside but she said thinking about what that girl was doing with that dildo was making her horny so she locked the shop and went up stairs when she tipped the bag up she she thought it was xmas with all the toys and some panties she said before i knew it the doll was blown up and i was rubbing it on my pussy we took them home and played with them till we had a three sum with a girl, it was that girl and still her my wife and our other friends that are all in to toys and always buying new ones they do a swap shop so we are all using used toys, they are on about selling used toys and buying on line if any one as any for sale or wants to buy let us know

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

love the strapon in you

over a year ago

it was great if that how it feels when a woman gets a cock in her pussy no wonder they love it

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

"it was great if that how it feels when a woman gets a cock in her pussy no wonder they love it"

Any pics

Post new Message to Thread