Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was there, 16 full of wonder about the world and women and girls, everything seemed so full of sexual potential. My mothers friend an attractive full figured woman and all of 35 used to look at me in that way that later I come to recognise was an interest,at the time just used to embarrass me, but I digress.

It was a hot balmy day I was upstairs in the bathroom and as I came out of the shower wrapped in a towel hot but relieved and totally in a world of my own I looked down the corridor, my bedroom door was open and there she was in my room one long stocking-ed leg on a chair her skirt pulled up just enough to see her tight white flowered panties. She looked up noticing me her hand then touched her thigh and gently slid down the stocking to the knee and very very slowly back up, her long fingers pausing and gently rubbed at her center of her knickers, I was in a kind of shock almost trance like I couldn't believe this was happening.

It was then that I noticed her blouse was just that one button to many to be accident was undone, the glimpse of a purple bra and beautiful smooth cleavage was exposed to me. She smiled put a finger to her lips to indicate quiet and then beckoned me forward.

I shuffled into my room and she closed the door behind me, my hands still held my towel but It was blatantly obvious that I was aroused. She put her finger to her lips again and then bent down slightly and kissed my nipples her fingers tracing down my side and round to my back long nails gently dug into my skin, I ventured a tentative hand into her hair and then suddenly felt a grip through the towel as her hand clasped my incredibly hard throbbing cock she started rubbing me gently through the towel at the same time she rose up and kissed me full on the mouth a hot tongue sliding into to mine.

She took my arm and placing my hand on her buttocks it was such an incredible moment and I was shaking through sheer excitement and disbelief , she looked at me, smiled and slowly lowered to her knees gently kissing my stomach and pulling the towel away, she took hold of my now almost painful cock and opened her mouth pulling back the foreskin kissing licking teasing me with her obvious skill and maturity, As I entered her mouth, that was it I hit the back of her throat and then came so hard. She got up kissed me on the cheek winked at me smiled and left the room.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I saw her again of course, she lived across the way in a caravan.

I was asked to drop off some mail that had been delivered for her and immediately jumped at the chance hoping beyond hopes for a repeat experience.

As I knocked on her door calling out her name. (I'll call her Rose here for anonymity) There was a Hi from down the garden, she smiled and to my surprise was standing there in a blouse, Panties and Wellintons, fork in hand. "I've been half expecting you" she said Hi I replied suddenly not quite so sure or cocky, " come and have a nice cuppa and this time I want you to help me with something" I followed blindly like a puppy dog, that beautiful bottom jiggling in front of me in her panties.

" ok, now it's time to help me and learn" she said and then told me to sit down. I did as asked and then she walked over to me took hold of my hand and put it on her breast her hands made quick work of unbuckling me and my trousers dropped to floor. "Sit on the bed" yet again I did as asked and then she stood back unbuttoned her blouse unclipped her bra in what seemed a one fast movement and let her amazing breasts hang there. She then seeing that I was erect and excited, suggested that I might like to watch and maybye if I felt like it play with my cock, I watched as she slid off her panties bent over and opened a drawer behind her, I couldn't stop myself, my hands began massaging my cock, she was bent over her pussy no more than 14 inches away from me, She turned around a dildo in her hand and a smile on her face. " lie down" I was like putty and did as I was told, she straddled me and slowly worked her way up my body pausing at my crotch and giggled, she carried on up my body and there I was I could smell the warmth and sense the excitement, She lowered her pussy toward my face and grabbing her bottom my tongue found her pussy lips, she pushed harder into my face and I suddenly found everything opening to me a hot wet place that seemed to respond with more passion getting wetter and hotter as my tongue explored....

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very hot certainly would have enjoyed that in my youth to have been seduced by an older lady.

Looking back now there were a few subtle possibilities but unfortunately I was to naive to realise it.

Post new Message to Thread