Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sexy feet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Recently started to really like nice feet on a lady.

Anyone on here got some nice feet photos on profile?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My wife has the sexiest feet....

By *eased n pleasedCouple
over a year ago

wickford

[Removed by poster at 08/12/16 02:42:09]

By *eased n pleasedCouple
over a year ago

wickford

My wife has the cutest feet. Size 3 little podge!

over a year ago

Must be honest that Lola is able to control me totally with hers! Only last night, following her bar job finished, I happily gave them a very long massage, which she enjoyed. And so did I! However, being a cuck, I didn't get anything as a reward, just a knowing giggle when she caught sight of my stiff little cock.

She then turned over and went to sleep, leaving me as usual in a state of frustration.

It's always the case. They have been used to amazing effect when I've been made to lick them whilst she's had her hands full with a guy.

over a year ago

"Must be honest that Lola is able to control me totally with hers! Only last night, following her bar job finished, I happily gave them a very long massage, which she enjoyed. And so did I! However, being a cuck, I didn't get anything as a reward, just a knowing giggle when she caught sight of my stiff little cock.

She then turned over and went to sleep, leaving me as usual in a state of frustration.

It's always the case. They have been used to amazing effect when I've been made to lick them whilst she's had her hands full with a guy.

"

They do look amazing

over a year ago

"Must be honest that Lola is able to control me totally with hers! Only last night, following her bar job finished, I happily gave them a very long massage, which she enjoyed. And so did I! However, being a cuck, I didn't get anything as a reward, just a knowing giggle when she caught sight of my stiff little cock.

They do look amazing "

Thanks! I do love it when she gets a compliment. As does she!

over a year ago

They do look amazing

Thanks! I do love it when she gets a compliment. As does she! "

g

Would love to see those sexy feet encased in nylon??????

By *immf-guyMan
over a year ago

Bath

Love the anklet too, so suggestive as well as being a visually attractive.

over a year ago

"

Those are lovely

over a year ago

They do look amazing

Thanks! I do love it when she gets a compliment. As does she! "

the rest of the photos are so sexy too

over a year ago

"

They are very nice

over a year ago

Anyone for a toe job

over a year ago

"Love the anklet too, so suggestive as well as being a visually attractive."

The anklet was a gift from me to her on the occasion of her finding her last boyfriend. Symbolic for those in the know; she gets a fair few sideways looks when she's out for the night.

Post new Message to Thread