Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Student Swingers 5

Jump to newest

By *est-couple OP   Man
over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

Student Swingers 5

Mandy was so delightfully ready to be corrupted, and she made a wonderful addition to our group, willingly joining in the sexy fun when all of us were present – a group of seven, four girls shared between three horny boys – and stepping in gladly when one of us girls had to stay away to write an essay or prepare a seminar presentation. Let’s just say that with her guilt all washed away, she was down to the doctor on Monday and on the Pill, and I was happy to hold her sweet pussy open while Sue guided my boyfriend’s cock into her for her first bareback fuck just over a month later. Needless to say, she insisted on having the other two boys take sloppy seconds and sloppy thirds inside her on that night, and we girls didn’t mind as we all enjoyed cleaning every drop of that salty tribute from her now Sapphic slit. Our chaplaincy girl was now one of us!

In a sense, I took her under my wing, for she was a timid little thing when clothed and had been held back terribly by her strict upbringing. Giving her wardrobe a once-over, I took her out shopping, and replaced her grey, scratchy woolly tights with sheer nylons in shades of cream, grey and black. She looked a dream in stockings – I, and the boys who saw her in her flowering as a woman, lusted over her in bow-and-dot patterned nylons in white and pale blue, and mentally traced fingers up the seams of her red Dior sheers. She certainly got a lot of attention from boys (though the Sapphic side of her character, I believe, was something she kept only for us close girly friends), and she even began to talk quite openly about who she fancied outside of our bedroom.

It was on one of these occasions when she remarked how much she liked the look of a man sitting near us in the pub. He was older, to be sure, at least 50 and a silver fox – well dressed and definitely comfortable in his skin. He saw us looking him up and down and, needless to say, came over. Drinks were bought, by all of us, and he definitely thought he was on to a winner, and I watched his hand drop down and stroke Mandy’s nylon-encased calf. This was no momentary touch but a lingering palming of the curve of her calf: it made me horny, and he nearly fell off his chair when I did the same to her other leg. He hinted that he had a playroom in his house, which was nearby, and we all set off in a taxi ready for a night of threeway fun. We were quivering with anticipation, and our panties were soaked.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *itandHungCouple
over a year ago

Wexford town

Go on....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh yes please. Hope there is lots of naughty fun.

over a year ago

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

Any more?

over a year ago

More

By *nicorn hunterCouple
over a year ago

beccles

over a year ago

By *nicorn hunterCouple
over a year ago

beccles

Are these storys real?

By *est-couple OP   Man
over a year ago

Large parts of them are, though the time frame has been condensed and names have been changed x

By *nicorn hunterCouple
over a year ago

beccles

"Large parts of them are, though the time frame has been condensed and names have been changed x"

That's so cool.your uni time was so much fun.xx

By *est-couple OP   Man
over a year ago

A short journey brought us to a comfortable house. Paul, it turned out, was single, a consultant at the local hospital, and a man of sophisticated tastes. He clearly fancied Mandy more than me, but he was hardly going to turn down the chance of a FFM with to teenaged students! We positioned Mandy between us and began to seduce her, taking it in turns to exchange tonguey kisses with her as our hands roamed freely over her soft curves. It didn’t take us long to hoist her breasts up out of her bra, and suckle her aroused teats. As we sucked on those tender orbs, our hands drew her skirt up to above her stocking tops, and exposed the moistness of her gusset, which was positively transparent due to the juices that flowed from her yawning pussy. I held the gusset aside so that Paul’s fingers could probe her depths, and I felt her shudder as he invaded the most private part of her person. As he withdrew his fingers, I replaced them with mine, and he slipped his fingers into my mouth, to give me a taste of her sexy essence. I did the same for him, feeling his tongue lap up her womanly juices. Within fuive minutes she was naked but for her stockings, and then Paul stripped me.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Loving this xx

Post new Message to Thread