Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Surprise

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She stepped out of the shower all clean and freshly shaven her body tingling with excitement at the thought of what she had planned for the evening ahead and for her always horny hubby. She hoped that tonight was going to totally blow his mind.

She meandered into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed and began to dress herself, slowly rolling her new silky stockings up her legs she loved how they felt against her soft skin. Next she pulled her new red and black bassque out of its bag and pulled it on as she pulled it over her nipples she realised how hard they were and how wet her pussy was already and the surprise hadn't even begun and he wasn't even home yet.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start more please

over a year ago

She picked up her phone and rang Helen her life long best friend. 'Are you ready?' Louise asked her with a girly giggle, 'You bet I am' repiled Helen her voice edgy with nervous excitement, 'Shall I come over now I'm ready?' Lousie was quick to reply 'Absouletly' she wanted tonight to be perfect and witht that she hun up the phone and rang Anthony.

He answered the phone in his usual cheeky manner 'Now then my sexy slut what can I do for you?' and for the first time in their relationship she heard herself lying to him. 'When you come in tonight would you mind just going straight upstairs out of the way Helen is coming round she's having a rough time at the minute and is coming for a girly chat and a bottle of wine but make sure that you get yourself all showered and shaved because when shes gone I've got a surprise for you' 'OK@ he replied not best pleased at being sent upstairs but it didn't happen very often and he was curious as to what his wife had planned for him later.......

over a year ago

Very good start . Looking forward to the rest of the night

over a year ago

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and Louise heard Helens voive shout a cheery 'Helloooo I'm here where are you?' 'I'll be down in a minute' shouted Loiuse in response. Grabbing her make up bag and mirror she virtually ran down the steps to see her best friend stood there looking very nervous. 'Are you ok?' Louise asked Helen 'Yes' came the very definite reply 'What time will he be home I can wait to get started' 'He'll be home in about 5 minutes, give him half hour or so to get showered and organised then we'll give him his surprise'. With that Louise quickly ran back upstairs to leave Anthony a couple of bottles of beer in the bedroom so he could unwind a little.

Going into the living room Louise was stunned to see her best friend sat there in the blue basque they had bought earlier that day, her legs looking longer than ever in the gorgeous lacy stockings they had picked together. Just then as her mind wondered off into what was in store tonight she heard the click of the front door and Anthony shout out 'I'm home honey I'm going for my shower and I'll see you in a bit' 'Ok love I'll give you an hour or so then I'll pop up I've left you a couple of beers yup there to enjoy' Louise and Helen looked at each and giggled he had absolutely no idea what was in store.

Leaving Anthony to have his shower in peace the girls poured themselves a large glass of wine and got on with making sure each others make up and outfits looked perfect. 'Seeing you dressed like that has got me so turned on' they said to each other at the same time 'Can't wait to see the look on his face'. The girls couldn't help it as they prepared each other a cheeky kiss was inevitable but as they adjusted each others stockings their hands started to wander 'I think we'd better get him down here now or he's going to miss all the fun' Louise called her hubby nervously excited at how he would react when he walked in the living room to see her and Helen dressed as they were kissing each other.... 'Anthony love could you come down we could really use a mans point of view on this one' 'I'll be down in a minute I'll just pout some shorts on' both girls looked at each other thinking the same thing that they wouldn't be staying on very long.

over a year ago

Like it keep going please

over a year ago

Anthony walked through the living room door obviously expecting to see Helen in tears and Louise consoling her and the look on his face was priceless as both girls were sat on the couch dressed to impress and just said 'Surprise' and turned to kiss each other. Anthony stood there for a moment open mouthed in shock at what he was watching but it didn't take long for him to ask if he was going to be watching a show or joining in. Louise knowing him so well had anticipated his question and was quick to reply 'I've told Helen how good you are with your fingers and tongue but I don't think she believes me so you'd better show her' Anthony didn't need asking twice and he dropped to his knees in front of the kissing girls and began to tease each of their clits with his fingers, both girls gave out a simultaneous moan as he pushed his fingers into their wet pussys. Louise slid free of the kiss and grabbed her husbands head looking him deep in the eyes they exchanged a look that only they knew before kissing passionately, she then knelt on the floor beside him and told him how horny she would feel seeing his tongue rubbing up and down Helens pussy, he was more than happy to oblige and as Louise watched she altered her position so she could take Anthonys rock hard cock in her mouth.

over a year ago

Louise could already taste the pre-cum on her husbands cock but she also knew he had the strength to hold himself off cumming intil the time was right unlike Helen who was writhing around the sofa moaning loudly and thrusting her soaking wet pussy against Anthonys tongue and fingers, Louise feeling a little bit greedy and eager to taste her best friend pushed Anthony out of the way and took over where he had left off. Louise thought she would feel Anthony behind her and when she didn't she stopped and looked up and there was the horniest sight she had ever seen her best friend sucking her husbnds cock Louise couldn't help but say 'WOW'. Within a matter of seconds Louise could feel Helen on the verge of cumming and she quickly went back to licking her clit and pushing her tongue into Helens pussy until she came all over Louises eager to accept tongue.

Anthony climbed down away from Helen and looked at Louise something electric passed between them as he dropped to his knees laid his wife on her back exposing her very wet puussy and slowly began teasing her nipples, he knew how much this turned her on and loved to see her enjoying herself. As Louise put her head back and closed her eyes lost in the feeling of her husbands tongue and lips on her nipple she almost forgot that Helen was there until she felt her lay next to her and ccopy Anthonys actions. As Louise lay there both her nipples and hard and being teased and sucked on she knew that this was a good surprise for her hubby. That thought was quickly taken away as she felt Helens fingers on her clit and her Anthonys fingers sliding deep into her wet pussy, Louise was in ecstasy and so very close to the edge and he knew this. There was only one thing that he wanted to do right now and he whispered to her 'Louise can I?' 'Of course' came her husky out of breath reply and with that Anthony thrust his entire fist deep into Louises pussy.

over a year ago

So horny like the sound of this more please

over a year ago

Louise let out a squeal of delight as she felt herself encompass Anthonys fist and has he began sliding it in and out slowly at first but getting quicker and harder as time wnet on they both knew what was going to happen. Helen couldn't help but stare at what was happening in front of her never before in her life had she ever seen someeone enjoying something so much that she had always thought would be so painful. She couldn't help but ask the questions 'Is that good?, do you really enjoy it?, doesn't it hurt? Breathlessly all Louise could reply was 'Its fantastic you should try it' Helen stopped for a moment before muttering 'You look like you're enjoying yourself too much I wouldn't want to interupt' with that comment Louise patted the empty space on the floor at the side of her beckoning Helen to come and lie next to her. Helen laid next to Louise and said this is so horny I've never been so turned on in my life. Louise gave a little smirk to herself lookead at Anthony who nodded his head, she turned and looked at Helen, grabbed her hand and said 'You can enjoy what I'm feeling too Anthony is ambidexterous' and with that Anthony slid his other fist deep into Helens pussy. Helen let out a sound that was neither pain nor pleasure but a complete mix of them both, both girls looked at Anthony and smiled before turning to kiss each other.

Anthony feeling like the cat that got the cream at this point made sure that both girls got exactly the same treatment and he fisted them both genlty at first and then got harder and faster, knelt in between the girls watching them kissing, watching his fists pounding into them both he knew he wouldn't be able to stop his twiching cock much longer, his thoughts were suddenly broken by screams of delight from both girls as they both squirted all up his arms and onto his body. That was the final straw for him and his long hard cock exploded his hot cum shooting all over the girls faces and tits WOW WOW WOW was all the 3 of them could say as Helen and Louise cleaned up all of Anthonys cum of each other and off his raging cock.

over a year ago

Wow love it

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

As the 3 of them laying grinning from their experience body's still shaking from the excitement Anthony turned to look at Louise grabbed her pulled her in close and began to kiss up her neck, he knew this always got her going his kisses were soft and tender just how she liked them and he whispered to her 'Thank you my darling for such a lovely evening and surprised. She turned to smile at him and return his kisses when he suddenly grabbed a handful of her hair pulled her head back and told her that she would need to be punished for lying to him about the reason Helen was there. Louise knew immediately that she was in trouble but she also couldn't stop her pussy getting wet again. It was time for her to be a good slut and let her master take over

over a year ago

Anthony left the room and Helen turned to Louise and and asked if everything was OK Helen knew all about Louise and Anthony's lifestyle but this was the first time she had sent it for herself.

Louise nodded her head and said that everything was fine and that she wasn't to worry about anything that was going to happen and to just enjoy herself.

Anthony returned to the living room with a dining chair and some restraints in his hand Helen looked shocked, Louise looked excited.

Anthony stood in front of Louise and told her that a good sub would never lie to their master and that as she had she needed to be punished and that that was exactly what was about to happen. He forced Louise to sit on the chair, opened her legs wide to expose her pussy and fitted the spreader bar to her ankles before tying them to the chair then he tied her hands behind her back and fastened them to the back of the chair to. Louise was now completely helpless as she waited to see what her master had in store for her.

Helen looked at Louise in nervous astonishment and with her masters permission Louise reassured Helen that there was nothing to worry about and that all was OK.

over a year ago

Anthony made his way towards Helen never once taking his eyes off Louise till he reached the sofa where Helen was sat. He sat down next to her and put his arm around her pulling her in close and kissing her gently Helen couldn't help but let out a soft moan as their lips met and his tongue explored her mouth Louise looked on in amazement at her husband kissing her best friend and fora few moments she felt her eyes fill with tears as a twinge of jealousy passed through her body. She quickly threw off that feeling she knew how much he loved her and that she had nothing to worry about. As that thought passed she watched her husbands hand playing with Helens nipples and it wasn't very long before his hand had moved to her wet pussy and he'd taken her nipples in his mouth. Helens breathing becoming faster and Louise could see how turned on she was and this turned her on too but bound to the chair there was nothing she could do to relieve the aching in her pussy.

Helen had really settled in to the mode of making her friend suffer for lying to her master and she looked Louise full in the eye as she said to Anthony 'Sit back and relax while I take you hard cock in my mouth and tease it with my tongue' Louise was shocked to hear her friend talking like this but when she looked at her masters hard cock she knew he was enjoying it and she wanted to please him. Louise sat Anthony on the sofa and slowly began to tease his cock with her tongue and lips the whole time Louise and her master didn't take their eyes off each other he could see how turned on she was and gave her a sly little smile knowing there was nothing she could do. 'This will teach you be be a good sub slut in future, won't it?' Was all he said as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the blow job he was getting.

over a year ago

over a year ago

As Louise sat there helpless to relieve the tension that was growing in her pussy she asked her master to allow her some pleasure his only response was to lift his head and ask how she dare ask for pleasure while she was being punished for her deception earlier than evening. She instantly realised her mistake and knew then that her master and her friend were going to fully enjoy each other to completion while she just got to sit and watch helplessly. As she looked up she saw her master pulling Helen up and again kissing her touching her all over as he did so, Louise looked on as her master rolled Helen onto her back and positioned himself to start having fully penetrative sex with her. As Anthony entered Helens aching wet pussy they both let out a moan of pleasure and as he began moving his long hard throbbing cock in and out of her both of their breathing became more rapid and Helens moans became louder and longer. Louise could tell that her friend was on the verge of cumming again and looking at her masters face she knew he was getting close to. Then there it was the moan of ecstasy as her best friend came all over husbands cock minutes later she heard the familiar sound that her husband always made as he shot a load of warm cum deep into Helens pussy. Anthony got up and walked towards Louise she hoped he was going to pleasure her now as he knelt in front of her but all he wanted to do was untie the restraints Louise's pussy was aching to be touched and all her master could say was 'A naughty lying little sub slut like you doesn't deserve any pleasure from me, now get on your knees and clean all of our juices out of Helens pussy, knowing that she had to make amends with her master she did as she was told. As she knelt down and began to lick her best friends pussy the mixture of taste from her best friend and her master filled her mouth and turned her on even more she was desperate to be pleasures but knew right at that moment it wasn't going to happen sos he carried on orally pleasuring her friend until she came again. Louise turned and looked at her master and was sure she'd seen a flick of satisfaction on her masters face.

Post new Message to Thread