Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

BBC fantasy for girlfriend and her friend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a fantasy for L (female) and one of her best friends to go out for drinks meet a black guy together and go back to a hotel room for some fun.

Ideally L would tell her friend that they should have a 'girly weekend' and get a hotel room together for a night. They then go out to a bar and have a few drinks where they meet a black guy (from Fabs) and after chatting they go back to the hotel for some fun.

This would be discreet and the guy from Fab would act like they had never met or spoke to L before, as L's friend does not know we've met people through here.

L's friend has always taken a liking to black guys on nights out but never gone all the way.

Has anyone ever staged anything similar?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds great , Kelly has a thing for black guys too

over a year ago

Love the sound of that!!

over a year ago

"I have a fantasy for L (female) and one of her best friends to go out for drinks meet a black guy together and go back to a hotel room for some fun.

Ideally L would tell her friend that they should have a 'girly weekend' and get a hotel room together for a night. They then go out to a bar and have a few drinks where they meet a black guy (from Fabs) and after chatting they go back to the hotel for some fun.

This would be discreet and the guy from Fab would act like they had never met or spoke to L before, as L's friend does not know we've met people through here.

L's friend has always taken a liking to black guys on nights out but never gone all the way.

Has anyone ever staged anything similar?! "

If only I live close.

over a year ago

Has l and her friend ever played together?

By *andlerMan
over a year ago

shipley

No but share you sentiments fully!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Nope

They used to be house mates at uni

L's friend doesn't know we have ever played, and they've certainly never played together.

Who knows how far it could go...

over a year ago

Did you ever get it sorted

over a year ago

I'd love to watch my wife and another man's wife fuck 2-4 black guys in a club together.. as we watch.. both females must be bi.. give a show to the black guys and us

Post new Message to Thread