Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Meeting Mr Grey

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What am I doing on a sex site? Think Anna think. You're single and horny as fuck. You need to have a man on top of you. Kissing you. Holding you. Oh here goes nothing. My inbox has just exploded with messages. What are these guys thinking sending pictures of their genitals?I am scared at the thought of guys wanting to come to me and fuck me without even having talked to me or seen me. Really Anna get a grip. You are attractive. Forget the idiots of exs you had. Just keep on looking. Oh heres an interesting one. Sounds promising. He is giving me advice on how to deal with all this attention.He wants to meet me. Hes impressed. Holly cow he's hot. And he wants me. I can't do this. Yes you can. Stop thinking like a monogomist and start thinking like the sex freak that you are. Hidden deep inside of you. Forget the loosers who Couldnt give you what you craved for. Okay okay he is coming. He is really coming. Friday. Need to get dressed sexy. Grey dress. Black bra and matching panties. Black heels. He is liking it. 10am. I am waiting and freaking out inside. Excited and scared. Can I do this? Call Laura. She's your BFF she will calm you down. Talking on the phone with her till he gets here. Hope he isn't a serial killer. Should have met him in public. Can't believe I am doing this. Me who is so controlled of everything in my life. I am giving up control to this guy. But Anna you need this. You need to feel alive again. Omg he is here. Is he hot?? Laura I have to go. Is he hot Anna tell me. He is ridiculously hot.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I open the door. He is wearing a suit. Our eyes meet. I just lost my control. I want him.Hi sorry was on the phone with my back up plan. You're back up plan?Yes just in case. He smiles. Cheeky smile. With a twinkle in his eyes. He walks in with his hands in his pockets.And I get a woof of his scent. Aftershave clean and Him. I close the door behind him. Our eyes are locked together. What do I say?? I am smiling. He looks at my lips. Lock the door. Still holding my phone. This just got real. His arms grab me Pull me into him his lips find mine. Oh my I am gone. My legs melt. He is kissing me with hunger. I can feel his hard cock in his trousers. My arms automatically hold him and I am kissing him back. He's lips explore mine. And his tongue just exploded in my mouth. I need the door as support or I will fall. His hands pull up my dress. Grabs my ass. Pulls my panties aside and he feels my pussy. My wet pussy.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Keep going, I've having coffee and crosissant.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Tut, not alien abduction then

By *ndigo40Woman
over a year ago

secret town

"What am I doing on a sex site? Think Anna think. You're single and horny as fuck. You need to have a man on top of you. Kissing you. Holding you. Oh here goes nothing. My inbox has just exploded with messages. What are these guys thinking sending pictures of their genitals?I am scared at the thought of guys wanting to come to me and fuck me without even having talked to me or seen me. Really Anna get a grip. You are attractive. Forget the idiots of exs you had. Just keep on looking. Oh heres an interesting one. Sounds promising. He is giving me advice on how to deal with all this attention.He wants to meet me. Hes impressed. Holly cow he's hot. And he wants me. I can't do this. Yes you can. Stop thinking like a monogomist and start thinking like the sex freak that you are. Hidden deep inside of you. Forget the loosers who Couldnt give you what you craved for. Okay okay he is coming. He is really coming. Friday. Need to get dressed sexy. Grey dress. Black bra and matching panties. Black heels. He is liking it. 10am. I am waiting and freaking out inside. Excited and scared. Can I do this? Call Laura. She's your BFF she will calm you down. Talking on the phone with her till he gets here. Hope he isn't a serial killer. Should have met him in public. Can't believe I am doing this. Me who is so controlled of everything in my life. I am giving up control to this guy. But Anna you need this. You need to feel alive again. Omg he is here. Is he hot?? Laura I have to go. Is he hot Anna tell me. He is ridiculously hot. "

Think this should be in the stories and fantasy section

If I met Mr Grey i kill him for been so boring

over a year ago

My ass is pressed against the door. Arms around his neck. He shoves a finger inside my pussy. I am wet and hot. And incredibly tight. He pushes me to the living room. We are not even making it upstairs to the bedroom. I drop my phone. He pulls the dress over my head. His clothes are flying off. He kisses me and pushes me down on the couch. Holly shit he is big. I can see he is rock hard. TaKes off his boxers. Oh I so want to suck him. Kisses me on the lips while taking off my bra. Starts sucking on my hard nipples.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go on tiger

By *usthere4uMan
over a year ago

North East

"What am I doing on a sex site? Think Anna think. You're single and horny as fuck. You need to have a man on top of you. Kissing you. Holding you. Oh here goes nothing. My inbox has just exploded with messages. What are these guys thinking sending pictures of their genitals?I am scared at the thought of guys wanting to come to me and fuck me without even having talked to me or seen me. Really Anna get a grip. You are attractive. Forget the idiots of exs you had. Just keep on looking. Oh heres an interesting one. Sounds promising. He is giving me advice on how to deal with all this attention.He wants to meet me. Hes impressed. Holly cow he's hot. And he wants me. I can't do this. Yes you can. Stop thinking like a monogomist and start thinking like the sex freak that you are. Hidden deep inside of you. Forget the loosers who Couldnt give you what you craved for. Okay okay he is coming. He is really coming. Friday. Need to get dressed sexy. Grey dress. Black bra and matching panties. Black heels. He is liking it. 10am. I am waiting and freaking out inside. Excited and scared. Can I do this? Call Laura. She's your BFF she will calm you down. Talking on the phone with her till he gets here. Hope he isn't a serial killer. Should have met him in public. Can't believe I am doing this. Me who is so controlled of everything in my life. I am giving up control to this guy. But Anna you need this. You need to feel alive again. Omg he is here. Is he hot?? Laura I have to go. Is he hot Anna tell me. He is ridiculously hot.

Think this should be in the stories and fantasy section

If I met Mr Grey i kill him for been so boring "

over a year ago

He takes off my panties. I am shaved completely. Pushes me onto the couch so I am laying down. Gets on top of me. Is he going to fit in?? Big cock and I am not kidding. Am I dreaming?? Is this a fantasy?? No he is on top of me with a hard cock in my living room. Xmas tree behind him. He's cock is right there ready to fuck me. He slowly Pushes in. I am tight as fuck. Oh Jesus you are tight Anna. Oh my you are tight. You weren't lying when you said you are tight. His cock starts filling me up. My heart is pumping so fast my mouth is dry blood pressure through the roof. I wasn't lying when I said I am tight.

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Booo I haf to stop reediing cos I got work

Book mark lol

over a year ago

His weight is on top of me. Kissing my neck he pushes his cock in painfully slow. If I die of high blood pressure right about now I will die happy. Anna you are mine I want you all for myself. This pussy is mine. Keep talking and I am definitely going to explode. I want to cum already. What is wrong with me?? He starts fucking me. Slowly. Enjoying every little cm of me. Holding my hips down hes mouth finds mine. Tongues swirling. I think I just Peed the couch. I am soaking wet. Where did all of that come from??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Brilliant xx

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Damn i wanna be that guy

over a year ago

Kissing and fucking me at the same time. I am getting wetter by the second. He pulls out. Gets up.I sit up. He has my juices all over his cock. I take him all in my mouth. All the way in. My tongue swirling on his big head. I can taste myself on him. He has a fabulous Penis. I lick and suck. Where did you learn to do that Anna?? Oh God that is good. Can't really talk I've got your Penis in my mouth wish you could read my mind. I like to lick lollipops. Sucking on his balls. Bitting them gently. Lick my way all the way to the top. I want him.

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

over a year ago

Needless to say Mr Grey has awakened a freak animal in me. Who wants more...

By *ealaWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

Post new Message to Thread