Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Xmas party with office temp

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dirty Swansea girl turned up one day in out office and took a week for us to work her out. Married but flirty and love a chat while giving teas out, me and my mate decided to invite her to office party. She said she will run it past her hubby as she would need picking up after. The next day she arrived all smiles and said she could come, the tiny 5ft blonde soon found office communicator and we chatted for hours about how she was settling in. It was a male dominated office and she loved the attention and talk soon turned to her and fantasies. She said she known hubby from school and never had anyone else, but she liked the look of Bruce my mate the black guy across from my So I added him to the chat. Unbeknown to her he was known as the drain pipe as his size could often be seen through his trousers. It pans out that she had been a stay at home mum and this was her first job in along time and she loved making us brews and telling us what she had on underneath, teasing and testing the water. Me and bruce had planned to get a room and split it at the hotel just in case she was up for it.

The night came in hotel for the xmas party and everyone arrived apart from Kate. A bit disappointed me and Bruce got pissed and a few hours late to our surprise she turned up looking stunning, we looked at each other and were instantly turned on. After a few minutes she came over and said they had car troubles but her hubby would be back at 2300 so we didn't have much time, she seemed a bit tipsy already and summoned me away from the crowd and said I here the office chat is about how big Bruce is , can u both fuck me hard

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Some one add more

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

We all no this type of naughty play