Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

public wanking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I came back from a weekend away in London and sat at the back of the bus with every intention of being a good boy and having a nap.. I ended up looking at messages on here and getting turned on so decided to go to the toilet and take a few cock pics while having a little play. After I got back into my seat still feeling horny I decided to get my cock out start Wanking and taking photos of my dick. I pre came loads as it was such a turn on knowing that there was a camera facing the back and that there was two women in front of me . One of the pics I took is on my profile.. Anyone else like to be Naughty in public?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ewisturtMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"So I came back from a weekend away in London and sat at the back of the bus with every intention of being a good boy and having a nap.. I ended up looking at messages on here and getting turned on so decided to go to the toilet and take a few cock pics while having a little play. After I got back into my seat still feeling horny I decided to get my cock out start Wanking and taking photos of my dick. I pre came loads as it was such a turn on knowing that there was a camera facing the back and that there was two women in front of me . One of the pics I took is on my profile.. Anyone else like to be Naughty in public? "
not going to lie I love a good play in public.. Iv even seen girls going that on buses.. I prefer busstops and backstreets

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"So I came back from a weekend away in London and sat at the back of the bus with every intention of being a good boy and having a nap.. I ended up looking at messages on here and getting turned on so decided to go to the toilet and take a few cock pics while having a little play. After I got back into my seat still feeling horny I decided to get my cock out start Wanking and taking photos of my dick. I pre came loads as it was such a turn on knowing that there was a camera facing the back and that there was two women in front of me . One of the pics I took is on my profile.. Anyone else like to be Naughty in public? not going to lie I love a good play in public.. Iv even seen girls going that on buses.. I prefer busstops and backstreets"

Nice I bet that was hot to watch.. Saying that with a cock like yours id love to watch you wank sometime

Post new Message to Thread