Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

How I was turned into a sissy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is the true story of how I became the sissy that I am now , when I was in my early 20,s I was working in a local factory and I became very friendly with a woman in her mid 30,s , she was an attractive milf type with a great body and a wicked smile and we seemed to hit it off straight away , I would often have a wank while I thought about her and curse my luck that she was married . Sues (her name ) husband worked off shore and would be away for 2 weeks at a time , sue started inviting me round when we weren't at work , I couldn't believe my luck and thought for sure she wanted me to fuck her , perhaps it was because I was young and naive I didn't read the signs or maybe I wasn't brave enough to make my move but nothing happened for around 3 months then one Saturday night she asked me round for a drink and a catch up . My girlfriend was going out with her pals so I thought fuck it I will go round as I had nothing else on . We chatted about this and that and as we got more d*unk the conversation turned to sex , she enjoyed seeing me squirm as she quizzed me about what I got up to with my girl , I confessed that our sex life was pretty boring and dull , sue asked if my girl wore sexy undies , I blushed and said no , with that sue pulled her dress up high enough to show me she was wearing stockings , she shrieked with delight as I turned red with embarrassment, sue then asked if my girl sucked me off , I went even redder and didn't answer sue said I'll take that as a no then . She grinned a wicked smile and got down on her hands and knees and crawled over to me , I was caught like a rabbit in headlights, she crawled over never once breaking eye contact and proceeded to grope my raging hard on through my jeans . Sue just grinned and said tell me if you want me to stop , I shock my head and she laughed as she then unzipped me and for the first time in my life felt what it was like to be in a warm wet mouth , I came almost instantly and filled her mouth with cum , sue swallowed the lot and asked if I enjoyed it , I nodded my head still in a state of shock to what had just happened . Sue grinned and said she was glad and she'd wanted to do it for months and if I wanted she'd show me so much more ....... shall I continue

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornyal138Man
over a year ago

bromley kent

Yes please

By *mooth4uMan
over a year ago

Kings kynn

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't stop there

over a year ago

Keep it going

By *ratcliffeMan
over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

More please

over a year ago

Omg go on don't stop

over a year ago

More plz

over a year ago

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Carry on....liking this

By *illycd2TV/TS
over a year ago

St Osyth

More please, good start

over a year ago

Mmmm good start

over a year ago

Well the weeks past and due and I were fucking when ever her hubby was away , I couldn't believe what was happening to me , sue introduced me to a whole new world of sex , there are so many stories I could tell but I'll focus on how she turned me into a sissy slut . After a few weeks sue asked if I was up for playing dares , this got me curious but also really horny so I agreed to it instantly . Sue decided we would dare each other and the loser would have suffer a forfeit ok I asked what's my dare I asked , sue laughed and said you'll see , she placed her hand on my rock hard cock and her face lit up " wow your so hard , I think someone likes this idea " she said . Sue quickly whipped out my cock and expertly started to suck me off " I want it all over my tits " she told me , that was it I couldn't hold back , sue sensed this and stopped sucking and started to wank me off on to her tits . I covered sues big tits in jets of my cum , as I lay panting sue moved up next to me and said " right first dare , lick my tits clean right now " no way I said I'm not doing that . "Ok you lose now what will your forfeit be , oh I know " she said , her face had wicked grin , I knew she was planning something kinky but right now it was going to better than licking up my cum , " as your so fond of stockings you can wear a pair for a whole day and I'll check when ever I want to make sure " sue was loving this and thought ok no problem as long as I'm wearing trousers no one will know .

over a year ago

Oh yes. Hope there is lots more to come xx

By *illycd2TV/TS
over a year ago

St Osyth

over a year ago

More please

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

Sue was loving this , she was grinning from ear to ear as she looked through her drawer for stockings for me to wear , " sussies or hold ups " she asked trying not to laugh " hold ups " I replied , "do you want some knickers too " she asked , I said no but my cock was rapidly hardening again at the thought " oh think that's a yes to the panties babe " she replied .

over a year ago

Keep going x

over a year ago

over a year ago

More please its my wildest dream

By *t-andyMan
over a year ago

dumfries

over a year ago

great story,i had something like that when i was younger with a aunt well call her aunt but she was a friend of my mum,but after the first time, she liked dressing me up in her clothes and then we would have sex,it was so horny being in her clothes knowing she had been in them,and my cock rubbing in her panties and when she put her hand down in side her panties to feel my cock wow fuck wow let me know if you want to know more and it is all true

over a year ago

"great story,i had something like that when i was younger with a aunt well call her aunt but she was a friend of my mum,but after the first time, she liked dressing me up in her clothes and then we would have sex,it was so horny being in her clothes knowing she had been in them,and my cock rubbing in her panties and when she put her hand down in side her panties to feel my cock wow fuck wow let me know if you want to know more and it is all true "

Mmmm yes please

over a year ago

By *otelroomerMan
over a year ago

gosport

Yes - more to all....

over a year ago

"great story,i had something like that when i was younger with a aunt well call her aunt but she was a friend of my mum,but after the first time, she liked dressing me up in her clothes and then we would have sex,it was so horny being in her clothes knowing she had been in them,and my cock rubbing in her panties and when she put her hand down in side her panties to feel my cock wow fuck wow let me know if you want to know more and it is all true "

Start a new story on this one please

over a year ago

"Sue was loving this , she was grinning from ear to ear as she looked through her drawer for stockings for me to wear , " sussies or hold ups " she asked trying not to laugh " hold ups " I replied , "do you want some knickers too " she asked , I said no but my cock was rapidly hardening again at the thought " oh think that's a yes to the panties babe " she replied . "

Keep it going . Horny as fuck reading this

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

Mmmm loving it x

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

she sounds fun

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

over a year ago

Thank you for all the kind comments , I'm really sorry I've not had s chance to write anything today but I'll put the next instalment up tomorrow morning sometime

over a year ago

Loving the story Julie xxx

over a year ago

Want so much m9re before bed so I can have a good play

over a year ago

Me too lol ...

By *amp patch 123Man
over a year ago

belfast

over a year ago

Loving it

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

More

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

Keep it cumming

By *afmanMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

More please

over a year ago

enjoying this

over a year ago

Sue threw a pair of panties at me and instructed me to put them on , as I pulled the panties up my leg I could feel myself almost cumming , then came the stockings , that was it I was hooked . "Oh my god look at you " said sue "your fucking loving this " truth was I was loving every second . Sue was furiously fingering herself , she was wetter than I'd ever seen her , she pushed her wet fingers into my mouth for me to clean ." You bitch , you filthy bitch " she cried , sue pushed me onto my back and straddled my face , her juices were literally running out of her into my eager mouth , sue started humping my mouth and I tried to keep up with her rhythm , sue came , her juices flowed into my eager mouth , something had changed in her she was like a woman possessed . After cumming sue really stunned me by kissing me and licking her cum of my face , my cock was now at the point of bursting , sue grinned wickedly and slid down my body till she reached my panties , sue popped my cock out and started to suck , I came in under 5 seconds . Sue moved up beside me and moved in for a kiss , as we locked lips and my mouth opened sue opened hers filling my mouth with my own cum , " swallow it " she commanded , I did just that , " good girl , you better get used to that , best to taste your own first anyway " I must admit it tasted much better than I'd imagined . " right bitch , that was good , I much prefer you as my sissy so if we keep seeing other this is the path I want take you down " she said " if you agree then wear the panties and stockings to work on Friday "

over a year ago

Mmm sounds fun

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

lucky sissy

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

The dream

By *ornyal138Man
over a year ago

bromley kent

Mmmm

over a year ago

Loving it

over a year ago

My bed time story for tonight

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Ooh this is so horny fuck me pink I've always wanted a woman to dominate me mmmmmm

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Wow loving it!

By *ay69910Man
over a year ago

Horny!

over a year ago

Ooooo it's Friday tomorrow

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

Love it.

By *obbie BelleTV/TS
over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

Excellent!

over a year ago

More please love the story

By * c u allMan
over a year ago

swansea

Great carry on

over a year ago

Friday finally arrived , there was no doubt I was going to wear the panties and stockings hell I'd been wearing around my flat all week , my only worry was that someone would notice . I put on the freshly washed panties and stockings and put on my male clothes and headed off for work . Two hours passed and I hadn't seen sue , I was starting to wonder whether she'd came to work when I received a text from sue telling me to the training room . My heart was pounding as I approached the door , I could see there were no lights on so I decided it was safe to enter . As I closed the door I heard sue say hi , she was behind me and instantly she slid her hand down my trousers , she found the panties and began to fondle my ass " good girl I promise you won't regret this " with that sue removed her hand and started to feel my legs for the stockings " oh well done " she said , " ok Dave is home tomorrow for 2 weeks so that'll give me a chance what to do with you next " 2 weeks !!!!!! I couldn't wait 2 weeks I was horny now . Ok off you go I'll be in touch once Dave leaves to go affshore again

By *ussieson susanTV/TS
over a year ago

falmouth

Oh God, that was horny as hell I would so love to be a sissy to a women to be used by her and obey her every wish Mmmmmmm xx

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

Great story can't wait for the rest , like so many on here we wish it would happen to them I certainly do , please continue waited with baited breath .

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

Hope we not got to wait 2 weeks???

over a year ago

"Hope we not got to wait 2 weeks???"

Same here. We can't wait that long.

over a year ago

Amazing story more please x

over a year ago

Any more of the sissy story

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

More xxx

over a year ago

Now this is a story I can get in to. I like Sue.

over a year ago

More please

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Brilliant...... can't wait 2 weeks either

over a year ago

Loving this babes.... More.. more... more...

over a year ago

"Loving this babes.... More.. more... more..."

Would love you to do this to me

over a year ago

Would like more too if there is any

By *N72TV/TS
over a year ago

Cork

Loving this....so naughty

over a year ago

The 2 weeks sues husband Dave were home seemed like an enternity but one day at work sue came up to and whispered in my ear "Daves gone , pop round at 9 tonight and if you bring the outfit I gave you I'll let you stay " . Sue walked of with an air of confidence in her stride . I rushed home from work and jumped straight in the shower . Sue sent me a text asking if I wanted to stay the night at hers as the coast was clear , well of course I did was my answer , " good" was her reply bring wine and chocolate . At 9 I headed round to sues and let myself in , I called out hello , sue shouted down from upstairs and told me to strip down to the panties and stockings and open the wine . A couple minutes later sue came down stairs dressed in similar panties and stockings and with a black bra which barely covered her tits , sue smiled and nodded approvingly and handed me a bag she had been holding behind her back , it was a bra that matched her " had to guess your size I hope it fits " said sue . It was tight but it fitted , sues eyes lit up " wow babe you look amazing " sue pounced on me we kissed passionately and let our hands explore each other's bodies . Sue grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs , sue took me to her room and pushed me onto the bed and then pulled my panties to one side , I could feel her breath on my cock as she teased me before engulfing me in her hot wet mouth ....... to be continued

over a year ago

over a year ago

Mmmmmm very hot keep it going

over a year ago

Glad we didn't have to wait the two weeks

Great story

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Love it ..... keep it coming

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

Noooooo my cock is as stiff as a board and I'm in the bath please don't stop

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Yes

over a year ago

Loving this

over a year ago

mmmm yes

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

This is one of d hottest stories ever I would luv to b dominated bye a lady mmmmmm

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

Oops.. Reading this in a public place and now have a raging hardon.... Hope I don't need to stand too soon!

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS
over a year ago

cork

Mmmmmm more please!!!!

By *erterjonesMan
over a year ago

Warrington

Don't stop,

it's a great story

over a year ago

over a year ago

Fab

over a year ago

Loving this . More please

over a year ago

More so horny x

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

Keep it Cumming

By *avid1234555Man
over a year ago

Dfs and Galloway/Ayrshire.

Excellent story, well told.

over a year ago

No more?

over a year ago

Sorry been really busy hoping to add more this week , thank you for all the amazing comments and messages ( especially the filthy ones ) lol oh and thanks for all the offers too it's just a pity your all so far away

By *irstiecdTV/TS
over a year ago

Swadlincote

Great story

By *imonjones123Man
over a year ago

guisborough

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

By *onnie BlackTV/TS
over a year ago

dublin

Loving it

over a year ago

Love this story as I can relate to it, love dressing s in the same sexy lingerie as me, turns me on and makes me very wet x

over a year ago

Sue and I made love over and over that night each time we did sue became more and more in control and each time getting hornier and hornier , she was loving it , each time I came she had me lick her clean while telling me what a slut I was . We fell asleep in the early hours of the morning and nor waking till mid morning . In the morning sue gave me clean knickers and stockings to wear . I put on the fresh stockings and panties and became hard again , sue looked at me and said not now bitch were going out , take me to Glasgow we're going shopping for new clothes then sue gave a wicked grin and said " for you slut "

over a year ago

How did the shopping trip go

over a year ago

We arrived at braehead shopping centre in Glasgow , my heart was pounding like a jack hammer I was really going to get woman's clothes of my own . Sue did all the picking out of the clothes I was to wear and to my relief she didn't make me try any on , we bought a dozen pairs of panties , a few bras a couple of bra and panties sets , sue bought matching sets for her , we also picked up 2 dresses some tops and a couple skirts some shoes and a hand bag and purse on the way out sue spotted an anne summers shop , sue grabbed my hand and dragged me over to it , come on my treat she said . Sue was like a kid in a sweet shop as she wandered round looking at all the sex toys , a shop assistant asked if we needed any help , yes said sue do you have any strap ons ..........

over a year ago

Mmmmmmm loving this . Keep it going

over a year ago

More please

By *riggboyMan
over a year ago

brigg

Wow

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Now the fun beings

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Sooo glad this is continuing

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

over a year ago

Oh yes.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

woohoo

over a year ago

Just about the my ultimate fantasy

Beautiful story

Luv fee xxx

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *damkaMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

over a year ago

over a year ago

Fuck this is so hot xxx

By *hrissy TvTV/TS
over a year ago

birmingham

Just gets better can't wait for the next post

over a year ago

Great story !!

over a year ago

Love this story, it's making me so horny, I need a sue of my own.. Can't wait to read more

over a year ago

I have a fuck buddy named sue as well and she just the same as ur sue ..We have loads of fun like that

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

"I have a fuck buddy named sue as well and she just the same as ur sue ..We have loads of fun like that "

Is sue from Sutton?

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

over a year ago

Please come back and continue this horny story

over a year ago

Yes! More please!

By *ampbell 166Man
over a year ago

billingham

I love this story....

always end up wanking when ever I read it lol

over a year ago

guess this has stalled now

over a year ago

Hope not dead keen to hear about the strapon

over a year ago

Not stalled just delayed over the hols

over a year ago

By *iceandtightMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Wow!! x X x

over a year ago

wow wish this was me

over a year ago

Fantastic!

over a year ago

Am thinking I could be trained to become a sissy by a naughty mistress after reading this. Turned me on reading your story. Loved it.

over a year ago

More asap as I need release

By *v shaunaTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

Ohhh god yes more plzzz x

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago