Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Punishment

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Today I'm being punished, I have already been told to shave and be ready. I was then instructed what I am to wear and then made to flash my pussy and hold ups in the bar in Rugby we ate Sunday lunch at. The old man across the way loved the show! I've gagged on his cock until I was almost sick, and been finger fucked until I squirted. He now wants to watch me be treated like a totally slut tonight xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Today I'm being punished, I have already been told to shave and be ready. I was then instructed what I am to wear and then made to flash my pussy and hold ups in the bar in Rugby we ate Sunday lunch at. The old man across the way loved the show! I've gagged on his cock until I was almost sick, and been finger fucked until I squirted. He now wants to watch me be treated like a totally slut tonight xx"

Whos the lucky guy x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did you deserve the punishment?

over a year ago

He wants more than one guy to fill me tonight. Sounds like it could be a fun filled evening. VWE males or couples please get in touch xx

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

A wonderful day was had by all. Thanks for all the messages and naughty pics. They certainly helped my day of punishment xx

Post new Message to Thread