Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Drive Home

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We added this to an earlier post and thought we'd share.

On the way home from a weekend visiting La Chambre with friends, we were all enjoying the car journey home and chatting about what we'd gotten up to. My mate was driving, and said "Mrs J your boob were amazing in the club on Sat night" You want to see them again she said? much laughter and she just pulled them out to tease him.

His Mrs said "I think mine look great as well" and ,out they came!

The atmosphere now was one of who could tease the most.

My Mrs pulled her knickers off and put a foot on each front seat and slowly fingered herself ,inviting comments from the front seats.

My friends Mrs leaned round and slowly rubbed her fingers up and down my Mrs ,by now very wet pussy lips.

My Mrs rubbed her clit at the same time and I just watched with a huge smile on my face. My mate had the rear view mirror trained on my Mrs pussy.

Then my Mrs leaned over and pulled out my cock and started licking and sucking it, turning on both our front seat friends.

My mates Mrs, not to be undone , slipped of her knickers and spread her legs on the dashboard fingering herself and tasting her fingers for us all to see. She pushed her fingers into my mates mouth then turned round and stuck two fingers into my Mrs pussy and did the exact same again to him, asking him did you like that?

My Mrs then said, "let me sit on your cock!"

She moved around and sat right on it giving our friends a great view and asked my mates Mrs to "rub my clit please"

We fucked like that till we both came, my mates wife fingering and rubbing away happily, then putting her sticky fingers in her mouth and asking to taste my cum. My Mrs pushed her fingers deap in her pussy, then leaned over and shoved them in her mouth . Then held her head and kissed her and kissed my mate who was driving.

We then just sorted ourselves out and all said "that was fun!" We hardly said a word for the next hour or so, but we all thought it was just so horny.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ag500Man
over a year ago

portsmouth

how big is this car with a lady on the dash .......and all this still driving

over a year ago

Her feet were on the dash and the driver was in the front driving.

I do hope we haven't fallen foul of one o' them 'elf n safety folk?

over a year ago

Bump!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We added this to an earlier post and thought we'd share.

On the way home from a weekend visiting La Chambre with friends, we were all enjoying the car journey home and chatting about what we'd gotten up to. My mate was driving, and said "Mrs J your boob were amazing in the club on Sat night" You want to see them again she said? much laughter and she just pulled them out to tease him.

His Mrs said "I think mine look great as well" and ,out they came!

The atmosphere now was one of who could tease the most.

My Mrs pulled her knickers off and put a foot on each front seat and slowly fingered herself ,inviting comments from the front seats.

My friends Mrs leaned round and slowly rubbed her fingers up and down my Mrs ,by now very wet pussy lips.

My Mrs rubbed her clit at the same time and I just watched with a huge smile on my face. My mate had the rear view mirror trained on my Mrs pussy.

Then my Mrs leaned over and pulled out my cock and started licking and sucking it, turning on both our front seat friends.

My mates Mrs, not to be undone , slipped of her knickers and spread her legs on the dashboard fingering herself and tasting her fingers for us all to see. She pushed her fingers into my mates mouth then turned round and stuck two fingers into my Mrs pussy and did the exact same again to him, asking him did you like that?

My Mrs then said, "let me sit on your cock!"

She moved around and sat right on it giving our friends a great view and asked my mates Mrs to "rub my clit please"

We fucked like that till we both came, my mates wife fingering and rubbing away happily, then putting her sticky fingers in her mouth and asking to taste my cum. My Mrs pushed her fingers deap in her pussy, then leaned over and shoved them in her mouth . Then held her head and kissed her and kissed my mate who was driving.

We then just sorted ourselves out and all said "that was fun!" We hardly said a word for the next hour or so, but we all thought it was just so horny.

"

Wow. Cracking story. I would love to have been a passenger on that journey.

I would be more than happy to drive you around if you ever fancied a repeat performance .

over a year ago

Thanks Pete-your car quite big? lol

over a year ago

"Thanks Pete-your car quite big? lol "

Hahaha, big enough for me to be in the drivers seat and you two getting naughty in the back, and you're very welcome.

By *cotsguyyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I still might need that lift.

over a year ago

"Thanks Pete-your car quite big? lol "

Lovely pics of the Mrs too btw. Looks very appetizing

Post new Message to Thread