FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

An old posting of mine under another name.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was closing time at our local. We were having a great time and wanted to continue, so we decided to carry on the laughs and singing back at ours.

I thought it was only going to be our friends Ray and Dee, Gary and Liz, but Dawn had been chatting to a couple of lads and invited them too. She introduced them to us as Carl and Shane.

Well we carried on with the laughing and singing, the two lads joining in wholeheartedly. Carl said he wanted to sing an old song his Grandfather used to sing to him, so we all encouraged him to go ahead. It wasn't good but we were all polite and applauded. Dawn was whistling and clapping, saying "well done Chopper". Dee asked "Why did she call you Chopper?" "Why do you think" he said patting his crotch. More laughter followed then Liz asked Dawn how she knew. She just played it off by saying that she heard Shane call him that. So no more Carl, now we all called him Chopper.

Gary and Liz were the first to go, closely followed by Ray and Dee. Chopper asked if we knew the number for a Taxi, as they had missed the last bus. It turned out that they lived about 5 miles away. I went to find the number, but Dawn came out while I was looking and said "No need for that, I've told them they can save their money and stay here the night, if they don't mind having a couch each".

I was a bit surprised and asked if she thought that wise, seeing as though we'd only just met them, but she said that she could tell that they were good lads and they wouldn't be any trouble.

After giving them blankets and saying goodnight we made our way to bed. Dawn was in first. After I left the bathroom and reached the bedroom she was lying on top of the bed, legs wide open, playing with herself. I watched her while undressing, then stood stroking my cock next to her. She reached out and pulled me to her and sucked my hardening cock. I thought I'd return the favour, so we ended up in a 69, first side on, then with her on top. She'd suck for a while, then sit up and grind her lovely shaved pussy in my face while continuing to wank me, then more sucking, then more face sitting, until I came all over her hand.

As was customary it wasn't long before I was fast asleep. I don't know how long I slept, but something woke me........ (to be continued)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmm good start

over a year ago

Dawn must have gone to the loo and woken me up. I was just about drifting off again when I heard a mans voice.

I'd forgotten about the 2 lads staying the night, so I quietly got up to investigate. As I crept downstairs, I heard 2 male voices, I realised that Chopper and Shane were in the lounge. I turned to go back then I heard a moan that I recognised coming from the same room.

over a year ago

It hit me like a bolt out of the blue. I felt shock, sick and angry. I was about to go down there and blow my top when I felt something else. I was starting to feel excitement. I stayed where I was for a minute and then inched my way down towards them.

I got as far as the door and stopped. I could hear properly now, the door wasn't properly closed but not open enough to see anything. I heard Chopper saying "Careful with those teeth" and then "You like young cock, don't you?" Then Shane saying "Yeah, she's hungry for it. Can't the old man get it up any more?" Cheeky little bastard! I was as hard as a rock.

I wanted to see what was happening so I put my finger to the door and very gently pushed. My heart was hammering in my chest as the door began to open a fraction. I got it open about half an inch but still couldn't see the action. I heard Dawn choking and gasping and what was probably ball slapping. I pushed a little more, and then, In the mirror on the wall, I saw Chopper sitting on the sofa, Dawn kneeling in front of him with the head of his big cock in her mouth, and Shane fucking her from behind. I'd never seen anything so erotic and she'd never looked better.

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Nice

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/12/16 12:53:49]

over a year ago

So there I was, cock in hand, watching 2 lads spitroasting my wife. She was struggling to get much of Choppers cock in her mouth so he decided it was time to swap places. He stood up, turned her around, and bent her over. Shane took her head and pulled it down to his cock, while Chopper began banging away at her pussy. If I hadn't been awake, the noise she was making now would have woken me. Shane had the answer, he made her deepthroat him.

They were moving about a bit, and I had to ease the door open a little more to enable me to keep watching. Shane must have seen the door move. He looked at the door, then looked back at the mirror and saw me. He could see I was enjoying the show and he winked at me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hope there is more to this

over a year ago

It was strange. It was Dawn breaking our marriage vows, and yet I felt in the wrong for spying on her.

Shane, now knowing I was there, began playing to it. He called her a slut and a whore as he fucked her face. Then he said "I want her ass. Turn her around Chop, let me get at it. So Chopper sat back on the couch and Dawn sat down on his cock facing him, allowing Shane access to her bum. This was too much for Dawn. She came within a minute. Shane was next he pumped his spunk deep in her ass. When he pulled out he wiped his cock with his fingers and fed it to my wife. Chopper rolled her over so she was sitting on the couch. Then he pulled her ass over the edge, held her legs high and wide, then pushed his cock back in her pussy and fucked her hard. She was moaning loudly and came again, almost screaming. He put his hand over her mouth to try and keep her quiet and stopped fucking her. Shane whispered something in his ear(I've a good idea what), which made him smile, and start fucking her again.

Shane said "Try her ass Chop. See if it'll take your monster. I've lubed it up for you". Chop took his cock out and Shane pulled Dawn onto the floor. He knelt behind her head and dangled his cock over her face. "I'll hold her legs for you Chop" he said. Chopper eased his big fat cock into Dawns cum filled ass and She started to moan again, so Shane moved his knees either side of her shoulders and sat on her face saying "lick my ass slut". Chopper was fucking her ass harder and harder saying "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum" and within seconds he was filling her ass with more spunk.

Shane was hard again and was wanking his cock. Dawn pushed his ass off of her face and sunk a finger in his ass(I know how good she is at prostate massage). Shanes turn to moan now as he came all over her belly. "Oh fuck!" he said "That was fantastic. You gotta let her do it to you Chop"

Dawn took Chops soft cock in her mouth and sucked him back to erection. Then she wet her finger and proceeded to massage his prostate. She didn't really suck his cock, just kept it in her mouth, while her finger did the work. Pretty soon he was filling her mouth with cum, I could see his cock pulsing.

That was enough for me, I couldn't hold back any longer, my cum splattered the door frame.

They rested on the floor, and I made my way back to bed. I lay awake waiting for her to come back, but the moans started again, and I soon fell asleep.

The next morning I heard her singing in the bath. I walked in the bathroom and she said "Good morning my darling. I hope you slept well". I asked "Are our guests still here?" She replied "No, they left about an hour ago. One of them must have spilled a drink on the couch and carpet, I've had to clean up this morning. I'll bet she did.

END

Post new Message to Thread