Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time guy on guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well a lack of sex in my relationship eventually led me down the path of fascination with dick and ass pics. While not really finding myself physically attracted to guys, I had a growing fascination with hard dicks and smooth tight asses, which the more I explored the more I became aroused.

I started viewing cams in the chat rooms, progressed to chatting while wanking to the cams and then started to cam myself. This excited me as other guys got turned on watching me play with my cock on cam and told me what they wanted to do to me or for me to do them, But still I wanted more....

Shall I continue?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ullboy6Man
over a year ago

Swineshead

Yes please

By *i jeffMan
over a year ago

ilkeston

Yes please x

over a year ago

So as I became more confident I started to consider the possibility of a meet. This excited me even more, so as I cammed and private messaged I would enquire about the possibility. While I cammed for them and wanked as instructed they seemed all for it but none ever pursued my offer of real fun and so I started to take a look in greater detail at the profiles and more so the verifications. Many a night I would spend messaging potential meets with my rock hard cock ready to burst.

More?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmm

over a year ago

Yez keep going

over a year ago

over a year ago

Anyway after lots of timewasters I got chatting to a guy who, although there were no pics on his profile, his verifications were very horny to say the least. So we exchanged messages, I explained my circumstances and then he gave me his mobile. I eventually phoned and we chatted, he was so calm and soothing and made me feel at ease, and so we arranged a meet, god did I have the most explosive wank ever after that phone call.

Shall I keep going?

over a year ago

over a year ago

Well the day arrived, nervous doesn't describe how I felt alongside which very excited, my cock was rock hard. as arranged I phoned to confirm and he asked me if I wanted him to wear some lingerie, I wasn't sure what to say so, but he filled the silence by saying first timers often felt more at ease with the look and feel of sexy underwear, and so I readily agreed. Anyway it was about a 40 minute drive to his house, a fairly new build in a nice suburb. I parked the car adjusted my cock which had now returned to flaccid and marched up to the door. It was mid afternoon but the curtains were drawn, I rang the bell and waited my mouth was dry and I felt light headed and dizzy. I was starting to panic a little and considering beating a hasty retreat when the door opened. A pleasant looking guy in a dressing gown opened the door, smiled warmly and said "you must be Mike, come in", I went to shake his hand and instantly felt stupid, I was here to at least get my dick sucked and maybe fuck him and here I was acting as if I was here for a business meeting!

More?

over a year ago

over a year ago

Yes love hearing about first time experiences

over a year ago

Yess mmm

By *ornyC1984Man
over a year ago

Wilmslow

More please

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

over a year ago

Liking far I'm the same want to try but nervous any 1 want to put me at ease

over a year ago

He ushered me through to the lounge and sat me down on the settee. We made a bit of small talk and then he offered me a coffee, as he stood up to go and make it his gown parted and I could see he had hold up stockings, a black basque and panties with a nice looking bulge in them, my cock twitched with anticipation, well I was definitely sexually aroused by this but what next?

over a year ago

"He ushered me through to the lounge and sat me down on the settee. We made a bit of small talk and then he offered me a coffee, as he stood up to go and make it his gown parted and I could see he had hold up stockings, a black basque and panties with a nice looking bulge in them, my cock twitched with anticipation, well I was definitely sexually aroused by this but what next?"

Good man. Keep going

over a year ago

He came back into the lounge and handed me my coffee, as he sat down next to me he crossed his legs and his gown fell open revealing his stocking clad legs and bare upper thigh. I put my coffee down and slowly stroked his thigh and then totally surprised myself by leaning into him for a lingering passionate kiss. My cock was throbbing , my head buzzing, here I was my first ever guy on guy experience and I had a raging hard on, I was passionately snogging his face off and, to add to that, I was now fondling his increasingly enlarging member through those silky black panties. What was happening to me?

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Do carry on very hot and horny xxxx

over a year ago

"shall we take this upstairs to the bedroom, it's much more comfortable up there" he said, as we briefly paused. I nodded, still dazed and confused as to how badly I wanted this. I was so desperate to continue I think I ran up the stairs 3 steps at a time, and when I got to the top I frantically ripped my clothes off eager for more. He casually sauntered past me put a towel on the bed and placed something on the bedside table. He slipped out of his gown, the outline of his bulging cock clearly visible through those silky panties. He casually arranged the pillows and with cat like grace lay back on them and invited me to join him. I didn't need to be asked twice and eagerly got on the bed between his legs. We passionately kissed, and as we did he expertly stroked my cock with one hand whilst massaging my balls with the other, god that felt so good, my pre cum was oozing, he noticed my wetness and invited me to straddle his chest so he could taste me. This he did and then worked his mouth up and down my shaft, slowly, sensually, and all the while looking me directly in the eyes, monitoring my response to the expert oral attention he was giving my cock.

over a year ago

Hot... Keep going

over a year ago

He took my cock from his mouth and pulled me into him for another passionate kiss, our tongues seemingly fighting for the pre cum he had drawn from me that was lingering in his mouth and on his lips. as we kissed he reached across to the bedside table and took the thing he had placed there, removed the top and then lubed my shaft with his gossamer light touch before placing some on his finger and then slipping his panties to one side and lubricating his ass in preparation for my eager cock

over a year ago

Shall I continue?

By *penminded28500Man
over a year ago

derry

"Shall I continue?"

Yes

over a year ago

over a year ago

I took that as a green light to progress things and so as we resumed our passionate kiss I eased his panties to one side and slowly started to finger his freshly lubed hole in readiness for my cock which was pulsating eager to plunge in to the embrace being offered by that smooth, slick, hole. He read my intentions and whispered in my ear " Slowly, gently does it", I obeyed and eased myself inside him little by little, gradually deepening my stroke as his ass engulfed my shaft and drew me in. Intense ripples of pleasure flowed through my body as he encouraged me to lengthen my stroke and plunge ever more forcefully inside him.

over a year ago

If there's enough interest I'll continue, if not I hope those who've read this far have enjoyed it

By *oe2512Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *penminded28500Man
over a year ago

derry

"I took that as a green light to progress things and so as we resumed our passionate kiss I eased his panties to one side and slowly started to finger his freshly lubed hole in readiness for my cock which was pulsating eager to plunge in to the embrace being offered by that smooth, slick, hole. He read my intentions and whispered in my ear " Slowly, gently does it", I obeyed and eased myself inside him little by little, gradually deepening my stroke as his ass engulfed my shaft and drew me in. Intense ripples of pleasure flowed through my body as he encouraged me to lengthen my stroke and plunge ever more forcefully inside him.

"

Take it as a green light to continue lol

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Yes more please

over a year ago

I was now in a comfortable rhythm and by the noises he was making I was hitting the right spot, his encouragement was making the experience even hornier than I had ever imagined it could be. I was comfortable in the moment and started to feel a bit more in control and so started to take the lead a bit rather than be led like an eager puppy waiting for its masters approval. I started to adjust his position slightly in order that I could fuck him deeper, as I did this he said "let me just slip these panties off so they don't get in the way". Well as he did I nearly gasped out loud, I had felt his generous bulge through the flimsy underwear but when it sprang into view I had to admire its beauty. He was longer, 8 inches at least, and thicker, but it had a lovely curve to it which had me transfixed. I spluttered "I bet that hits the spot", to which he smiled, I don't know what came over me but within a second I went down on him, sucking, slurping, licking at his gorgeous cock, my inexperience showing in my over eagerness, which he brought in check by slowing my movement as I ravaged his shaft. I took the hint and slowed the pace savouring every inch of his manhood and balls. What had come over me?

By *penminded28500Man
over a year ago

derry

Im rock hard keep going

over a year ago

"Im rock hard keep going"

I might just leave you on the edge then

By *penminded28500Man
over a year ago

derry

"Im rock hard keep going

I might just leave you on the edge then "

Need to be careful plenty of people to push ne over the edge on here if you dont :p

over a year ago

This went on for about 5 minutes then he said "I want you inside me, fuck me from behind" with that he turned over onto his knees and placed his hands on the headboard which raised his upper torso and put his ass at a nice angle for me to fuck. The wall behind the headboard was mirrored so I was able to watch his face ( and my own ) as I buried my rock hard dick deep inside his ass. As I fucked him he rippled his ass muscles as they gripped my shaft "fuck, that is so good" I exclaimed, and fucked him harder and deeper. a thought came into my head, why had I waited so long to try this?

To be continued.

over a year ago

"Im rock hard keep going

I might just leave you on the edge then

Need to be careful plenty of people to push ne over the edge on here if you dont :p"

I might push you on to the edge with my cock buried in your ass, that way you'll back on to my cock as I fuck you

By *penminded28500Man
over a year ago

derry

Keep going

over a year ago

Yes!! Please keep going!!! So sexy!!

over a year ago

As enjoyable as it was fucking him from behind, it was far more pleasurable fucking him from the front. I pulled him back towards me turning his head so I could kiss him again the tongued and nibbled his neck and whispered in his ear that I wanted to fuck him from the front again. With this he turned over and slipped a pillow under his ass to make it more accessible to my rigid member. I decided to alter the position further by raising his legs and holding them apart by the ankles and then forcing my dick inside his ass that was more than ready to receive me. Then I fucked him slow at first with deep penetrating strokes building in speed and depth till my balls slapped against the cheeks of his ass in applaud like appreciation of the lust filled act that was taking place.

By *ewshyTV/TS
over a year ago

falkirk

sounds so horny

over a year ago

over a year ago

Wow.

over a year ago

Mmmm nice! very hot story!

over a year ago

over a year ago

I fucked that gorgeous ass long, hard and deep, occasionally he would ripple the muscles gripping my cock and it would send wonderful sensations from the very tip, along the shaft and right into the very heart of my balls. I was in ecstasy and totally lost in the moment, I could feel the growing force of my impending orgasm building like a tidal wave. He could sense this pulled me in deeper and urged me to fuck him harder, I happily obliged. I could feel my cock swelling as the cum readied itself to explode up and inside of my lover. And when it did, oh my god it sent waves of pleasure coursing through my body, my cock pumped with such force, he groaned as the first wave hit home then those wonderful ass muscles of his took control and dragged every drop i had to offer from me. I carried on fucking as I didn't want this to end, but eventually I was overcome by the after shocks of pleasure that were racing through me making me tremble with delight. He pulled me to him, once again we passionately kissed, our tongues frantically searching for one another. My cock still firm held its position in the wonderful place it had just pleasured. We kissed, we licked, we stroked, we fucked again, but I think this is the perfect place to end my story.

I hope it has given you the readers some pleasure, I know its made me rock hard and horny as hell writing it.it would be lovely if you messaged me to let me know your thought, but for now adieu xx.

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Great story im rock hard now

over a year ago

That was so good yesss

over a year ago

Now I need a sexy tv/ts to experience for my next story, any volunteers?

over a year ago

over a year ago

"Now I need a sexy tv/ts to experience for my next story, any volunteers? "
now that's a nice cock I'd love to have in My mouth

over a year ago

"Now I need a sexy tv/ts to experience for my next story, any volunteers? now that's a nice cock I'd love to have in My mouth

"

shame you're so far away or I'd happily oblige

over a year ago

This is a great thread to identify all the Bi/Gay chaps that have "Straight" on their profile

over a year ago

Happy to act out my story with any smooth shaved guys, especially if their wife wants to watch. Message me if your interested xx

over a year ago

Great story changman. Had a cracking wank to that!

over a year ago

"Great story changman. Had a cracking wank to that!"

glad it brought a happy ending for you

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Mmmm wow great story!!!

over a year ago

By *enny79TV/TS
over a year ago

chesterfield

My first time was a lot different than that wish it hadn't been xx

over a year ago

Well I hope my story gave you some pleasure xx

over a year ago

"Well I hope my story gave you some pleasure xx"
just found this amazing story, it provided great pleasure....what a way to start!

over a year ago

Loved this story

over a year ago

Excellent story and sooo horny too...thank you...xx

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton