Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Back of a moving car

Jump to newest

By *uck.Squeeze.Bang.Blow OP   Couple
over a year ago

nottingham

New to this section of the forum so hi all.

One of our fantasies that has just cropped up us the thought of getting hot and bothered in the back of a car whilst being driven around.

Not sure on details like whether we are driving through town or motorway but would like to be in a big car with lots of room and get down to it. The driver would be suited up and act very professional but sneak looks in the mirror.

Has anyone tried this and have any tips to improve our fantasy before we look at making it a reality??

MG & SJ

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

No but sounds fun

By *orthwest2someCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Mrs North went in the back of the car once with a female friend and they were touching kissing and generally getting hot and bothered while I drove ,must admit checking the rear view mirror was great and a memory I will never forget ,so hot and horny and on a dark motorway it's only the lights of other cars showing them was very erotic

Advise anyone to try this and we were only on a family car but was great fun

over a year ago

nottingham

We did a bit of a pub hopping once with another swinging couple and me and the other guy took it in turns sitting in the back between the girls and kissing both whilst the other chatted to the driver, poor driver didn't know what to say lol.

This time we are looking to do a bit more so maybe not best in a taxi.

Your drive sounds fantastic Northwest, I would really like to try that if there are any ladies that would like to come for a drive with us

By *orthwest2someCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"We did a bit of a pub hopping once with another swinging couple and me and the other guy took it in turns sitting in the back between the girls and kissing both whilst the other chatted to the driver, poor driver didn't know what to say lol.

This time we are looking to do a bit more so maybe not best in a taxi.

It's was very very very good and would jump at the chance to repeat if we could find someone ourselves

Your drive sounds fantastic Northwest, I would really like to try that if there are any ladies that would like to come for a drive with us "

By *s2_ukCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

We have done this. MrsUS2 in the back with a guy we'd arranged to meet. I drove through the town while they were on the backseat playing. There were cars going past and we had to stop at a few red lights. It was a great night and certainly ticked another thing off of our list.

By *orthwest2someCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"We have done this. MrsUS2 in the back with a guy we'd arranged to meet. I drove through the town while they were on the backseat playing. There were cars going past and we had to stop at a few red lights. It was a great night and certainly ticked another thing off of our list."

We have thought of doing that also with another guy but maybe another to put on the bucket list

By *orthwest2someCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 02/12/16 10:37:52]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mrs N and I did this a few years back.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/26783

over a year ago

I've the perfect car for this, a blacked out Vauxhall Zafira. Loads of room in the back with deep tints on rear windows so no one that you didn't want to be able to see in can.

I've had a little fun in the back myself, parked up by the roadside and got intimate whilst people walked past none the wiser. Love the idea of a couple having fun in the back whilst I drive them around.

By *s2_ukCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"We have done this. MrsUS2 in the back with a guy we'd arranged to meet. I drove through the town while they were on the backseat playing. There were cars going past and we had to stop at a few red lights. It was a great night and certainly ticked another thing off of our list.

We have thought of doing that also with another guy but maybe another to put on the bucket list "

You should give it a go. Driving from the centre of town with MrsUS2 slowly loosing more clothes was a very horny sight in the rear view mirror.

over a year ago

Years ago I used to do a bit of stretched limo driving.

Quite a few couples got it on in the back while I was driving.

Very distracting lol

If I had to drop off a party and hang around, I always managed to park at a dogging spot and let people use the car.

over a year ago

Have done this in a cuckold scenario, cuck picked me up at railway stn, hotwife in the back dressed as ordered.

Once in cuck drove whilst we got familiar in the back.

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Hi in a limo i have one if its your think x

over a year ago

Did this a couple of years ago...great fun watching the wife riding another guy as i drove through town

over a year ago

nottingham

"Did this a couple of years ago...great fun watching the wife riding another guy as i drove through town "

We looking for us to play whilst we were being driven about or maybe we could find a limousine and share and swap with another couple

By *oumlacaMan
over a year ago

waterford

Friend of mine done this with his wife and bull many years ago, it has stuck in my head since as fantasy would love to do it my self, me driving and a bull fucking the wife.

over a year ago

El and myself arranged to pick a guy from this site up from the station and run him home about 30 miles the two of them in the back fucking,horny driving thinking other people in the traffic could see them,keep getting a message asking for another run home

over a year ago

"We have done this. MrsUS2 in the back with a guy we'd arranged to meet. I drove through the town while they were on the backseat playing. There were cars going past and we had to stop at a few red lights. It was a great night and certainly ticked another thing off of our list."

Sounds fantastic

over a year ago

Any couples in glasgow wany to try this i will be more than happy to. I have a 4x4 with tinted windows and will drive you around while yous play. Even pick others up on the way if yous want.

over a year ago

On the way home from a weekend visiting La Chambre with friends, we were all enjoying the car journey home and chatting about what we'd gotten up to. My mate was driving, and said "Mrs J your boob were amazing in the club on Sat night" You want to see them again she said? much laughter and she just pulled them out to tease him.

His Mrs said "I think mine look great as well" and ,out they came!

The atmosphere now was one of who could tease the most.

My Mrs pulled her knickers off and put a foot on each front seat and slowly fingered herself ,inviting comments from the front seats.

My friends Mrs leaned round and slowly rubbed her fingers up and down my Mrs ,by now very wet pussy lips.

My Mrs rubbed her clit at the same time and I just watched with a huge smile on my face. My mate had the rear view mirror trained on my Mrs pussy.

Then my Mrs leaned over and pulled out my cock and started licking and sucking it, turning on both our front seat friends.

My mates Mrs, not to be undone , slipped of her knickers and spread her legs on the dashboard fingering herself and tasting her fingers for us all to see. She pushed her fingers into my mates mouth then turned round and stuck two fingers into my Mrs pussy and did the exact same again to him, asking him did you like that?

My Mrs then said, "let me sit on your cock!"

She moved around and sat right on it giving our friends a great view and asked my mates Mrs to "rub my clit please"

We fucked like that till we both came, my mates wife fingering and rubbing away happily, then putting her sticky fingers in her mouth and asking to taste my cum. My Mrs pushed her fingers deap in her pussy, then leaned over and shoved them in her mouth . Then held her head and kissed her and kissed my mate who was driving.

We then just sorted ourselves out and all said "that was fun!" We hardly said a word for the next hour or so, but we all thought it was just so horny.

over a year ago

nottingham

"On the way home from a weekend visiting La Chambre with friends, we were all enjoying the car journey home and chatting about what we'd gotten up to. My mate was driving, and said "Mrs J your boob were amazing in the club on Sat night" You want to see them again she said? much laughter and she just pulled them out to tease him.

His Mrs said "I think mine look great as well" and ,out they came!

My Mrs pulled her knickers off and put a foot on each front seat and slowly fingered herself ,inviting comments from the front seats.

My friends Mrs leaned round and slowly rubbed her fingers up and down my Mrs ,by now very wet pussy lips.

My Mrs rubbed her clit at the same time and I just watched with a huge smile on my face. My mate had the rear view mirror trained on my Mrs pussy.

Then my Mrs leaned over and pulled out my cock and started licking and sucking it, turning on both our front seat friends.

My mates Mrs, not to be undone , slipped of her knickers and spread her legs on the dashboard fingering herself and tasting her fingers for us all to see. She pushed her fingers into my mates mouth then turned round and stuck two fingers into my Mrs pussy and did the exact same again to him, asking him did you like that?

She moved around and sat right on it giving our friends a great view and asked my mates Mrs to "rub my clit please"

We fucked like that till we both came, my mates wife fingering and rubbing away happily, then putting her sticky fingers in her mouth and asking to taste my cum. My Mrs pushed her fingers deap in her pussy, then leaned over and shoved them in her mouth . Then held her head and kissed her and kissed my mate who was driving.

We then just sorted ourselves out and all said "that was fun!" We hardly said a word for the next hour or so, but we all thought it was just so horny.

"

We have just fucked each other senseless after reading this, thank you

By *ymrocruMan
over a year ago

penygroes

I was in the back of my brother-in-law car getting a lift home from the pub, my sister in the front and two female friends in the back with me. Me and one of the girls started kissing and things got a little heated, I had my hand up her skirt and in her knickers, fingering her soaking pussy while she got my cock out and was wanking me in front of my sister and her mate.

My brother-in-law had to go around the block a few times before he dropped them off.

By *cotsguyyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"On the way home from a weekend visiting La Chambre with friends, we were all enjoying the car journey home and chatting about what we'd gotten up to. My mate was driving, and said "Mrs J your boob were amazing in the club on Sat night" You want to see them again she said? much laughter and she just pulled them out to tease him.

His Mrs said "I think mine

great as well" and ,out they came!

"

That's a very hot story I may need a lift from Cairnryan to Ayr in a couple of weeks, haha

over a year ago

I want us to go dogging then pic someone up I will drive lovely wife in passenger seat man in back playing with her tits then go and park somewhere for some fun .

By *orthantsfun2013Man
over a year ago

poddington

Fucked a very sexy lady on fab in the back of her car as her fella drove around

over a year ago

Wow sounds great

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

Slut once sucked a young hung lad off on the back seat of our car as he fingered her pussy as I drove about. Loved it

Post new Message to Thread