Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bi meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was feeling rather horny at work and plucked up enough courage to post a meet on fab for a guy to call round at home that night.

After a couple of winks from people who were miles away a younger guy messaged and asked if I was up for fucking him. A few emails later I gave my address and arranged a time. I couldn't wait to get home and showered. I am sure my work colleagues noticed my constant hard on lol.

Home time came, on the way home I sent a cheeky message to make sure he was still coming. Ten minutes later I got a reply, "can't wait to get your cock out"

I virtually run up stairs just before I got in the shower I sent a message come now.

Want to hear more?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Oh yes I want to hear what happened for sure.

over a year ago

over a year ago

so I got out of the shower loosely dressed checked the location thing on the fab app it showed that he was in walking distance.

A knock at the door and there he was, my first male fuck. I invited him into the lounge and just looked at each other. I made the first move putting my hand on his crotch rubbing his balls and cock. he followed my lead then I got on my knees and pulled down his shorts

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

More please

By *scortRSMan
over a year ago

luton

More

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Liking where this is going

over a year ago

And to my surprise he had a small cock, but hey ho beggars can't be choosers! I started to rub it to see if it would grow a little, he was uncut it was so horny seeing his skin pull back and reveal his head. I moved forward taking his cock in my mouth, moving my tongue round his head, linking his short shaft. I pushed him onto the sofa, and removed his shorts, he raised his legs showing his ring. I continued rubbing his cock and putting a finger on his arsed. I could sense his breathing getting faster. God I was so hard not horny. I reached for the gel smearing it round his tight hole I pushed a well lubed finger in.......

More to follow if interested.

over a year ago

Defo interestedx

over a year ago

I'm enjoying this

over a year ago

working one finger in with one hand and wanking him with the other I was getting so hard, he was loving it squirming on the sofa I gently eased another finger in opening his tight hole further. he asked if I could hold him down and fuck him. he turned over kneeling at the sofa showing his arse to me holding his cheeks apart. I took my cock out and slipped a condom on. my first ever man fuck, my cock was like rock. Smearing some lube on my bell end I moved closer. my head was nestling at his love hole. he started to move back onto my pole slipping in gradually, moaning with pleasure. he moved his hands behind his back and asked to be held down . I held him tight, easing my cock all the way into his hole

more?

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Easing in? Sounds like he wanted a damn good pounding ??

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

Yep

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

more plz

over a year ago

Tell me more!!

By *bione_1Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

Mmm horny story.

I'm bi curious and would love to fuck a nice tight ass and have.my Virgin ass fucked too, gently xx

Post new Message to Thread