Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time in a Jacuzzi

Jump to newest

By *icepair2012 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Crewe

This is a true story and not a fantasy.

We had been visiting swinging clubs for a few mouths and had always looked at the Jacuzzis but we were still a little nervous about taking the plunge, we had always look at the Jacuzzis but they always seemed too full to squeeze in and we were not sure, we did not want to walk completely naked in front of everyone or push up and sit between complete strangers.

Then one time whilst visiting chameleons, we decided that before Mrs would dress into her lingerie with her fancy corsets and suspenders we would give it a go, we left the changing room upstairs with just our towels wrapped around us and made our way down the stairs to the Jacuzzi area.

We looked in both pools but decided the pool nearest to the entrance would be the best as there was a big enough gap for us both to fit into, we hung our towels up and walked across to the Jacuzzi, I felt a little awkward at this point as I had never walked completely naked in front of some may people before. We sat down in the gap and I put my left arm around Mrs Perfect. I was surprised that below the bubbles I could see nothing of what was going on below the surface of the water; it was like a white fluffy quilt concealing everyone from the head down.

After a couple of minutes I began to relax and have a look around, I noticed other people’s faces and realized most where playing under the water, but you could never tell what they were doing, but looking at their eyes they were turned on. I looked into Mrs Perfect eyes and I could tell she was getting aroused so I leant over and kissed her, as we kissed this was turning me on so I decided to reach over with my right arm and massage her boob, I did this for a couple of seconds and realised her other boob was moving about too, first I thought it was the pressure of the water but then I stretched my hand over to investigate, as I slowly stretched and quickly felt that someone had their hand on her other boob and was doing the same as me, I broke our kiss and looked into her eyes and could see she was very aroused and this instantly made my cock very hard, we then carried on kissing and I continued to play with her boob knowing that both were getting played with. Suddenly I could feel her hand on my thigh moving towards my erect cock and then rubbing it up and down firmly, this intensified my erection and I decided to move my hand down past her belly to her fanny. As we kissed I slowly moved my finger over her clit and again I could feel movement in the skin. I moved my finger in investigate and found someone was probing her hole with their finger, hum I thought and moved around to her bum hole and found another finger in there too! I opened my eye and looked around to find 2 other men and a woman sat round Mrs Perfect quite close, looking into her eyes I could tell she was very aroused, I moved my hands around her body to find hands all over her legs boobs and fanny, what a turn on this was, we carried on playing, it was amazing seeing how turned on she was getting but not being able to see what was going on under the water!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh what a sexy account of what happened. Makes me want to try something like that for sure.

over a year ago

Love to hear more op

over a year ago

Very sexy I bet u both loved it

By *lay 4 uMan
over a year ago

bolton

Reins me of a simular time in cams . A couple sat quite close by hubby talking a but work and genres chit chat wife looking rather bored so I began stroking my outstretched leg on her moving up until tickling her clip hubby had no idea what was going on as she was trying to look interstellar in his conversation. Sadly she was to far away to reciprocate. This went on for approximately 30 min before she left the jacuzzi rather flushed. My time came later on in the evening but another story all 100% true happy days

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

mmmm

over a year ago

Crewe

Mrs perfect enjoyed it too, she told me her hands where wondering about, i could tell by her face she was really turned on!

over a year ago

Excellent....love it

over a year ago

what a great horny story

over a year ago

IN the baths, this is true,wear when i was playing rugby some years ago there was showers and baths so the whole team could go in wife,s and girl friends would come in bringing beer or cleaning up as we used to run the club between us all we would banter with the girls and them with us and that would be about it,this sunday we had won the final and spirits were high my wife and 4 of the other girls are real fit and they were always being chatted up by me also they come down to the room to bring some drinks down one of he girls started kissing her hubby and it went a bit out of hand the next thing she had hold of is cock then the other girl started kissing a guy but not her husband then one girl kissed me and before i new it she had hold off my cock, i looked to see were my wife was and she was getting kissed by a guy the other side and he already had is hand up her skirt you could tell by her eyes she was loving it, all the girls wear in the baths clothes on and getting played with, there wear hard cocks sticking out of the water every wear and guy rubbing them on the girls legs or any wear near them and there wear hands all over them ,up there skirts on there tits cocks in there mouths this one girl lifted her skirt and guided my cock in her the feeling was so great under the water then this other guy started sucking her tits then a other guy slid is fingers up her i could feel is fingers on the side of my cock then there was a another and fuck she was loving it when i looked to see were her hubby was , he had lifted my wife up on to the side of the bath her panties wear down to her angles and is head between her legs there wear guys playing with her tits and she had a cock in each hand and there was a guy rubbing is cock on her face i think he had cum there was one girl out side the bath being fucked by 3 guys and there was one girl that had a cock up her pussy her ass and one in the mouth i was so horny watching my wife then she started cuming she was screaming outmy name it was so horny it started me cuming then every one started cuming the noise was the best thing i have ever heard what a night lucky there was a fancy dress that night as all the girls clothes wear wet, and the party was all fucking with more girls and guys

over a year ago

Crewe

It gets very horny in them places

over a year ago

Horny post x will have to try that xx

over a year ago

Crewe

Still turns me on thinking about it

over a year ago

we did similar in eurekas in kent a few years ago.. i hubby was playing with 2 women and wife was on other side playing with there 2 husbands

over a year ago

Love it the jacuzzi at champs is always fun

over a year ago

Crewe

We need to get back there, last time we visited the bubbles where not as strong though and you could make out what was going on underneath

over a year ago

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/12/16 21:30:32]

over a year ago

"IN the baths, this is true,wear when i was playing rugby some years ago there was showers and baths so the whole team could go in wife,s and girl friends would come in bringing beer or cleaning up as we used to run the club between us all we would banter with the girls and them with us and that would be about it,this sunday we had won the final and spirits were high my wife and 4 of the other girls are real fit and they were always being chatted up by me also they come down to the room to bring some drinks down one of he girls started kissing her hubby and it went a bit out of hand the next thing she had hold of is cock then the other girl started kissing a guy but not her husband then one girl kissed me and before i new it she had hold off my cock, i looked to see were my wife was and she was getting kissed by a guy the other side and he already had is hand up her skirt you could tell by her eyes she was loving it, all the girls wear in the baths clothes on and getting played with, there wear hard cocks sticking out of the water every wear and guy rubbing them on the girls legs or any wear near them and there wear hands all over them ,up there skirts on there tits cocks in there mouths this one girl lifted her skirt and guided my cock in her the feeling was so great under the water then this other guy started sucking her tits then a other guy slid is fingers up her i could feel is fingers on the side of my cock then there was a another and fuck she was loving it when i looked to see were her hubby was , he had lifted my wife up on to the side of the bath her panties wear down to her angles and is head between her legs there wear guys playing with her tits and she had a cock in each hand and there was a guy rubbing is cock on her face i think he had cum there was one girl out side the bath being fucked by 3 guys and there was one girl that had a cock up her pussy her ass and one in the mouth i was so horny watching my wife then she started cuming she was screaming outmy name it was so horny it started me cuming then every one started cuming the noise was the best thing i have ever heard what a night lucky there was a fancy dress that night as all the girls clothes wear wet, and the party was all fucking with more girls and guys "
what a great rugby team

over a year ago

Crewe

We've rented a lodge with a hot tub for a long weekend soon ??

over a year ago

Crewe

Happy Christmas everyone x

over a year ago

Crewe

[Removed by poster at 25/12/16 07:40:47]

over a year ago

over a year ago

Crewe

happy new year and have a fab new year!x

over a year ago

Crewe

going to go back to chams soon and just sit opposite her in the tub and watch, think that would be an adventure too?

Post new Message to Thread