Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

catching my girlfreind

Jump to newest

By *icepair2012 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Crewe

I still find it a bit strange that I get turned on by watch my girlfriend having sex with someone else, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever met with a sexy figure and I love her whole heartedly and never felt like this before. We have been swinging for about 3 years now and like anyone else have had some great times, coupled with one or two we would rather forget?

I now find myself having two fantasies’ about catching her with someone else, the first go like this;

It a Friday night and we have left work and are driving home, she says she is tired as it been a long week, we get back to the apartment and look what we could cook for tea, she want a particular meal that we don’t have all the ingredients for, so she sends me back out with a list for the supermarket. At the supermarket I find it is taking some time to find what she wants and it takes ages, I make my way home after about an hour thinking I will be in trouble for the time I took.

I creep in throw the door hoping she is still in the bath so she does not realise I’m back, as I creep in I can hear monas coming from the living room and creep up to the door to see her on her knees sucking someone we have met before cock, I stand and watch her for a bit wondering what to do and suddenly find my cock getting hard as her head bobs on his cock and she making noises of pleasure, then I see him stand her up and kiss her passionately then start to move to the hall way where I am, I quickly hid in the bathroom and hear them move to the bedroom and close the door tight . I give it a few minutes them move to the bedroom door to hear the sounds of her moaning with pleasure it sounds like she is getting oral, but I don’t really know, then all of a sudden I hear a valiant groan, it sounds like they have started fucking?! I listen for a few more minutes before my cock is pumping so hard I can’t take it anymore and going in and see her on her back getting fucked really hard, she looks over and smiles then I move over and join in by putting my cock in her mouth.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Interesting start

over a year ago

So horny watching your other half playing with another guys cock

over a year ago

Love it....

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Sounds very horny

over a year ago

She is a very sexy woman

over a year ago

I love watching my misses being fucked. No hornier sight

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

over a year ago

Lucky other guy

over a year ago

Crewe

My second fantasy is different as in this scenario I’m not present and it turns me on in a different way and makes me tremble from deep within my stomach and really turns me on, here we go!

I have been checking fab out a lot lately and have responded to an e-mail without consulting Mrs Perfects, she reads some of the e- mail and is not happy as I have started arrange a threesome, she decides to change the password to stop me doing this without her present

A couple of weeks go by and I no longer think about this then one day Mrs Perfect has to go to the head office for a meeting (its either this or she stays at a health spar for the night, the scenario slightly different, but mainly the same), I stay at home and spend most of the night thinking about her. The next morning I get a text, I open it to find a text saying “good morning, love you xx and what appears to be a password? I scratch my head to figure it out, but come to the conclusion that it must be for Fab, I enter the password and I’m logged in!

I go straight to the mails as I notice a new one and begin to read, I can’t believe my eyes when I start, I’m so shocked by what I’m reading, it turns out Mrs Perfect had put an ad to meet up and arranged to meet at the hotel! I start reading down the thread and to my horror right at the top he’s saying what a wonderful evening he had and how much he enjoyed himself and goes on to say that she gives an amazing blowjob she give him (quite a few of our meets have said this)! As I continue to read down I can see how the whole meeting took place, from the early mail introducing himself, to the “I’m at the hotel bar, when are you?” as I read the horror I first felt starts to turn to arousal, I can’t believe it, I’m starting to get hard knowing she has been fucking someone? I then read the guys profile and find he is a 26yo from the area of the hotel, I then flick throw his photos so I can see what he looks like a pic of a woman on her knees, holding his cock between her boobs, I can’t see her face, but when I look closer I recognise those 32FF tits anywhere, its Mrs perfect! I look a bit further down her body to recognise one of her corsets (she loves to dress for the occasions, she get as much out of dressing up as the sex), by now I’m rock hard and I can’t resist feeling my cock, I reach down and I can feel the blood pumping as my cock throbs hard with every heart beat! I then read our profile to discover he has verified her, saying “he had her to himself” and “what a lucky guy I must be”?

We don’t text or call for the rest of the day, but when she comes home later she walks throw the door and we look at each other a little awkward to start, then we start to smile, the before I know what’s happening we are making love in the hall way! We spend most of the evening making love as she tells me the details of what she got up to and that she only band me off fab, so she could arrange the meeting without letting on to me.

We do truly love each other very much, but sometimes I can’t understand the phycology behind what turns me on behind these fantasies?

over a year ago

Crewe

Anyone else get turned on like this?

By *pple16Man
over a year ago

Macclesfield

Im a pro photographer, for your fantasy

over a year ago

Crewe

Think I need some photography lessons

over a year ago

Recent years organised for Mrs to be fucked whilst I was at work so I came back to see them going at it, so hot!

over a year ago

"Anyone else get turned on like this?"
Definitely

By *irtyTrucker1Man
over a year ago

Telford

I'm a semi professional photographer and would love to do a photo shoot for you x

over a year ago

I know that exact feeling my friend as I am the same. I would love my Mrs to go out and meet someone and have pure unadulterated sex and come back and tell me all about it or find out how you described. I don't know the psychological reasons for it but my God does it turn me on thinking about it.

over a year ago

Your right, your Mrs is stunning, would love to arrange and send you pictures as we fucked, even a video

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Any more to this ?

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

By *xcited99Couple
over a year ago

omagh

Was at a party once and I was just perving in the rooms. Walked into one and there was my wife sitting on top of one guys clock and sucking another man. I nearly came in the trousers lol.

over a year ago

"Was at a party once and I was just perving in the rooms. Walked into one and there was my wife sitting on top of one guys clock and sucking another man. I nearly came in the trousers lol."

hope it wasnt a cuckoo clock

over a year ago

"Was at a party once and I was just perving in the rooms. Walked into one and there was my wife sitting on top of one guys clock ....

hope it wasnt a cuckoo clock "

Pisser

over a year ago

Crewe

Sounds hot

By *urious couple22Couple
over a year ago

Derby

My partner wants me to do both of these things

over a year ago

Crewe

I know the thought of both Fantasys really turns me on and make my cock throb!

over a year ago

Crewe

Happy Christmas everyone x

By *hell and jWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

Hubby works away a lot in wee turns me on doing pics for him xx he loves it xx esp if I ring him while I'm getting fuked xx when he returns mmm none stop sex

over a year ago

Crewe

happy new year and have a fab new year!x

over a year ago

"She is a very sexy woman "

over a year ago

Your wife should indulge you mate in enacting out your fantasy. Mrs N nearly did it to me a few years ago and but for a guy that simply didn't check his fab inbox I would have come home to just what you are asking for.

She has not plucked up the courage to do it since which is a bit sad

Good luck

p.s. I wonder if Mrs Nice is like Mrs N and worries too much that it will be too much like having an affair and she would develop feelings for the guy.

over a year ago

Crewe

there is a little of that going on, mrs dose think it a bit risky, i know she loves me though.

Post new Message to Thread