Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A Shared Love of Suspenders

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As I briefly commented in the thread about tights under work clothes, a three year friends with benefits relationship of mine started with an incident which could have gone so wrong but ended going so right....

I had gone to work with stockings, thong and suspenders under my suit as I sometimes did. I worked in a Paris office and we ate out every lunch (luncheon vouchers made it the thing to do). We were six on this occasion and I squeezed onto the bench seat next to an elegant lady a few years older than me (I was 32 she was 36). She was always elegantly dressed and I had a crush on her.

Lunch passed without interest and I went into a meeting in the afternoon, went home and thought nothing of it until the next morning. I had again dressed in stockings, suspenders and a slightly bigger pair of knickers and when checking emails first thing I saw one from Cecile. She said she was looking forward to lunch and hoping I was dressed the same as our suspenders clasps would be touching if I was. My jaw hit the floor and I started to wonder what on earth I had done.

The morning passed slowly and I got an instant message from Cecile saying simply "lunch?". We met downstairs and greeted in the Parisian way with two kisses. She gently touched my thigh where the clasp was, found what she wanted, and winked. We went somewhere out of the way for lunch this time, where not many people went, and chatted until the food came, when without interruption we started to talk lingerie.

I told her that I wore stockings and suspenders under my suit 50% of the time, and she said she wore suspenders whenever she wore a skirt. We clicked in no uncertain terms and arranged to meet for a drink after work.

Later that evening, in a bar, she stroked my leg causing me to get very uncomfortable as I became harder than I had in years. I stroked hers and was getting some positive noises in return. She slid a hand inside my fly and stroked me through my pants, causing me to erupt inside the pants and make her smile a huge grin, but unfortunately given the spur of the moment nature of this we couldn't go further that night and decided to wait till the Friday.

She made me promise I would wear stockings and suspenders every day from now on, which I obviously agreed to, and we kissed properly and I walked her to her train saying I would see her tomorrow lunch.

I walked to my train in a daze, astounded at how this twist in my life had happened. It actually opened up an intense 3 year relationship, relatively secret as work frowned upon relationships amongst colleagues, with endless nights of fun, which I will tell you all about here as time permits.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Wow love it!!

By *obbie BelleTV/TS
over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

Oh Kirstie , do tell, please. X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh I hope there is much more of this

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS
over a year ago

brigg

Oh do tell x

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

gatcombe

Love it. I have huge lingerie fetish. X

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

over a year ago

Thanks for the interest in this, given how long ago it is, there will be things I forget I am sure, and there will be nights which get merged together, but I will try to post more of the highlights as I get time.

The next day at work was a Thursday and I again wore my stockings and suspenders and thong under my work trousers. I think you need to take it as read that in every story I tell here, that's pretty much what I wore. What had been a kind of quest for excitement had suddenly become more than that. Cecile seemed to be truly turned on by it and we had a constant IM stream open all day with cheeky messages on (all in French) and I spent ages sat at my desk in a shared office waiting for my groin area to be decent enou to stand.

But back to Thursday. We met for lunch (6 of us again) and we squeezed on to the bench seat again, and indeed we sat closer than we probably needed to. I could feel her suspender clasp against my thigh, and at times we both slid our hands into the tight gap between our thighs and felt each other. Friday I was in an all day meeting so we arranged to meet in the same bar as earlier in the week and we would head to mine from there.

Friday came and went at work and we met and headed straight to mine without a drink. The anticipation which had been building all week was just hanging in the air so heavily and the tube journey really flew by. At mine we entered the tiny lift and squeezed next to each other, kissing and stroking each other as we rode to the 4th floor. Once in my flat, she dropped her bag, took off her coat and told me to drop my trousers. Which I did almost instantly, revealing a black thong, tented with my erect manhood, black 10 denier stockings over shaved legs, and a black suspender belt. She in the meantime unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor revealing cream panties and suspender belt and similar stockings. I removed my shoes and trousers and we virtually sprinted to the bedroom where we leapt on the bed and started exploring each other's mouths with our tongues and each other's bodies with our hands.

Before long I was released out of the side of my thong and Cecile had her panties pulled to one side and we were 69ing me climaxing enormously and quickly in her mouth and her cumming and releasing her juices on to my tongue and nose. We relaxed afterwards in the glow of this first proper sexual release (my explosion in my panties in the bar on Wednesday aside). And we gently caressed and kissed each other as we got to know each other.

We then got up, changed into some non-work clothes and went out to dinner. She slipped into a classy dress and some high heels, I slipped a pair of jeans over my lingerie and at her insistence didn't cover my stockings with socks (a risk I'd never taken before). We ate and hit a couple of bars before heading back to mine and making frantic love and fall asleep in each other's arms, still wearing our stockings suspenders and nothing else.

A truly beautiful friendship had properly started.

over a year ago

I really do hope there is more to this

By *avey997TV/TS
over a year ago

East London

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Absolutely loving this hugely arousing tale. Hopefully there is more to come.

over a year ago

Now the vast majority of the three years we shared a bed was similar to what I've already written. We shared surreptitious strokes under tables at lunch and a bed most Friday and Saturdays, and I won't bore you with repeats of the normal stuff. However, there were moments where she pushed me into going further.

The first example of this came after about five months. It was my birthday and when she arrived at mine after work this particular Friday she took a few packages from her weekend bag and gave them to me. Three pairs of stockings in the first one, a new cream suspender belt and matching thong in the second (matched a set she sometimes wore) and in the third a basque. Now I did own a bra which I had only ever worn in the house but when I said I'd happily try this at the weekend she looked at me mischievously and with a smile simply said "No. Next level time."

So it was that I went to a small birthday lunch with a couple of friends and her fully resplendent in basque, panties and stockings under normal clothes. Being November there was a chill in the air so I wore a heavier shirt than usual which covered any trace of straps, but I again sat at lunch with a raging hard-on and I just wanted to go back to mine and shag. We did this in the afternoon, me in my new basque, her in just stockings, suspenders and heels.

In the evening I'd booked a slightly more upmarket restaurant to celebrate and she had me wear my new cream undies with a pair of tan stockings. She looked stunning in a short black dress and nearly black stockings and the highest heels I'd seen her in. We took a cab to the restaurant and while in the back she whispered hornily in my ear and pinged my suspenders straps playfully.

The restaurant was classy and shiny and I enjoyed the meal even if I started off a little self conscious as the seating was low and I could feel my trouser leg rising and showing off my hose. She laughed and told me not to worry, who cared. Wine eased me into a similar state of mind.

While waiting for dessert, Cecile powdered her nose and when returning, placed her hand on my leg under the table and said "Take these". I reached forward and she handed me her panties with a smile. They were wet and clearly told a tale of how horny she was. I slipped them into my trouser pocket as she simply said "Your turn" and made a play of pointing to the gents saying "They're over there". So before my hard-on made it an uncomfortable walk to the gents, I went and did as she suggested, removing my panties, palming them and returning to the table, where I placed them on her legs under the table. She placed them in her bag and we smiled and somehow finished the meal chatting normally.

Having paid and left we walked towards the nearest taxi rank but things got the better of us and we found a small "Impasse" or alleyway and headed into the shadows where she unzipped me, bent at the waist slightly and fed me inside her. Within about 45 seconds I exploded inside her, a huge orgasm with loads of cum. My second outdoor sex but my first in a public place. Unreal.

We had a drink on the way home, where she mostly spent the time teasing both me and every other male in the bar, before heading home and ripping each other's clothes off and going at it like rabbits until the small hours.

Saturday we woke around lunchtime and she told me we were going shopping. She took me to a lingerie shop just round the corner. Can't recall the name of the place but it was a small chain affair. She was looking at slightly less functional items, designed for the bedroom rather than every day wear and selected a black and animal print basque with cutaway sides which really got my juices flowing. The g-string with it was tiny. She asked me if I liked it and I could feel my manhood swelling inside the minimal constraints of my thong as I nodded in eager agreement. "Good" she said and picked up the same outfit in my size as well! She handed me both sets and said "Off you go then, time to pay." I've got to admit to being very nervous about this as I handed the same outfit in two different sizes to the 50-something server, but she smiled an enigmatic smile and said nothing other than t tell me what I owed.

I paid and we left for home and barely got through the front door before I had Cecile up against the wall for another quickie.

As I said, these weekends were the exception, and mostly we spent relaxing, sweet times making love, but once every few months these wilder interludes happened. I'll tell you the next one when I get chance

Cecile was very definitely a lot more kinky than I was at that point in my life, and this first example of her taking the lead led to many incredible weekends.

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great experiences - very arousing!

over a year ago

A great story. You are so lucky to have found a soul mate. I am trying to introduce Mrs N to my own love of wearing lingerie and stuff.

Just about tolerated but not going well. Bit of a shame really isn't it.

over a year ago

Thanks for the kind words. As you will hear though, we ended up getting separated by geography and I've never found another quite like her! More fun tales to come when I get the time

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

My partner loves me dressing up, albeit calls me a slut lol

over a year ago

We loved the excitement and build up recounting your experiences . Tres Bon xxx

over a year ago

As time went on we settled into a routine. Messages in the morning, lunch together with surreptitious touching and stroking, the occasional private lunch where we basically worked ourselves into a lather out of the way of prying eyes. The later afternoon message was usually initiated by her, along the lines of "wear the cream set tomorrow", or "no panties tomorrow" or something like that. Evenings were a load of text messages along similar lines (if only Skype/FaceTime existed then!)

There was still the odd exciting interlude though and one of them was in the week before Christmas. We'd been talking a lot about things and Cecile had obviously already asked about whether my fetish stopped at lingerie. I told her no, and that I used to dress but hadn't since I moved to France as initially I shared an apartment and couldn't risk being caught with a full wardrobe so had purged all my stuff and kept the very basics which I locked away securely in a suitcase.

She was very non-committal in response to this and as such I thought nothing of it until the weekend before Christmas, which we had decided to make long by taking Friday and Monday off. She arrived at work with a big suitcase on Thursday explaining to our colleagues that she was off delivering presents to family. Lunch was in a bigger than normal group and as we arrived later than the other we ended up sat opposite each other playing footsie for most of it and with her dropping none too subtle hints about the weekend (I only picked up on these later).

We got back to mine and made passionate love in our matching black underwear and stockings before she started to unpack the case and took out some presents. She insisted I open them now and sat back on the bed stroking her own thigh as she waited. To cut a long story short I opened a basque, more stockings, and then a dress similar to one she had, a blond Bob wig and a pair of skyscraper (4" used to feel like that) stilettos in black patent.

"Time to see what you look like Martine" she said, turning my male name female! So the evening was spent with me removing body hair using about 3 razors, her doing a basic make-up on me, and then zipping me into a dress, placing the wig on my head, cajoling me into the heels and helping me walk. I felt amazing and didn't look half bad. She dressed in the similar dress which she had obviously brought with her for that reason, and we sat and enjoyed a glass of wine while watching a film together, stroking each other throughout and sharing the odd lipsticks kiss. Time flew by and after removing my wig and dress we went to bed and shagged like rabbits before collapsing until 11am with me waking in high heels and with make up on my sheets!

Friday started with more lovemaking and she then announced her plans for the day. Christmas shopping. She insisted I wear the basque and stockings and thong and put my heels back in their box and placed them in a carrier. "Are we taking them back?" I said. "No, we are going to be trying on outfits and you need to see what they look like with those shoes" she replied. I was speechless but enormously excited. So we spent an amazing day going round Parisian stores and the huge department stores on the Grands Boulevards, mixing proper shopping with dress and skirt trying for me. We ended up buying me a skirt and tight blouse combination as it looked so good on and "it would come in handy later" as Cecile mysteriously told me.

I wish I could now go in to tell you how we went back and she made me up and put on the dress and we hit the town on a girlie night out, but that wouldn't be the truth. We went back, got changed for dinner and went out as any normal couple would, just with me in my thong and suspenders underneath. We did get fully dressed up again on Monday, with me in my newly purchased clothes feeling like a hot office girl, but we essentially spent a lovely long weekend together as lovers do.

We parted on the Monday evening and she said see you on the 30th, the day before New Years Eve as I was going round to hers. "Bring your wig, heels and dress" she said.....

over a year ago

Your experiences are delightful to read Kirstie, particularly being in Paris, the city d'amour. You brought back wonderful memories of a night out there when I also had full lingerie on underneath my male mode when out with my wife in a lovely restaurant, both tingling with anticipation of what was to come. Thank you for sharing x

over a year ago

It's a pretty exciting feeling....

over a year ago

Love this. Iv a thing for stockings and panties lol

over a year ago

over a year ago

So Christmas came and went rather slowly as I returned home for the usual family stuff, but always had an eye on returning to Paris on the 29th. When I did, I removed the stubble which had grown back so that I would be smooth as silk for my visit to Cecile, with whom I was spending New Year. I'd not been to her place, nor had I met any of her friends, so New Years Eve was going to be an adventure.

I arrived on the 30th and she buzzed me in to her apartment, which had a large living room and a bedroom and that was it. We stripped and caught up with each other in our usual sensual way and then sat and chatted over a coffee. She explained that to make NYE less awkward we would be meeting a few of her friends tonight for a drink and a bite to eat and that we were expected at around 7. The rest of the day was spent hornily in bed before at 6 we started to get ready. She had me in seamed stockings to match hers, though she was teaming hers with a short skirt and top, while I was in my jeans and a shirt. She did insist that rather than my panties I squeeze into a pair of hers, which were extremely tight and restrictive, but helped contain my arousal somewhat better than my looser pairs.

The evening passed quickly and her friends all seemed nice. The thing which got me excited though was the comment from Virginie, her best friend, who asked what costume I was wearing tomorrow. Till that point I had wondered why I had the dress with me as I hadn't worn it today, and the penny suddenly dropped. Cecile dived in though and said wait and see....

So New Years Eve came round and was christened with yet another stocking-clad episode together. I'd never had so much sexual activity and each time was as erotic as the last. At lunch we started the process of getting ready. Cecile decided we were going "full-on" with me and painted my toenails while making sure I was smooth all over. She explained that we were "going as each other" tonight and that we would have such a great time. I was understandably nervous as I'd never worn a dress in public before, but she had a way of calming me and just told me to relax, have fun and enjoy myself.

And so it came to pass that at approximately 8pm I was ready and waiting, sipping a glass of champagne, just waiting for y my date to finish getting ready. When Cecile appeared in a short wig, tight-fitting shirt and slim trousers, she looked amazing. The only concessions on her side were stockings and high heels, which she never went without, and she looked kind of gender fluid in an incredibly sexual way. She sipped her champagne and said "right, finishing touches". Going over my lipstick one last time, before putting it and a small mirror and brush in a clutch bag for me. She then pulled some pre-painted false nail from somewhere and glued these long things to my own nails, making me pretty much instantly unable to use my fingers! With that, she grabbed a coat, gave me a shawl and said lets go.

The walk in the cold to her friend's place was interesting. I was getting better on my heels (had secretly been practising) but wasn't used to the click clack on the streets and the feet long legs and heels had on passers by. We arrived and were buzzed in to be greeted by all manner of people: John Lennon, Johnny Hallyday, Elvis, a schoolgirl, a cowboy and Santa to name but a few, but we stole the show dressed as each other. We lost track of the number of comments along the lines of "if Cecile has come as you Martin, does that mean you wear stockings and heels with your clothes normally?" and laughed them off sharing occasional knowing winks.

Midnight came and we embraced passionately before greeting everyone else with the traditional two cheek kisses. A couple of the guys playfully placed hands on my backside when doing this, in jest of course, though I did notice a couple of them giving me lascivious glances on occasions through the night, and at one point I did feel a hand stroking my behind when talking in a group, though a stern look soon put and end to that.

At three we called it a night and started the stroll home on my now aching feet. It took quite a while with pit stops for rests, stops for passionate kisses and stops to wish people Happy New Year and be kissed and occasionally groped by strangers, but we got home and released the sexual tension for the first time in the New Year. I again slept in make up and high heels and woke up happier and Horner than I'd ever been in my life.

over a year ago

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Spectacular

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Love it... best I have ever done was fully dressed and made up for rocky horror in public!!

over a year ago

Three or four more posts in this and then that will be that I'm afraid as the vast majority of the remaining two years or so we're spent repeating the basics of the story most weekends.

Summer used to see me stop shaving my legs due to shorts wearing, but this particular year, and every year since, Cecile said just do it, so I did. As many girls will tell you tough, stockings and tights in the summer months are uncomfortably warm and sticky, but I still managed to wear them pretty much every day at work. Weekends saw me occasionally strolling round in shorts which meant the hose were a nono, but we were now ensuring my toenails were permanently painted, which meant thong flip flops were out of the equation for all but the occasional daring trip down to the mailbox. She did once "make me" go down to the mail box in stockings and suspenders under my shorts, and I gave her the seeing-to of her life when I returned, having just got in the lift as the lock on the apartment on the ground floor was just being opened.

Mainly though the summer was spent entwined in my or her bed, but we did occasionally go shopping together on a Saturday and repeated my trying on experiences. These were always amazing days out and looking back I have loved to have done this once while fully dressed, but we never quite got to that point. On one of these trips we had a specific goal in mind. We had been invited round to Cecile's friends for a Murder Mystery Dinner Party and had received our characters. Cecile told me that everyone had enjoyed my appearance as her on New Years Eve and that as a result, the guys were all going as the female characters and the girls as the guys. Who was I to refuse. I was to be the socialite party girl so off we went to try some appropriate dresses and get some jewellery. We ended up getting a sparkly dress with a big slit up one thigh.

Getting ready took a while as Cecile wanted to make sure things were even better than last time, and I think we managed it. Black stockings and basque with her tighter panties were the order of the lingerie, and when Cecile came out dressed in a party dress and killer heels, I realised I'd been stitched up like a kipper. We headed over at 7ish armed with bottles of fizz and red wine. When we arrived, there was the usual mix of people at one of these events: Lord and Lady of the Manor, tennis player, maid, librarian and the rest. Cecile explained that she had decided that my character, which had been intended to be the butler, had decided to come out as a transvestite and had started an affair with her character, the socialite daughter of the Lord and Lady of the manor, hence my outfit.

I did get come on to about three times that evening, once by a female friend of Cecile's who was a little the worse for wear and got a little touchy feely. She said how much she loved my confidence and how she wanted to get Patrice her boyfriend into lingerie after seeing me on NYE but he flatly refused (he was clearly a macho type who had little to do with me in either night). The other two were by d*unk guys who passed off their advances as part of the game, but I could tell had I accepted they wouldn't have turned me down. Back then I had never been with a guy, and who knows what would have happened if I'd snuck off with one of them that night!

Another great night which crucified my feet and we collapsed in bed as usual without taking off the underwear. It was always such a treat waking next to Cecile and feeling stocking-clad leg rub stocking-clad leg before this initiated a session of lovemaking.

So four more parts to come and they are all belters I promise. No spoilers but just one hint which is that the first three parts all revolve around firsts for me.

It's been great recalling all of this and I confess to looking up Cecile on Facebook yesterday to see where she is nowadays. It appears she is working and living in Singapore and I did wonder if there was a stocking-wearing bloke on the scene or whether she occasionally reminisced as I am doing now.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Jealous

over a year ago

So the days and weeks pass by in a fugue of stocking filled lust. Cecile was getting more daring in a lot of ways and we even crossed a line at work where she slipped into the gents on the 6th floor at work (where there was a coffee machine and that was about it so little risk of being caught) and gave me a hand job which was over in about 1 minute. We eventually had used this toilet for hand job, blow jobs (2) and full sex on a different occasion, but you will have to wait until the next part for that one as it is part of a bigger chapter.

Cecile's friend Veronique had become a good friend over the months as we had chatted on the occasions I had been in her company about getting her boyfriend into wearing underwear. She seemed pretty cool with me dressing up for parties and had also apparently been confided to by Cecile, so there were no secrets amongst us. On one occasion when I was round at Cecile's we played a game of truth or dare, just the three of us, and as these games sometimes do, it got quite out of hand quite quickly.

After the first few rounds of truths, we'd discovered that Veronique had bisexual tendencies, she had it confirmed that I wore stockings every single day, Cecile revealed that she occasionally worked a full day with love balls inserted, Veronique loved anal sex, I had never had any activity with anyone other than women and Cecile had enjoyed oral sex in the toilets at work (I already knew that one though!)

The dares started next and Veronique had to slope off to Cecile's room and return in some stockings and suspenders, which se did under her dress. Cecile had to insert her love balls and I had to strip to my underwear, with Cecile making me add the bra to the set for completeness. Another round of truths followed and the girls seemingly structured it so we all discovered we fancied a bit of threesome action. The girls started kissing at that point, I started tenting in my thong, dresses were removed and before we knew it there were three pairs of stocking clad legs stood stroking each other and kissing each other.

The bed was the next stop and we formed a chain with Cecile giving me oral, me sucking Veroniques nipples and stroking her pussy, and Veronique lapping at Cecile. At some point we changed direction and I had the please use Veronique giving me oral while I went down on Cecile who was tasting Veronique for what I assumed was the first time. As the foreplay continued, a dildo and a vibrator appeared, as did the love balls which were mentioned before. The girls started using the toys on each other while I was sucked by one then the other. Scarves appeared and I was loosely tied by the hands to the headboard and feet to the end of the bed before first Cecile then Veronique claimed on top and used me as a tool to ride. Bringing me close to cumming then removing themselves and letting me calm down. When it eventually happened I came in torrents inside Cecile and Veronique lapped at her to ensure any escaping juices were not wasted. She even kissed me and gave me some of my juice back. Not my first taste, I had savoured my pre cum to see what it tasted like, but the first time I had taken cum in such quantity.

We spent an incredible 36 hours in that bedroom. Not surfacing the next day and simply not wanting to do anything but share each other and sleep when we couldn't go on. Veronique let me take her anally, something Cecile really didn't fancy, and I had my first experience of a toy, the small vibrator, being in seed in me while Cecile gave me a blow job.

All in all, for a first threesome, this was mind blowing, and when we did eventually surface for lunch on Sunday, it was all dressed in stockings, the girls with no panties, and a very naughty lunch, with us taking it in turns to be the centre of attention under the round table we sat at.

By now Cecile had been told by work that they wanted her to go to Asia for a couple of months with a view to a more permanent move in the future. She suggested that for the duration of her trip that Veronique might like to keep me company on occasion, and we both agreed to do that, if when she returned we could have another weekend like this. "Try stopping me" was Cecile's grinned reply....

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Epic adventure - Great times, certainly sounds like you enjoyed yourselves!

Love to hear more

over a year ago

Will have to bookmark this one for a quiet evening dressed

over a year ago

Same her. Bookmark

Brilliantly written x

over a year ago

Fantastic story xx

over a year ago

Thanks everyone. It's brought a smile to my face recounting some extremely happy times when adventurous me was born

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Beautiful

over a year ago

Cecile and I had one more sensually sexy night together before she went to Asia. Veronique had finished with Patrice and was frankly like a dog on heat. Gone were the needs for discretion regarding work and so she and I stayed every night together for two months. We had some tie and tease sessions, she continued to educate me in the art of anal stimulation with toys, and we of course we're never out of stockings.

She basically made the two months fly by and we started to prepare for the return of Cecile. She wanted to surprise her and so we put our plan into action. Veronique told her we would pick her up from the airport on Friday (we took the day off) but in the end I had a work problem and couldn't make it, so Veronique greeted her at the arrivals gate. When Cecile got to the car though, there I was, in the full office girl outfit we had purchased over a year ago and which I had only worn a few times. She squealed with delight and made me get out of the car and show myself off. We sat together in the back of the car on the way back to hers and reacquainted ourselves somewhat. Now I've never been what you would call passable, but back then I was a little smaller and younger and in dark light and with good make up I looked OK. When we arrived back at the flat, unsurprisingly we all stripped and got on the bed and before long I was tied down, with a dildo inserted and with two girls taking turns on me,

At 6 we told Cecile to get her glad rags on as we were going out. Our plan was to take Martine (Kirstie came along years later) out for a first non fancy dress experience. Three girls, dressed to the nines, got a taxi to a restaurant in the Marais area of Paris, which is basically the gay quarter but which has a few bars and restaurants which are tv friendly. The food was great, the atmosphere amazing and we went from there to a club till approximately 4am. Martine got a LOT of attention, and encouraged by the girls snogged a guy for the first time (roaming hands all over my behind throughout) but tonight was about the three of us and we danced, laughed, kissed and caressed until we jumped in a cab back to Cecile's.

We spent the whole of Saturday and Sunday in bed and eventually decided to get up at about 6 on Sunday evening as we all had work on Monday. Problem though.... My male clothes were at Veroniques! Nothing for it but to go home as Martine. So we made me up as the office girl again, went to a local restaurant for some tea and I bravely caught the tube back to mine with Veronique (Cecile had loads to do to unpack). The journey passed uneventfully and Veronique and I slipped between the sheets exhausted but not too tired for one last shag.

Martine was now out and about in the public domain.

Monday's lunch was just Cecile and I in our secluded restaurant and she was buzzing from her Asia experience and from the night out with Martine. We were still as close as ever but we now knew that three months down the line she would be moving permanently. So, we decided to make the most of those three months....

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

over a year ago

over a year ago

Cecile had now had a date for her move to Asia and wheels were in motion so we knew we had very little time left together and we were determined to make the most of it. Five weeks before she was leaving it was chaos at her flat so we tended to spend most of our nights at mine, including work nights. Sex was incredible and we discussed how we were going to end the relationship with a bang.

We came up with a few scenarios, and Sunday was the first one. Cecile's timetable in Asia was a weird one, with some weeks being Monday to Friday and others Sunday to Thursday. On this particular Sunday she had a series of conference calls about year end and new budget, we decided that given the office would be closed we could risk Martine going in as well. Now I took some convincing on this one, but Cecile could be very persuasive and so I woke up Sunday morning and went throug the now well practiced process of making myself up, alongside Cecile. We decided to use my little car to go in, as that way we could discretely enter the building without faffing around with the grill that protected the front door. We got into the underground car park without too much hassle and deadlocked the door from the car park, just in case.

I got on with some work while Cecile did her conference calls, but was on coffee duty and did a little secretarial stuff for her too. We did go lunch in one of our usual places, which was interesting and exciting. I was an out of town colleague when the owner asked. In the afternoon things calmed a little as Asia wound down for the day and we achieved a long held ambition of sex over the desk. I'd enjoy the memories of sitting at that desk for the remainder of my time there.

Veronique joined us after work for a drink in the Marais and we had dinner before returning to mine and spending a night together as a threesome. Veronique had started seeing a guy recently, but it was far from serious and was more of a FWB scenario, so she was happy to still play with us. After each session we had the bedroom just reeked of sex and we all looked bleary-eyed. I was going to mis these sessions, especially as it appeared that Veronique would be off the table potentially after Ceciles departure.

Monday was a weird day. Sat at the desk where we had shagged the day before with me in high heels and a skirt round my waist I struggled to on anything. I was sure I could still see marks on the desk and messages Cecile to tell her. She simply responded "6th floor toilets" and we had sex there for the first time. We were interrupted by someone trying the door and disappearing which made us stifle a giggle, but didn't get caught.

The rest of the week was a little calmer, with Cecile starting earlier to do calls with Asia and me working late on a project with the US. I did take Friday off as we were going out again with Martine and Cecile going for dinner and drinks with Veronique and her new FWB. I now had half a dozen dresses to choose from and was really getting into the full girl thing. The girls assured me that Philippe would be cool with things, and as it turned out he was. He treated me like a lady and we had a great night, dancing in a club till the early hours before going our separate way, Cecile to mine and the others to Philippe's. When we got back to mine Cecile was more dominant than I had seen her and she attached me to the bed and teased and tormented me for most of the night. Her toys came out of her bag and were used in both herself and me, using her juices to lubricate me was horny in the extreme and for the first time I went from soft to hard to cumming without even being touched. We fell asleep with me still attached to the bed and with Cecile's love balls still inside me and I woke to a warm mouth around my cock before Cecile jumped in top and rode me to an incredible early Saturday orgasm.

After breakfast we dressed and placed my heels in a bag and went shopping. We needed two outfits for me for the last two scenarios on our list. Something classy and something a little tartier were Cecile's instructions, so off we went to our usual haunts, finding the perfect classy dress in Zara. We then started looking in less classy joints and found the perfect tarty dress: tight, with cut outs, short and only just long enough to cover my stocking tops. Cecile's grin told me it was perfect.

I'll now leave you to guess what we were going to get up to.....

over a year ago

So the time came for Cecile to head to Asia and we took our last Friday together off. We had planned pretty much the whole weekend and started it off with our usual stocking clad shag.

Then it was up and shower and Cecile did my make-up. I dressed in my usual underwear and the blouse and skirt combination with my black high heels and Cecile dressed similarly. We then stepped out and headed to a manicure place just a couple of streets away for us to have a girlie manicure and nail paint each. I'd walked past these a few times recently and wondered what they were like, and now was the time to find out. I found the experience a little underwhelming to be honest, but mainly because the technicians were Chinese and the conversation I expected just didn't happen. Still, my fingers looked more feminine than they ever did so that was something to be pleased about!

We strolled to a local bistro we had been to many times for a salad and then walked round a few shops, picking up a few bits for Cecile's trip and nipping into a kind of sex shop selling naughty undies as Cecile wanted a couple of things from there too. She made me browse in one area of the shop while she picked up what I thought would be surprises. We then headed back and made love before snoozing for a while as we had a longish night and weekend ahead.

Friday night was classy dress night and we had picked out a longer length dress for me with a slit up the side. Make-up was made more dramatic and we hit the town to go to a classy restaurant. Work were good about things when you were going away and Cecile had a budget of 200 Euros to spend on a dinner for colleagues, so we used that and went to a trendy place at the top of the Pompidou Centre called Georges. It was full of trendy people and I'm sure I was read by most if not all of the, but by now I didn't care. Dinner was nice, and we left and headed for a drink as the next step.

Before we walked in Cecile said "right, you sit at the bar and I'm off to the ladies. I don't rejoin you till I have seen you flirting with the barman and someone else". This surprised me, but I played the game. The barman was an easy flirt so that box was ticked, but someone else was trickier. I eventually managed when a guy came to the bar for a couple of drinks for him and his mate, and I looked up with coy eyes, smiled and stirred my drink with my straw. I even got a drink out of him!

Cecile rejoined me and congratulated me on my technique. "I want to hear more tales of this when we speak in future" she said. We had a drink and were about to leave when the target of my flirting came over and asked us to join him and his friend. Cecile accepted and we went and say with them. They were fun and just up for a night out. Younger than we were by about ten years and comfortable with me. We told them we were off clubbing and they asked if they could accompany us and we accepted gladly. So we strolled arm in arm to the club, laughing and joking like old friends.

We found a table and ordered a bottle of vodka and some mixers and took in turns to sit and guard the bottle and to dance. I danced with both guys and Cecile at various points, and sat and flirted with all three too. The time fairly flew by and before we knew it it was 4 in the morning and Cecile was inviting the guys for a nightcap which they accepted. Now up until this point there had been no indication of anything more than flirting, but Cecile winked at me and I thought something was afoot.

Indeed it was as when we got back, and had got drinks for everyone, Cecile steered the conversation round to sex. The guys were both single but experienced and admitted to being intrigued by me. Cecile suggested we explore a little and that's what we did. I kissed and wanked one of the guys while Cecile did the other. We moved on to oral at the same time and I got my first taste of a real cock. We swapped partners half way through and before long I tasted my first cum as both guys exploded into Cecile and my mouths. Cecile made me swallow and we all collapsed on the sofa. The guys tidied themselves up and Cecile showed them out after a lingering kiss with each of them, and we went to bed where Cecile released my cock and sucked me off in no time at all before kissing me and sharing the cum. At which point we collapsed in each other's arms and went to sleep, ready for one final adventure....

By *ammyTV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

over a year ago

Amazing xx

By *owie144TV/TS
over a year ago

halesowen

Extreamly beautiful. Next instalment required. Xxxxxx

By *avey997TV/TS
over a year ago

East London

Did the guys know you was a tv?

over a year ago

Yes they knew from the start

over a year ago

We woke just after lunch, properly rested ahead of what we thought might be a long last day and night together. We breakfasted and showered, and in my case shaved all over to make sure I was smooth, and then started the preparations. We had beronique coming round and wanted to make things just right.

So at about 1430 Cecile started to do my make-up. She wanted to make it a little more tarty than we usually did and she did indeed make up on, dark colours and bright red lips, which she put something over the top of to hold the colour on for longer. I then dressed in a pair of 7 denier stockings which were so fine it was untrue, with my basque and the tiniest pair of panties I had ever seen. Cecile then went to her shopping from the day before and pulled out present number one. I ripped through the sleepy looking paper bag it was wrapped in and out popped a box with a plug in. She asked if I knew what it was, and I said I thought so, and she grabbed some lube, told me to open the box and smother the plug with the lube, and started stroking my arse with her lube covered fingers. I had had fingers and dildos up there before and this started to make me rise to the occasion, but as I finished lu Bing the plug, Cecile took it off me, gently pushed it against my behind and increased the pressure little by little until the plug was half way in. She used it as a kind of dildo for a while, adding more lube to the mix and telling me, laughably, to relax, and eventually she eased the plug to its widest point and it was in, the last little bit being swallowed as my anus slipped down the bulb of the plug to grip round the narrow point.

From here, we got my tarty dress from our purchases the other day and slipped it on. It truly just about touched the bottom of the stocking band and if I moved it revealed the stockings in all their glory. Gift two next came out of the shopping bag and it was a blond bob wig (I'd always been brown before) and Cecile put this on, after using an old hold up stockings as a make shift wig cap. The third and final gift was a pair of 5 inch stiletto black patent heels which I slipped on as well, noting how difficult it made it to stand. When I looked in the mirror I looked like a prostitute, and an obvious one at that. Cecile seemed to like it though as it fit in with our plan.

Her phone rang then, Veronique, saying she was in the supermarket and needed a hand with the drinks and nibbles she had bought. Cecile looked at me and laughed saying, don't worry, I'll go. And of she popped leaving me to get used to walking in these new heels (thank god my feet are big as it meant I wasn't quite on tiptoes). After fifteen minutes, I wondered where the girls were, and Cecile called to say they had had to nip to a different supermarket as they were out of something or other (I don't recall what) and that they may not be back before Veronique's boyfriend, who was also coming round. I knew he was coming and he did play a part in the plan, but I hadn't planned on meeting him alone.

Cecile hung up just as the doorbell rang and I buzzed him up. As I did I got a text from Cecile: "Change of plan. Given the advanced experience of a cock you had last night, we want you to seduce another one. When we get back we want to se you either on your knees with a cock in your mouth or having taken a load in your mouth." I stood aghast but the knock on the door woke me from my reverie. I opened it and my guest was now aghast... Wow, amazing outfit he said basically (in French as his English was rather like the Policeman from Allo Allo pretending to speak French). He came in and I offered him a seat and a drink. When I brought his beer in I explained, sitting next to him, how the girls were late as they were shopping. He shrugged that Gallic shrug and took a swig. "Not drinking?" He asked. "No, I had something else in mind, if you're interested" I replied, stroking his thigh. Well I had doubts when opening my mouth to ask the question, but one hand went to his belt buckle so quickly I barely believed it. A fair sized cock poked its head out through a pair of boxers and I started to stroke and then suck the third cock of my life, barely 12 hours since I had sucked my first two. It's fair to say he didn't last long and I did indeed swallow everything he gave me.

The girls arrived back about twenty minutes later, arms full of shopping and came and kissed me on the cheek, Cecile making a play of smelling my breath and smiling appreciatively whilst modding her approval. Veronique greeted her fella with the line "Told you Martine liked blokes too" and I realised I'd been royally set up.

The girls went away and put the shopping away whilst we chatted on the sofa and I stroked his thigh a little more. They then excused themselves to the bedroom, where mpamongst giggles and shrieks, they dressed in similarly tarty attire to me. When they reappeared we looked like a real sight for sore eyes. Stockings on show all over the place, me with a huge bulge as every time I moved the plug heightened the sensations I was feeling. We cracked a bottle of champagne and chinked glasses "To a memorable last night in Paris" said Cecile.....

(Final part tomorrow I promise)

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Wow

over a year ago

Oooh my god. Sounds like amazing. A dream for me

By *ikeC2012Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

over a year ago

We chilled while we drank our first glass of champagne, and the Veronique asked me to show her my technique, and before I know it her boyfriends trousers were round his ankles, I was on my knees and I was sucking on his rapidly hardening cock. Cecile lay in front of me and started sucking me as well, and it was no time before I came. Her intention it appears was to get that orgasm out of the way so that I would last longer as the night went on... Certainly worked as before long she had a mouthful of cum which she shared with both me and Veronique. I stopped sucking before my man's cock came, as they wanted him hard.

Veronique and Cecile then put on a show for us, making the two of us make out on the sofa while we watched. I could see why my lipstick had been so protected, as sucking and kissing would have seen it disappear I am sure. Cecile came first, shortly followed by Veronique and we all relaxed with another glass of bubbly and some nibbles while we talked about the rest of the night. While talking, the doorbell rang and I went to the inter phone to see, to my surprise, the guys from the night before. Cecile, who had joined me, buzzed them in and whispered "surprise" in my ear and she grinned as I turned to her.

The boys arrived and were introduced to the others. They had two bottles of fizz as well and we put them in the fridge while I was asked to welcome them both with a kiss, which I duly did. I'd never felt this way before. I'd seemingly been given the freedom to be as big a tart as I could be, as everyone else was going to be doing the same, and I loved it.

The erly part of the night was very like watching or being involved in some form of porn film in my front room, as a combination of Veronique, Cecile and myself took one or two partners to the floor and wanked and sucked to our hearts' content, while other sat on the sofa and watched while playing with each other. I'm pretty sure that each of "us girls" played with everyone else there in various twosome and there some combinations, while the boys didn't so much as touch each other. It was a highly erotic and charged evening, with only two male orgasms, as we were really teasing them (both new arrivals eventually blew their tops, one in my mouth and one down Veronique's cleavage. Apart from fingers and the plug which was still deep inside me, there had been no penetration.

At just before midnight, Cecile announced that it was time for me to lose my cherry, which had been the intention for tonight, though I had initially thought it would be with a strap on. All three guys were keen to be the one so the decision was (kind of) given to me. I was given two minutes to give oral to each of the guys in turn, and based on my performance and desire, and the effect on the guys, the girls would pick who had the pleasure. Around ten minutes later I was blindfolded and led to the bedroom and the plug was removed. On all fours I waited for what would happen next, to be greeted by a tongue in my anus, gently lapping at me and preparing me more for what would happen. Next a lubed and long nailed finger slipped in and then another as I was worked a little more to ensue proper lubrication, though the plug had stretched me plenty I thought.

Finally, I felt a rubber covered cock at my behind and as it gently pushed forward, I tried to relax and let it in, which it gradually did. An inch at a time I started to be filled, gently being the watchword, before the cock moved out and then back slightly further in. It felt so good, like the bigger dildos had felt in the past only different, kind of alive and adapting its shape to mine, more human and real obviously. I was really starting to enjoy it and started pushing my backside back towards my male companion, whose identity I still didn't know. He sped up gradually and really started to take more control, before becoming slightly more frantic, and coming buckets inside the condom and inside of me, reaching forward and collapsing onto my back in ecstasy. I had been taken for the first time, and really enjoyed it.

As my guy pulled out, Cecile came and kissed me and stroked me through the front of my panties, which I was still wearing, and pulled my dress up further, as I was still wearing that. She turned me over onto my back and jumped on and rode me, all the time asking me how it was to be fucked. She came on me and jumped off, and the next thing I knew a second cock was at my hole, this time with me on my back. Not so gently this time I was entered, and clearly close to cumming already, the cock inside me started battering away and came within a couple of minutes. An apology came, along with a kiss, and he removed himself as Cecile started sucking me. I kind of guessed that the third cock wouldn't be long and it wasn't. Pushing at my hole and entering me while Cecile continued to suck at me, bringing me close to my first orgasm of the night. At this point Veronique lowered herself onto my face and I licked her frantically, while the third cock, or the man it was attached to, started groaning. He came soon after, with the noise setting off Veronique and me finally coming in Cecile's mouth to end a frantic half hour or so.

As the cock removed itself, I had my blindfold removed and was greeted by a smiling Cecile who kissed me deeply and asked me how it was. My smile told her everything she needed to know.

I sat and relaxed for a good hour or so, watching the guys take turns with Veronique and Cecile but having zero energy to do anything, and feeling rather sore down below. Champagne was dulling my senses though and the pain seemed to ease.

At around 3 all three guys left, after long kisses with me. Cecile and Veronique both opened themselves up to me and we had a very sweet lovemaking session which ended with a dual blowjob from the girls on me, before we collapsed in a heap on the bed, me in the middle with a girls head on each shoulder.

And that was that. An extraordinary physical relationship came to an end. Cecile left for the airport in the afternoon, Veronique left for home and I tidied away. A side of my wardrobe would now be forever Martine's, or Kirstie's as she became when I came back to the UK. I stayed another 18 months in Paris and was in regular contact with Cecile. She and I would speak and Instant Message a fair bit. She was having fun in Singapore, but was playing the field a little rather than meeting someone.

Me? I had a threesome with Veronique and her boyfriend for his birthday, and also had a session with Veronique and another girl. The two guys both popped round occasionally to say hi, on their own usually apart from one special night just before I left Paris when they both came round.

Thanks to the person who unwittingly triggered these memories. If there are any single women out there who would like this kind of relationship, please get in touch. Or if you know of any single women who may appreciate it, show them this thread.

Thanks for reading and for the appreciative comments received both here and in private. And thanks most of all to Cecile for bringing me out of my shell and introducing me to a world which is so much more than the dreary, secretive stocking wearing one I used to inhabit.

over a year ago

Bravo Kirstie, superb writing and very, very erotic

over a year ago

"Bravo Kirstie, superb writing and very, very erotic "

Thanks very much xx

By *ikeC2012Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

Kirstie these are fabulous stories. What a wonderful,part of your life

Xx

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Amazing

By *erterjonesMan
over a year ago

Warrington

Thank you for sharing your experiences in Paris.

It's been an amazing read

over a year ago

What an amazing experience !!!!! and thankyou for sharing it all with us xxxx

Post new Message to Thread