Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

a story to get you in the mood

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its Saturday night we have had some drinks some laughs and were in the garden watching the sun go down as we just sit there chilling I pull Janice to her feet and start to slow dance to her eve watching as I run my hands over Janice’s large sweet juicy tits my finger feeling for her nipples that are now so hard there popping out like bullets slowly I start to pull jams dress up her sexy bright pink and black thong showing eve starting to watch closer and move her hands over her heaving breasts jans dress now of she turns and starts to move to eve giving her a lap dance and pushing on her so there juicy tits push on each other Paul watches and thinks that it’s time to have some real fun and grabs eve to her feet and pulling down her boob tube her black see through nipple less bra showing her nipple pocking through Paul starts to slowly run his tongue over her right nipple as Jan runs her tongue over eves left eves body shacking as she feels her legs moist as our tongues go up down left right up left downright Pauls hand pulling down eves thong so Jan can place her finger on eves clit up down eves body jumping with every stroke just when Janice thinks she can’t get any luckier she feels her own pants being moved as Paul slips two fingers up her wet dripping moist cunt and then with no time to think a thumb up her sweet tight back passage eve now starting to move her hands over jans nipples as we all move as one tongues nipples clits cunts butt holes in out in out our bodies moving as ones our forts thinking as one in out in out eves and jans wet dripping gushing pusses throbbing as Paul says Look you town cum SLUTS which one of you wants to ride first as eve pushes Paul over and pulls her pants off she straddles Pauls warm rock hard cock and start to move her sweet wet cunt up down up down her breasts bouncing as she rides her joy stick in out in out eves body shouting deeper more deeper fuck me harder you barsted just as eves about to shout out what she’s been thinking Janice steps over Paul standing now naked legs either side of Pauls face pull looking at her wet pussi as drips slowly drop on to his face the smell and taste driving him crazy as he starts to lift his hips and really ram eves wet cunt deeper eve now licking on Janice’s dripping cunt as Paul plays with her tight and sexy ass hole his finger moving in out in out as eves tongue goes deeper in to jans wet cunt as Pauls rock like dick pounds harder into eves gushing pussy up down in out in out out in up down eves and Janice’s pussys now gushing with every thrust up down up down everyone’s body shaking with pure joy in out in out the screams of joy getting louder slowly eve start to stand and moves closer to Janice their tongues now touching as they kiss like the lovers they are Paul still on the floor both Janice’s and eves cunts gushing out and dripping all over him the mouths and tongues moving as one the breasts pushing together Pauls cock getting harder then he fort it could ever get slowly Paul gets to his feet and say hey girls what about me eve and Jan without missing a beat look straight at pull then at each other and then before Paul can say another word they both get on their knees and start to kiss like lovers again but this time they have put Pauls cock in-between them self’s and the mouths Paul brain going crazy as he cant believe h has to sexy hot ladies kiss and sucking his cock as the tongue each other Pauls back starting to tingle as his as checks are starting to be played with buy eves and jans hands tongues moving over his diamond hard cock like a girl licking a lollypop on a warm day eves and Janice’s tongues moving as one suddenly Paul grabs Janice and just pulls hard on the back of her head his fingers moving through her hair as he rapes her mouth in out in out his balls banging off her face as load starts to shoot everywhere in out as he pulls out and start to wank his hard cock and unload all over Janice’s tits eve looking at Janice smiling as Paul start to scream and shake as his last drop shoots eve moving in and starting to lick Pauls cum juice off Janice’s tits as the start to kiss again Janice’s starting to swap Pauls cum that she has not had time to drink yet with eve slowly Janice stops as eve licks the last drop of cum off and says to eve 69 eves eyes wide as the idea hits home as eve moves on to her back and Janice starts to straddle eve both now cunt to mouth the tongues now starting to move all over each over’s clit and slipping into each other wet dripping pusses in out in out as Paul starts to move up be hide janice amd slip his hand in to her bum checks to spread them wider her as hole no open to the air as he slips his tongue deep in her asshole in out janices cunt gushing in eves face as paul sinks his tongue deeper in out in out eves pussy gushing now as janice uses her tongue and fingers on eve like only she knows how to do in out in out there bodies singing with joy as paul stands up and slowly thrusts his cock deep in to janices asshole paul balls deep in to jans ass as she looks back for two seconds and winks at paul and says fuck it deep and hard you fucking bastard as paul say as she turns back grabing and pulling on her hair your asshole is mine now you fucking cum slut whore and ill fuck it so hard you cant shit right for a week bitch in out in out up down in out paul eve and janice all cumming as one as the all roll over on the grass looking at the sky janices ass hole dripping with cum eves mouth and cunt dripping with cum paul cock spent and now numb and janices cunt and mouth wet with cum ..................hope you all like the story xxxxx paul

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

gave up reading , no punctuation there, making it so difficult to read.

over a year ago

Excellent! In the mood now ROCK SOLID

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Sorry, but this would have more impact if you'd have used some punctuation or even broken it down into paragraphs.

I gave up reading it after only getting half way through; my poor old eyes couldn't stand the strain!

over a year ago

"gave up reading , no punctuation there, making it so difficult to read."

me too. James Joyces' Ulyses is easier to read than this. Kin 'El

over a year ago

It looks like to much hard work, just by the size of the story in one huge block, you should of broke it down into paragraphs, sorry, but it would just look alot more pleasing to the eye that way

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Aye Lassie y'cannae make oot the typos like in my wee tale

over a year ago

"It looks like to much hard work, just by the size of the story in one huge block, you should of broke it down into paragraphs, sorry, but it would just look alot more pleasing to the eye that way "

i agree sorry,sounded fun to start but really hard to keep a focus on,shame

over a year ago

"gave up reading , no punctuation there, making it so difficult to read.

Aye Lassie y'cannae make oot the typos like in my wee tale "

wasnt many typos in ur story was more the name changes ie , jake at the end lol.

over a year ago

ahhh was just going to say where the hell is the paragrath we need to take in air , lol

over a year ago

"gave up reading , no punctuation there, making it so difficult to read.

ahhh was just going to say where the hell is the paragrath we need to take in air , lol"

lmao, aye i know what u mean

Post new Message to Thread