Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife of the Cafe Owner

Jump to newest

By *rbrandon OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

I have written that I had a business in a coast side of a well known holiday country. This story has happened in my office! Yes office story lovers come closer...

I parked my car at the back of my office. I heard a song while i was taking my bag. It was a popular song those days. It was saying that "i have great feelings for you." I've been hearing that song for a long time when I parked that spot. I saw the lady in the cafe when i left the car. I've been seeing her for last one month there. She was delivering food to us when we ordered from that cafe. She's been looking at me when I parked that spot all the time. One day she started to put that song when she saw me. And it's been like that for all the time after that moment. I left the car and looked at the cafe side. Yes she was looking at me. I greeted with my head and she smiled. I went my office and started working. It was a long long day.

Everybody finished their work and they went their home. Including my sexy secretary (i have a story about her as well). It was 8:30 pm and i remembered that i didn't eat anything. I called the Cafe and she answered the phone. "Hi Leila. It is Brandon how are you?" "I am good how is yourself" "I am ok thank you very much. I haven't had my dinner yet. Is there any chance for you to send a sandwich please?" "Of course.". She was talking with me with a deep voice. I gave my order and waiting for her to bring. There was a posibility of somone else. But i had a feeling that i would see her. After 10 minutes she came in with my sandwich. I still remember what she was wearing. A red blouse, skinny jeans and cream shoes. "I am very hungry! You saved my life!" I said. "Whenever you need" Leila replied. I took my wallet from my bag. "Don't worry. It's on me this time" she said. "No no it is impossible. Please take this" I said. She looked at my eyes for 2 seconds. "I said it is on me this time" she said with flirty eyes. "Thank you very much. It's very kind of you. Then i will make you a cup of coffee if you have time." I said. "I have to go back to cafe. My husband is waiting for me. He will go to watch football with friends". Hmmm a football lover husband. I like them at all. Because i can give my attention to their wives while they watch football. "How come he leaves you alone for a football match?" I asked. "He is like that all the time." She said. She was still standing while we had the conversation. She said she needed to go but she was still staying there. "Why don't you take a seat for five minutes?". She only thought for a second and sat on the chair in front of my desk. I realised her nipples under her blouse when she sat. I could see that she was wearing bra but I still could see her nipples. "He can wait for five minutes" she said and smiled. She was around her late thirties. (I was 27 when this has happened! Matures forever!). She was brunette with curly hair. Her hair was not short but they were only around her shoulders. She had a face like Pocahontas. A little bit dark coloured, big eyes. She was slim. No any fat on any point. She had delicious hips. Only the curvy area! Her breasts were not big. We could even call them small. But nipples were big as i could see. And her lips. They were great and big!

"How is business. Is it busy?" I asked. "It is normal. Not too busy" she answered. I don't know why I asked that stupid question. She was sitting on the chair and I could feel something from her eyes. You know that spark! A fire from eyes. I didn't say anything and looked at her eyes. That was the moment i got excited. We looked at each other's eyes and stayed silent for 5 seconds. "I like the song that you listen" i said. "Thank God you have realised" she said with a naughty smile. That moment my blood started to go down to my cock. "Of course I did. I can hear and see very well." I said and sent a little look on her nipples. Her eyes got bigger and she took a deep breath. Our souls were fighting now and my cock was rock hard. She was not able to see it as I was on the other side of the desk and hiding it. "It would

be better if I go" she said and stood up. "Why? What happened? Did I do anything wrong?" I asked. "No no. I just need to go" she answered. "Come on! You can stay a bit more" i said. "I can but I won't" she said and gave that flirty look. I had to do something. Something unexpected. Something really crazy. I unzipped my trousers and took my cock out under the desk as fast as possible and stood up. Her eyes were wide open. She was not waiting for it. "What will I do with this" i asked while holding my cock and showing it her. "Oh my God!" she said with wide open eyes......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *rbrandon OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

" "

Cheers

over a year ago

Please do continue.

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Any more

over a year ago

By *rbrandon OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

She was shy for some seconds. Her cheeks went red. She couldn't move anywhere. She was right infront of the door but she didn't go out. She was in a real big shock. I walked to her. She was looking at my cock and saying "I have to go". I held her right hand at let her hold my rock hard cock. She held it and she was really shy. "Do you really want to leave this thing here" I said. She was touching my cock and looking at my eyes. "I don't know" she said. She started using her hand up and down on my cock. "I don't know" she said. It was not like a voice. It was like something from her throat. Like a whisper. She started holding my cock firmer than before and her eyes were on my eyes.......

By *oddy2112Couple
over a year ago

woodhall spa

I hope your going to continue with this.

Very good so far

By *rbrandon OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I hope your going to continue with this.

Very good so far"

Thanks. It is on the way

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Then what

By *rbrandon OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

I tried to get closer her to kiss. She didn't let me do. She was playing with my cock and looking my eyes. She pushed me back to the wall while she still holds my cock. I was thinking about the door. It was unlocked and there was a potential danger about her husband. He could think to come and check her wife. But I didn't want to stop Leila. I thought she would change her mind if I left her alone even for a second. And the temperature was getting higher when I thought about the danger of her husband. She was holding my cock when she pushed me to the wall. She put her other hand on my shoulder. She unbuttoned first three buttons of my shirt. She was touching my hairy chest while the other hand was playing with my cock. I tried to kiss her again but she didn't let me do again. I was like a little child. I was trying to do something but couldn't find a way to do it. She put her hand to my shoulder again. Then she held my hair from back. I thought she was going to kiss me. She put her lips on my neck and started kissing me. She was still playing with my cock while she uses her lips on my neck. I was feeling like i am in a dream. Then she started using her tongue on my ear. She was leaving some small wetness on some spots of my ear. "I've been thinking of you all nights" she whispered. I couldn't say anything. She kissed my neck again and started to go down slowly. She was kissing my chest and little bites. She looked at me again went down on her knees while looking at my eyes. Very very slowly..........

over a year ago

What happens next i wonder

over a year ago

Can't wait for more

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmm very good so far

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

Excellent story so far

over a year ago

Excellent keep it going

By *rbrandon OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

She stopped when she faced with my cock. Looked at my eyes again kissed the head of my cock. Very tiny, very sensitive kiss. Looked at me again. She licked her own lips. That made me crazy. She started licking the head of my cock. Slowly first and then she made it very fast. Like millions of tiny tongues were walking around my cock. She stopped suddenly. I could feel my pulse on my cock. She looked at me and took all my cock in her mouth with a very fast action. She was like a machine while she sucks. Fast moves. I could hear sounds coming from her mouth. She stopped again and looked at my eyes. I knew that she was doing it to make me crazy. That was the time for me to lead. I held her hair and pull. She liked that. And i put my cock in her mouth and pushed her head to the deep. "Mmmmmmm". I could hear that. She was loving it. I went in and out her mouth for a minute. Then she let me stop held my cock and rubbed on her face. Cheeks, chin, lips, nose, even eyes. She was like a slave with her master. She was using her tongue after each touch to her face. I tried to pull her to up but she didn't want. She was happy to stay on her knees. "I want you to cum on when i am on my knees" she said.......

By *orny.hot.guyMan
over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

By *rbrandon OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

" "

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

over a year ago

Hmmm great start

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

More

over a year ago

More

By *rbrandon OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

She held my cock firmly again and started to wank fast. Very fast. She was trying to see reactions on my face while doing that. I was feeling that i would cum in any seconds. She started to suck it again. Then kissed my balls while wanking. "Do you want to come in my mouth" she whispered. "Yesss" i said. She held my hips this time. She started to squeeze my hips. She took my cock in her mouth and started sucking. I could feel her nails. She was pushing them to my hips. She even slapped once. She was sucking so fast. I was ready to cum. "Hmmmm cuming" i said. "Come into my mouth. I'd love to feel your hot cum" she said. I held her hair and pushed more and i cum into her mouth. "Mmmm" sounds were coming from her. She didn't stop to suck. She sucked all my cum. She opened her mouth and showed my cum and swallowed it while looking my eyes. Then she gave a little kiss to my cock and stood up. "Did you like it?" she asked. "I didn't like it i love it!" I said. "It is time for me to go and play myself" she said. "Why didn't you want me to play with you" I asked. "I was dreaming to watch when you cum" she said, turned back and left the office.

Wow that was an amazing office blowjob. I didn't even kiss her but got a big promotion with the sandwich.

over a year ago

Hope there is more

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Hope there's still more to this story ?

By *iscomanMan
over a year ago