Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

submissive impotent cuckold

Jump to newest

By *vslut bitchboi OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

newport

I am loving being used/abused and fucked by hung guys. I havent been able to get the slightest hardon for years and my wife has been getting her sex from younger hung guys. Just thought you may like to know that she is spending her secong succesive night in a hotel with a Guy who has a thick 8" cock.As a total sub faggot I am getting my kicks from the humiliation of knowing she is being satisfied by a realman.

Any other cuckolds had similar experiences and any bulls like to tell me how they love fucking wives.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah. I've had similar.

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Similar from us too

By *avid and juneCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

Same with us. My husband is totally useless at sex.

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Snap not pleased sexuallybin long long time

By *arried West End CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Hubby loves being a Cuckold

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

June,

Your right Davids tiny pathetic cock looks useless, no wonder you crave other men's cock to fuck you like the naughty hot wife you are !

By *avid and juneCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

"June,

Your right Davids tiny pathetic cock looks useless, no wonder you crave other men's cock to fuck you like the naughty hot wife you are !"

I can't argue with that.

over a year ago

Ever cucked with a 19 year old lol

By *non5Man
over a year ago

dudley

"June,

Your right Davids tiny pathetic cock looks useless, no wonder you crave other men's cock to fuck you like the naughty hot wife you are !

I can't argue with that."

June you are definitely one hot wife!

over a year ago

newport

I LOVED HOW BLUNT THE COMMENT FROM WIFE WAS ABOUT HER HUSBANDS BEING USELESS FOR SEX. mY WIVES HAVE TOLD ME THAT CONSTANTLY AND THE EFFECT HAS BEEN THAT i AM NOW 100% IMPOTENT. I GET SUCH A BUZZ FROM ADMITTING THAT AND BEING TREATED AS A SUB BY THE HOTWIFE. X

By *avid and juneCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

"June,

I can't argue with that.

June you are definitely one hot wife! "

Thank you!

over a year ago

Wow june you sound lovely . I would love to meet you and your sissy hubby and give you a good hard fucking and if you like bring my cousin as well

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"June,

I can't argue with that."

I need to get my ass to Tamworth June, can I take you to Drayton Manor Park and finger fuck you in Thomas land ?

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Yea june can defo be blunt same as jess but its like jess says bo point trying be nice it is what it is

By *non5Man
over a year ago

dudley

"June,

I can't argue with that.

Thank you!"

Your very welcome shame he can't satisfy you the way you deserve!

Would love to help!

By *avid and juneCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

"June,

I can't argue with that.

Thank you!

Too young for me. Sorry.

Would love to help!"

By *urvy hotwife 4 Black MenCouple
over a year ago

Basildon

"June,

I can't argue with that.

Thank you!

Love the profile guys x

Too young for me. Sorry.

Would love to help!"

over a year ago

newport

Just seen his litle limp cock - and Im delighted that it matches my clitcock. No wonder our wives need bulls to satisfy them.

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Is this me ur talking about lol

"Just seen his litle limp cock - and Im delighted that it matches my clitcock. No wonder our wives need bulls to satisfy them."

over a year ago

Basildon

"June,

I can't argue with that.

Thank you!

Too young for me. Sorry.

Would love to help!"

Love it x

By *avid and juneCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

This is making me laugh.

over a year ago

Basildon

What is

By *avid and juneCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

"What is"

This thread is making me laugh.

over a year ago

Basildon

"What is

This thread is making me laugh."

Love the profile snap

over a year ago

"Same with us. My husband is totally useless at sex."

Having seen the evidence I can clearly see why. David's organ can't even warrant being referred to as a cock really, it's just a floppy piece of skin that happens to contain something vaguely resembling a glans...all in all the last thing a sexually charged woman needs, much less an as exquisite example of a lady as the delicious June.

I'm hardly surprised that Madam seeks to fuck wantonly with male specimens who can prove their manhood to her by mating hard and strong, their own far superior prongs obscenely swollen, their lustful pricks huge with desire and unmistakeable intent...

As I'm sure you're both aware there's lots and lots of men "who can" and will only be too eager to prove that they can pleasure her ladyship in the manner she deserves as she is the kind of lady who can turn so many masculine thoughts to lust! I should know because you turn my own cock to stone, June. And that's wonderful...

So to the charming June I say you carry right on. Seek to be penetrated as often as possible by men who can actually deliver "the goods" and more... Make David aware of your wicked behaviour as often as possible, flaunting it in his face.

After all there's nothing that makes the gorgeously immoral coupling between yourself and the beast of a man between your legs have such an increased shiver of pleasure than making David aware of exactly what this man's strengths are in relation to his shortcomings. So be evilly obvious in your sordid trysts, make sure David knows...then rub it in! Again and again.

over a year ago

newport

Yes wigan pair x

over a year ago

newport

That was brilliant. Its what impotent cucks like David and myself reall are addicted to. We are useless for sex and need to have that fact rubbed into our minds until there is no way to forget or erase that awareness for the rest of our miserable worthless lives. We should support our hotwives and encourage realmen to fill them as often as possible.

By *avid and juneCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

"Same with us. My husband is totally useless at sex.

Having seen the evidence I can clearly see why. David's organ can't even warrant being referred to as a cock really, it's just a floppy piece of skin that happens to contain something vaguely resembling a glans...all in all the last thing a sexually charged woman needs, much less an as exquisite example of a lady as the delicious June.

I'm hardly surprised that Madam seeks to fuck wantonly with male specimens who can prove their manhood to her by mating hard and strong, their own far superior prongs obscenely swollen, their lustful pricks huge with desire and unmistakeable intent...

As I'm sure you're both aware there's lots and lots of men "who can" and will only be too eager to prove that they can pleasure her ladyship in the manner she deserves as she is the kind of lady who can turn so many masculine thoughts to lust! I should know because you turn my own cock to stone, June. And that's wonderful...

So to the charming June I say you carry right on. Seek to be penetrated as often as possible by men who can actually deliver "the goods" and more... Make David aware of your wicked behaviour as often as possible, flaunting it in his face.

After all there's nothing that makes the gorgeously immoral coupling between yourself and the beast of a man between your legs have such an increased shiver of pleasure than making David aware of exactly what this man's strengths are in relation to his shortcomings. So be evilly obvious in your sordid trysts, make sure David knows...then rub it in! Again and again.

"

I totally agree.

over a year ago

June you are the most beautiful woman with the most perfect body. You should you be spoilt rotten by a man who thinks about just you and pleasing a goddess like you. David is pathetic I bet you can't even feel him inside you when you have sex with him. If David truly loves you he will understand that you do love him but you need to be satisfied. He will understand and stand aside as you find lovers who will please you and think about making you happy.

over a year ago

"Same with us. My husband is totally useless at sex.

I totally agree."

I'm glad you do as this outrageously tawdry behaviour is both sweet and perfectly fitting given the circumstances. A peach of a lady who's partner is practically a eunuch...form a queue chaps, for June is hungry.

Oh and whilst you're sliding into this beautiful sexual goddess and she is cooing upon the end of your engorged and unrepentant root please enjoy belittling David at every opportunity. Let him see his wicked wife squeal and cum under the attention she warrants. Let him watch you roar with delight and see the thick plentiful seed that his treacherous unfaithful but oh so beautiful wife is making spurt from the quivering head of your huge aggressive penis....

Reinforce within his head his position in the bedroom, remind him that there are many names for supposed men like him, none of them complementary. Remind June in your lust how unspeakably appealing she is, a woman that can will men to want to tear the clothes from their bodies and fuck, fuck, fuck with her...

And enjoy. But this is a given as you'll not just enjoy driving hard inside June's silken sex, but as you do you'll offer a silent prayer of thanks that you were born with the kind of prick and the will to use it on her that makes the fair lady squeal with delight and welcome you into her arms, her bed and her deliciously unfaithful honey-sweet little hole....

over a year ago

Love doing the bull stuff,

Natural show off....it fits my personality like a glove,,,

I always respect the couple involved of coarse!

over a year ago

Love doing the bull stuff,

Natural show off....it fits my personality like a glove,,,

I always respect the couple involved of coarse!

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"This is making me laugh."

Davids cock is making me laugh

By *avid and juneCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

"This is making me laugh.

Davids cock is making me laugh "

David's cock makes me laugh too, and he is my husband!

over a year ago

Love this thread x

over a year ago

David's cock makes me laugh too, and he is my husband!"

That is not even a cock David - looks too tiny. June needs a black bull (like me) to please her.

By *rappedaroundyourWoman
over a year ago

Colchester

Cuckie has a dicklet it is that tiny...have left him so behind for sex...but he is good at cleaning up...

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Love this thread x"
Same here. An you by the way have some of the hottest photos I have ever seen. The green thong over her jeans is my favorite!

over a year ago

Hubby is a total sissy

over a year ago

"Cuckie has a dicklet it is that tiny...have left him so behind for sex...but he is good at cleaning up... "

You have the most beautful body. No wonder that is Cucky has a Dicklet that you're seeing over men. He doesn't deserve you when he has such a small cock.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Hubby is a total sissy "
How is he progressing in his sub cuck role?

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

David's cock makes me laugh too, and he is my husband!"

We should get together and have a good old belly laugh as we watch David and his tiny useless excuse for a cock

over a year ago

I bet David got plenty of laughs as a naturist!

By *avid and juneCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

"I bet David got plenty of laughs as a naturist!"

Yes, I do notice other naturists looking at him. I sometimes feel embarrassed to be with him.

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"I bet David got plenty of laughs as a naturist!

Yes, I do notice other naturists looking at him. I sometimes feel embarrassed to be with him."

But your not embarrassed as you look at him whilst taking a strangers big cock,

By *issy and hotCouple
over a year ago

middlesbrough

ive just persuaded my wife to take a boyfriend , and cuckold me properly as i to am a flaccid TV

By *avid and juneCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

[Removed by poster at 14/10/16 15:19:00]

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"ive just persuaded my wife to take a boyfriend , and cuckold me properly as i to am a flaccid TV "

Would love to see you all dressed up as I do your sexy wife, get in touch

By *ice rideMan
over a year ago

solihull

Do you go anywhere local to enjoy naturism?

Even if hubby is on the small size

By *avid and juneCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

"Do you go anywhere local to enjoy naturism?

Even if hubby is on the small size "

Not locally. But Studland in Dorset is a great place to go. In the sand dunes.

over a year ago

Your right June that is a pathetic excuse for a cock. You are one hot wife who deserves real cockx

over a year ago

"ive just persuaded my wife to take a boyfriend , and cuckold me properly as i to am a flaccid TV "

Did she take much persuading

over a year ago

"I bet David got plenty of laughs as a naturist!

Yes, I do notice other naturists looking at him. I sometimes feel embarrassed to be with him."

I'm not surprised June, it must be hugely embarrassing for you. It's not as if you could hide it away in a chastity cage either as its little clit would just flop out through the holes in the cage! Lol x

over a year ago

I believe they do cock cages tiny small enough. If they don't you could fashion him one out of an egg cup or something

By *avid and juneCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

"I believe they do cock cages tiny small enough. If they don't you could fashion him one out of an egg cup or something"

I already have a metal cock cage I make him wear to prevent him from playing with himself. I keep the key.

over a year ago

"I believe they do cock cages tiny small enough. If they don't you could fashion him one out of an egg cup or something

I already have a metal cock cage I make him wear to prevent him from playing with himself. I keep the key."

Covering up that eye sore seems sensible. How often do you let him out?

By *avid and juneCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

"I believe they do cock cages tiny small enough. If they don't you could fashion him one out of an egg cup or something

I already have a metal cock cage I make him wear to prevent him from playing with himself. I keep the key.

Covering up that eye sore seems sensible. How often do you let him out?"

He doesn't have to wear it all the time, I'm not that cruel. It is a bit tight on him and it's uncomfortable for him.

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

I'm not small but we do the cuck thing. I love being made to dress up I'm tied to a chair in our bedroom whilst slut fucks one or two of her regular fuck buddys . Always a lot younger and very much hung . I love the humiliation side . And if I'm lucky one of them spunks over me to humiliate me even more

over a year ago

Covering up that eye sore seems sensible. How often do you let him out?

He doesn't have to wear it all the time, I'm not that cruel. It is a bit tight on him and it's uncomfortable for him."

thats how it should be. Don't want it to be comfortable on him

By *onestjohn1962Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

The ultimate humiliation is to fuck him in front of the Mrs after you have fucked her in front of him.

over a year ago

"Cuckie has a dicklet it is that tiny...have left him so behind for sex...but he is good at cleaning up... "

I would love to clean you up as well

By *non5Man
over a year ago

dudley

[Removed by poster at 28/01/17 20:05:57]

over a year ago

I so love cuckold play pm me if you need some fun

By *uckcpl4biCouple
over a year ago

somewhere around there

We to enjoy cuckold play and with cuck struggling to maintain a hardon makes perfect sense for us x

By *issy and hotCouple
over a year ago

middlesbrough

I struggle to get hard can only really do it with Viagra , that's why she rarely lets me near her finding satisfaction with real men

over a year ago

"The ultimate humiliation is to fuck him in front of the Mrs after you have fucked her in front of him. "

Id so love this to happen to me

By *otwife and Him 69Couple
over a year ago

Preston

I already have a metal cock cage I make him wear to prevent him from playing with himself. I keep the key."

Cucky has a CB6000s which he struggles to fill (s standing for small lol) if anyone has any recommendations for a smaller cage I'm all ears??

By *erseycuckcplCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Cucky has a CB6000s which he struggles to fill (s standing for small lol) if anyone has any recommendations for a smaller cage I'm all ears?? "

Oh there are plenty smaller. The cb6000s can be quite ahem generous lol

over a year ago

Wow June. Not that far really. Would love to take you to bed while hubby is sat down stairs having to listen.

Post new Message to Thread