Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Naughty naughty very naughty

Jump to newest

By *indmill and weetabix OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kettering

We love reading your filthy sexy stories and encounters.

Tell us the naughtiest filthiest most downright disgusting thing you've ever done and we will rate each one out of 10.

If anything is far too naughty for the public forum private message us and we will still rate them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ordy73Man
over a year ago

lancashire

I had a friend suck my cock on all fours as her boyfriend was upstairs in the shower would have fucked her if we had time lol

over a year ago

Kettering

"I had a friend suck my cock on all fours as her boyfriend was upstairs in the shower would have fucked her if we had time lol "

4/10

By *ordy73Man
over a year ago

lancashire

What's your naughtiest story xx

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I slept with a friends sister at his 21st birthday bash a few years ago. She succeed my cock and I cum in her face and went back to bed. The next morning at breakfast her parents were talkin about strange noises in the night and how the horse had got out and she turns up in her pjs with dried cum still on her face.

over a year ago

Kettering

Had sex in Coventry aviation museum before we got into swinging.

Drove to Chams the other week and louise was topless all the way up the m6.

That's just a tame couple of incidents

over a year ago

Kettering

"I slept with a friends sister at his 21st birthday bash a few years ago. She succeed my cock and I cum in her face and went back to bed. The next morning at breakfast her parents were talkin about strange noises in the night and how the horse had got out and she turns up in her pjs with dried cum still on her face."

5/10

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In my earlier years fucked my best mates mum my mste moved to Ireland his mum was in bits when he left so me being the best mste comforted her ended up kissing then feeling her titties and shagging like fuck on the sofa all the while her husband was sleeping next room we ended up having an affair for about 5 years all excited thinking about those secret rendezvous

over a year ago

I had pulled a lovely girl one night ander took her back know to mine but the naughty bit was the following week when I went home with a woman and having just fucked her went to the bathroom and discovered the girl who I had the previous week. She smiled and we ended up shagging in the bathroom while her mum was next door.

over a year ago

Kettering

"In my earlier years fucked my best mates mum my mste moved to Ireland his mum was in bits when he left so me being the best mste comforted her ended up kissing then feeling her titties and shagging like fuck on the sofa all the while her husband was sleeping next room we ended up having an affair for about 5 years all

excited thinking about those secret rendezvous "

Very naughty 6/10

over a year ago

Kettering

"I had pulled a lovely girl one night ander took her back know to mine but the naughty bit was the following week when I went home with a woman and having just fucked her went to the bathroom and discovered the girl who I had the previous week. She smiled and we ended up shagging in the bathroom while her mum was next door. "

7/10 would have been a 10 if you could have pulled off a mother/daughter 3some

over a year ago

"I had pulled a lovely girl one night ander took her back know to mine but the naughty bit was the following week when I went home with a woman and having just fucked her went to the bathroom and discovered the girl who I had the previous week. She smiled and we ended up shagging in the bathroom while her mum was next door.

7/10 would have been a 10 if you could have pulled off a mother/daughter 3some "

I wish I could of but there are not many of them around. Have had a threesome with sisters before

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"We love reading your filthy sexy stories and encounters.

Tell us the naughtiest filthiest most downright disgusting thing you've ever done and we will rate each one out of 10.

If anything is far too naughty for the public forum private message us and we will still rate them "

how about you tell us you dark naughty story

By *ordy73Man
over a year ago

lancashire

"Had sex in Coventry aviation museum before we got into swinging.

That's just a tame couple of incidents "

love to hear the naughty ones then xx

over a year ago

Went to a hand car wash with a ex. She stripped off and was totally naked playing with her pussy while 3 guys washed the car.

over a year ago

Kettering

"Went to a hand car wash with a ex. She stripped off and was totally naked playing with her pussy while 3 guys washed the car. "

8/10

Love a naughty exhibitionist woman

over a year ago

Kettering

"We love reading your filthy sexy stories and encounters.

If anything is far too naughty for the public forum private message us and we will still rate them how about you tell us you dark naughty story"

Had a one of louise's very cute friends come round for a a coffee, she showed us her boobs and louise pounced, she didn't know louise was bi and we ended up having a very sexy threesome. After we finished she said she thought we were swingers and it had been a year since she had been fucked so she thought she would use us.

over a year ago

So do I. We had lots of dirty fun together.

over a year ago

Make half once went to a gay sauna. Was bukakked by 7 guys then sucked two more in the hot tub after

over a year ago

Kettering

"Make half once went to a gay sauna. Was bukakked by 7 guys then sucked two more in the hot tub after "

A good solid 7 and wouldn't mind trying that myself.

Would prefer if louise was watching me be filthy

over a year ago

I was seeing my then girlfriend who had a sister and a step sister. Gf was 22, step sister was 21 and her sister was 19. We were all very good friends with a mate of mine. Anyway the step sister who had been seeing my mate turned up at mine one day and one thing lead to another. However, the gf's sister used to come and chill at mine. We also ended up having sex most times. Step sister found out and when I broke things off with my girlfriend, the other 2 and I had a d*unken threesome with no holes barred and this carried on for a few years. Even though they both had boyfriends and I had gotten back with their sister. I miss those times...

over a year ago

Also have a married lady who used to come in with her kids and husband where I work. We ended up swapping numbers after a few months. Within days I ended up in her bed filling her up. Few days later we met up to try and stop it all. Ended up sending her home with a leaking pussy full of cum. First different cock she's had in 16 years.

By *ordy73Man
over a year ago

lancashire

She come back for more

over a year ago

Kettering

"I was seeing my then girlfriend who had a sister and a step sister. Gf was 22, step sister was 21 and her sister was 19. We were all very good friends with a mate of mine. Anyway the step sister who had been seeing my mate turned up at mine one day and one thing lead to another. However, the gf's sister used to come and chill at mine. We also ended up having sex most times. Step sister found out and when I broke things off with my girlfriend, the other 2 and I had a d*unken threesome with no holes barred and this carried on for a few years. Even though they both had boyfriends and I had gotten back with their sister. I miss those times... "

A filthy 9

over a year ago

Kettering

"Also have a married lady who used to come in with her kids and husband where I work. We ended up swapping numbers after a few months. Within days I ended up in her bed filling her up. Few days later we met up to try and stop it all. Ended up sending her home with a leaking pussy full of cum. First different cock she's had in 16 years. "

8/10

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

I use to chat to a friends mum. Just general chit chat. Then she said something and I said yea would love to wash ur back just jokin about. So the next night I was round there. Spent the night there. Fucked her most of the night. She had my cock and fingers in all her holes. Then I got with someone and it all Stoped. Still would fuck her to this day. We still swap pics x

over a year ago

Kettering

"I use to chat to a friends mum. Just general chit chat. Then she said something and I said yea would love to wash ur back just jokin about. So the next night I was round there. Spent the night there. Fucked her most of the night. She had my cock and fingers in all her holes. Then I got with someone and it all Stoped. Still would fuck her to this day. We still swap pics x"

7/10

By *eicestermale1Man
over a year ago

leicester

Was out one night in Leicester at lloyds ... went to WC next a sexy lady come in d*unk...asked if I like a blow job . Cock in her mouth cum cum loved it

over a year ago

Kettering

"Was out one night in Leicester at lloyds ... went to WC next a sexy lady come in d*unk...asked if I like a blow job . Cock in her mouth cum cum loved it "

7/10 very nice

over a year ago

My partner once gave a blow job behind my back then give me the wettest dirtiest kiss ever afterwards, but she didn't tell me what she had done till later that day.. her reason, she wanted to put the taste of cock and cum in my mouth.

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

"My partner once gave a blow job behind my back then give me the wettest dirtiest kiss ever afterwards, but she didn't tell me what she had done till later that day.. her reason, she wanted to put the taste of cock and cum in my mouth."
And what did you say to ir?

over a year ago

Thought I'd be mad but intact it left me hard for days

Didn't stop there tho.

By *ordy73Man
over a year ago

lancashire

You suck one together

over a year ago

"You suck one together "
nope

over a year ago

A colleague of mines from a previous job had a bit of a house party (small gathering really) of our work team - only around 8 of us.

Because she lived 1.5hrs away most people just crashed over.

Anyway, full of the cocktails, I notice her leggings are a bit see-through, so at every opportunity that night I tried to discreetly touch her arse. Later that night she's sorting blow up beds etc for all of the guests in a couple of bedrooms (she's being a top host and going to sleep on the sofa), and I quietly say to her about her see-through trousers. "I know", she said, "I realised when you touched my arse", "and Gerry seen it!". Absolutely fucking mortified, i'm touching colleagues up and another colleague spied it - looked like a right creep.

So, early hours, and everyone's 'sleeping', phone lights up "are you awake". I knew what that meant obviously, so had to step over bodies like the fucking SAS to get out of the room.

Gets into the living room and down to business straight away, started fucking her on the sofa but getting the odd squeak so worried we would wake folk up. She ended up just riding me on the floor until i filled her up.

To this day I don't know if anyone heard anything, but there were always the odd looks on Monday morning at work ha ha. From then on in, every work night out we would find a way to stay together and fuck each others' brains out. She was the shy type as well, until she wanted some cock of course!

over a year ago

"She come back for more "

Yes. Got a hotel meet next Fri

By *plorefunMan
over a year ago

Bolton

The curious think that's a story in its self tell her how it started tried to inbox you

over a year ago

Took my wife blindfold with bound hands to the flat of a total stranger.

Outside his front door I took off her coat leaving her naked but for thigh boots then rang his door bell.

Once inside I stood her naked for the all the guys in the room to study and feel before they all fucked her bareback.

At the end the blindfold was put back on and her hands were bound before I walked her naked back across a city Centre side street to our car. In the street lights I could see cum dripping from her nipples and running down the inside of her thighs.

All true

over a year ago

Kettering

"My partner once gave a blow job behind my back then give me the wettest dirtiest kiss ever afterwards, but she didn't tell me what she had done till later that day.. her reason, she wanted to put the taste of cock and cum in my mouth."

8/10 good girl

over a year ago

Kettering

"Took my wife blindfold with bound hands to the flat of a total stranger.

Outside his front door I took off her coat leaving her naked but for thigh boots then rang his door bell.

Once inside I stood her naked for the all the guys in the room to study and feel before they all fucked her bareback.

At the end the blindfold was put back on and her hands were bound before I walked her naked back across a city Centre side street to our car. In the street lights I could see cum dripping from her nipples and running down the inside of her thighs.

All true "

10/10

over a year ago

Kettering

"A colleague of mines from a previous job had a bit of a house party (small gathering really) of our work team - only around 8 of us.

Because she lived 1.5hrs away most people just crashed over.

Anyway, full of the cocktails, I notice her leggings are a bit see-through, so at every opportunity that night I tried to discreetly touch her arse. Later that night she's sorting blow up beds etc for all of the guests in a couple of bedrooms (she's being a top host and going to sleep on the sofa), and I quietly say to her about her see-through trousers. "I know", she said, "I realised when you touched my arse", "and Gerry seen it!". Absolutely fucking mortified, i'm touching colleagues up and another colleague spied it - looked like a right creep.

So, early hours, and everyone's 'sleeping', phone lights up "are you awake". I knew what that meant obviously, so had to step over bodies like the fucking SAS to get out of the room.

Gets into the living room and down to business straight away, started fucking her on the sofa but getting the odd squeak so worried we would wake folk up. She ended up just riding me on the floor until i filled her up.

To this day I don't know if anyone heard anything, but there were always the odd looks on Monday morning at work ha ha. From then on in, every work night out we would find a way to stay together and fuck each others' brains out. She was the shy type as well, until she wanted some cock of course!"

8/10

over a year ago

"The curious think that's a story in its self tell her how it started tried to inbox you "

I will do. Once I get an opportunity.

By *itman777Man
over a year ago

Inverness

Picked up a girl in a nightclub went back to hers fucked her silly we both fell asleep, i woke uup first she was still sound so thought I would leave, as I'm going downstairs I here this voice saying hello turned out it was her mother, she asked if I wanted a cup of tea, long story short ended up fucking her on the kitchen floor, after we finished I got up she put her housecoat back on just as we heard her daughter come down the stairs, we carried on talking as she came in the kitchen the daughter said I thought you just left I said no was just talking to your mother till you woke. The mother was smiling at me the whole time as she pulled her housecoat open to show me my cum running out of her puss. Ended up seeing the mother for several months what a horny woman.

over a year ago

Kettering

"Picked up a girl in a nightclub went back to hers fucked her silly we both fell asleep, i woke uup first she was still sound so thought I would leave, as I'm going downstairs I here this voice saying hello turned out it was her mother, she asked if I wanted a cup of tea, long story short ended up fucking her on the kitchen floor, after we finished I got up she put her housecoat back on just as we heard her daughter come down the stairs, we carried on talking as she came in the kitchen the daughter said I thought you just left I said no was just talking to your mother till you woke. The mother was smiling at me the whole time as she pulled her housecoat open to show me my cum running out of her puss. Ended up seeing the mother for several months what a horny woman."

9/10

over a year ago

Used to share my girlfriend with other guys in group sex and gang bang sessions regularly... bare back

over a year ago

Kettering

"Used to share my girlfriend with other guys in group sex and gang bang sessions regularly... bare back "

Apart from the bareback isn't that what we all do? 4/10

over a year ago

Took my partner to meet a guy for a coffee, they came back to the car got on the back and she told me to drive to a quiet spot while she sucked his huge cock, swallowed the lot then dropped him back at his car, all in broad daylight

By *etro manMan
over a year ago

manchester

Just been on holiday and I forgot to put the do not disturb note on the door I was naked on the sun bed and the cleaning lady walk in nice she didn't even blink o was horny as well she keeps bending down in front of me could see up her skirt a nice way to start the day I got up and lifting her skirt and pressing may body against her white Nike mmmm

By *dventurerousgeoffMan
over a year ago

York

2 black sisters i pulled 1 nite in harrogate went back to theirs had take away then fuck em on living rm floor. We met again when younger sis came back to hrrgte to vist her sis. Did the same. It was awesome. Me laid on floor whilst 1 on my face an other riding my cock. The younger 1 very dominant.

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *ed969Man
over a year ago

leicester

I fucked my brothers ex wife on there wedding day. The reception was at my mums house where I was living at the time. I'd gone upto my room to get a bit of peace and to have a smoke. A minute or two later there was a knock on the door I said to come in and it was his new wife she had come to scrounge a cigarette. Anyway as she was smoking it she told me it was me she had always wanted. I was a bit shocked at first but the I thought fuck it my brother had always thought he was better than me so I told her to prove it. With that she got down on her knees and got my cock out and started sucking me off. After a while I told her to stand up I bent her over the end of my bed lifted her wedding dress and fucked her from behind. After I finished I wiped my cock clean on her dress and told her to get out of my room.

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

Took a girl to chams recently and she was very shy at first but ended up fucking her doggy in the jacuzzi in front of half a dozen people . She grabbed one guys cock and was wanking him underwater and I suggested we take him to a room where we spit roasted her

over a year ago

Kettering

"Took my partner to meet a guy for a coffee, they came back to the car got on the back and she told me to drive to a quiet spot while she sucked his huge cock, swallowed the lot then dropped him back at his car, all in broad daylight "

7/10

over a year ago

Kettering

"Just been on holiday and I forgot to put the do not disturb note on the door I was naked on the sun bed and the cleaning lady walk in nice she didn't even blink o was horny as well she keeps bending down in front of me could see up her skirt a nice way to start the day I got up and lifting her skirt and pressing may body against her white Nike mmmm "

6/10

over a year ago

Kettering

"2 black sisters i pulled 1 nite in harrogate went back to theirs had take away then fuck em on living rm floor. We met again when younger sis came back to hrrgte to vist her sis. Did the same. It was awesome. Me laid on floor whilst 1 on my face an other riding my cock. The younger 1 very dominant."

9/10

over a year ago

Kettering

"I fucked my brothers ex wife on there wedding day. The reception was at my mums house where I was living at the time. I'd gone upto my room to get a bit of peace and to have a smoke. A minute or two later there was a knock on the door I said to come in and it was his new wife she had come to scrounge a cigarette. Anyway as she was smoking it she told me it was me she had always wanted. I was a bit shocked at first but the I thought fuck it my brother had always thought he was better than me so I told her to prove it. With that she got down on her knees and got my cock out and started sucking me off. After a while I told her to stand up I bent her over the end of my bed lifted her wedding dress and fucked her from behind. After I finished I wiped my cock clean on her dress and told her to get out of my room."

A classy 5/10

over a year ago

Kettering

"Took a girl to chams recently and she was very shy at first but ended up fucking her doggy in the jacuzzi in front of half a dozen people . She grabbed one guys cock and was wanking him underwater and I suggested we take him to a room where we spit roasted her "

Average weekend for us 7/10

By *wallowmycummmMan
over a year ago

upstate

I was at a party at friends house. One of my friends mom was there. I was grabbing her ass and flirting. She went to bathroom I went down and opened door. Then pulled my dick out she started sucking me.. then we drank some more. She went to bed I went in and we fucked. While her sons were in living rm drinking.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Ok ill give this a go.

We were on holiday last year, and visited the 2x2 club. On leaving we jumped in the taxi, with a very hot, naughty taxi driver. Driving back to the hotel there was lots of flirty banter going on, and he kept reaching back to stroke my legs. On arrival back at our hotel, hubby got out of the taxi, and the driver climbed over into the back seat. I gave him a blow job on the back seat with the doors open. I will add at this point it was a completely glass fronted hotel, and staff were on reception.

Hubby then got back in the taxi, we drove around the corner, opened the back doors and proceeded to fuck. Xxxxxx Suzi

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

Once picked up a guy at a bar & went out to parking lot. He was doing me doggie over my car hood when a car with 3 guys parked right next to us, when my (date) was done he said who's next

over a year ago

Kettering

"Ok ill give this a go.

We were on holiday last year, and visited the 2x2 club. On leaving we jumped in the taxi, with a very hot, naughty taxi driver. Driving back to the hotel there was lots of flirty banter going on, and he kept reaching back to stroke my legs. On arrival back at our hotel, hubby got out of the taxi, and the driver climbed over into the back seat. I gave him a blow job on the back seat with the doors open. I will add at this point it was a completely glass fronted hotel, and staff were on reception.

Hubby then got back in the taxi, we drove around the corner, opened the back doors and proceeded to fuck. Xxxxxx Suzi "

9.5/10

over a year ago

Kettering

"I was at a party at friends house. One of my friends mom was there. I was grabbing her ass and flirting. She went to bathroom I went down and opened door. Then pulled my dick out she started sucking me.. then we drank some more. She went to bed I went in and we fucked. While her sons were in living rm drinking."

7/10

over a year ago

Kettering

"Once picked up a guy at a bar & went out to parking lot. He was doing me doggie over my car hood when a car with 3 guys parked right next to us, when my (date) was done he said who's next "

8/10 wish we had been in that car

over a year ago

20 years ago the brother in law asked me over to give him a hand with some diy . He was a fit bloke . We started doing the job and I looked across at him and could see a nice bulge in his shorts . I took the plunge and smacked his backside . He stood up and it was then I saw he had a full boner . I asked what he was excited about . He told me he fancied me . I walked across to him and kissed him full on the lips . We started feeling each other up and taking our clothes off . Once naked we went into the spare room and got into a 69 . We sucked each other to completion and swallowed each others cum . That was the start of us wanking and sucking each other for almost 3 years until they moved away with her job . But we still meet once a year and have our fun

over a year ago

Kettering

"20 years ago the brother in law asked me over to give him a hand with some diy . He was a fit bloke . We started doing the job and I looked across at him and could see a nice bulge in his shorts . I took the plunge and smacked his backside . He stood up and it was then I saw he had a full boner . I asked what he was excited about . He told me he fancied me . I walked across to him and kissed him full on the lips . We started feeling each other up and taking our clothes off . Once naked we went into the spare room and got into a 69 . We sucked each other to completion and swallowed each others cum . That was the start of us wanking and sucking each other for almost 3 years until they moved away with her job . But we still meet once a year and have our fun "

9/10 naughty boys

over a year ago

Am a trucker few years ago parked in secluded layby having a strip wash with just a towel covering me I noticed two blokes watching i had always been curious I let the towel drop lower as I washed myself had my back towards them after couple of mins I as was drying myself so was completely naked I felt hands on me my cock was extremely hard at this time I turned round they led me into woods were one bloke sucked my cock then they bent me over and I had my first ever rim job oh boy I was in heaven second bloke started sucking me again they kept swapping places for at least twenty mins then I just exploded in his mouth as other bloke pushed his tongue deep inside me very true story have been back there several times but no joy

over a year ago

Kettering

"Am a trucker few years ago parked in secluded layby having a strip wash with just a towel covering me I noticed two blokes watching i had always been curious I let the towel drop lower as I washed myself had my back towards them after couple of mins I as was drying myself so was completely naked I felt hands on me my cock was extremely hard at this time I turned round they led me into woods were one bloke sucked my cock then they bent me over and I had my first ever rim job oh boy I was in heaven second bloke started sucking me again they kept swapping places for at least twenty mins then I just exploded in his mouth as other bloke pushed his tongue deep inside me very true story have been back there several times but no joy "

9/10 filth

By *ichaelxx11Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

over a year ago

Kettering

"Am a trucker few years ago parked in secluded layby having a strip wash with just a towel covering me I noticed two blokes watching i had always been curious I let the towel drop lower as I washed myself had my back towards them after couple of mins I as was drying myself so was completely naked I felt hands on me my cock was extremely hard at this time I turned round they led me into woods were one bloke sucked my cock then they bent me over and I had my first ever rim job oh boy I was in heaven second bloke started sucking me again they kept swapping places for at least twenty mins then I just exploded in his mouth as other bloke pushed his tongue deep inside me very true story have been back there several times but no joy "

9/10 filth

over a year ago

Got wanked in a theatre watching a pantomime with gfs mother and sister there

over a year ago

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *dventurerousgeoffMan
over a year ago

York

Wow a 9. Thanks. I wish id save there tel numbr.

over a year ago

"Am a trucker few years ago parked in secluded layby having a strip wash with just a towel covering me I noticed two blokes watching i had always been curious I let the towel drop lower as I washed myself had my back towards them after couple of mins I as was drying myself so was completely naked I felt hands on me my cock was extremely hard at this time I turned round they led me into woods were one bloke sucked my cock then they bent me over and I had my first ever rim job oh boy I was in heaven second bloke started sucking me again they kept swapping places for at least twenty mins then I just exploded in his mouth as other bloke pushed his tongue deep inside me very true story have been back there several times but no joy

9/10 filth "

Wow 9 thanks love to feel it again one day

over a year ago

Was reading these with a hard cock thinking I wish I had some horny stories , turns out I do !.

First one I was about 19 me an a mate were going to another mates house party lots of drink lots of girls . Anyway my mate who's house it was had gone to bed he had work his gf was still up but her mates had crashed out she was always the flirty type an I could see she wanted me an my other mate . Anyway we all end up naked on the bouncy castle outside hahaha came in an my mate put his arm round me an looked at her an said if you want us now grab our Cocks or tell us to leave within mins I was my having my first (still 1st ) 3 some was something straight out of the porn I'd been jacking to for years we took turns with her on top while she sucked my mate off . I wanted us to both cum on her face but shot my load when she was riding me an heard the stairs creak ... my mate still with her to this day none the wiser .

over a year ago

Kettering

"Got wanked in a theatre watching a pantomime with gfs mother and sister there "

8/10

over a year ago

Kettering

"Was reading these with a hard cock thinking I wish I had some horny stories , turns out I do !.

First one I was about 19 me an a mate were going to another mates house party lots of drink lots of girls . Anyway my mate who's house it was had gone to bed he had work his gf was still up but her mates had crashed out she was always the flirty type an I could see she wanted me an my other mate . Anyway we all end up naked on the bouncy castle outside hahaha came in an my mate put his arm round me an looked at her an said if you want us now grab our Cocks or tell us to leave within mins I was my having my first (still 1st ) 3 some was something straight out of the porn I'd been jacking to for years we took turns with her on top while she sucked my mate off . I wanted us to both cum on her face but shot my load when she was riding me an heard the stairs creak ... my mate still with her to this day none the wiser ."

8/10

By *ove2flashCouple
over a year ago

bradford

Fucked gf sister . Sister & girlfriend talking on phone while I took her from behind .

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

I fucked my girlfriends sister from behind as she was looking out the window watching for her bf, still fucking her as he entered the stairwell to the flat, positive he knew something had happened as we were both flustered, we joked about it later, never forget it, and it was 20 years ago lol

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Some great stories

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

"Was reading these with a hard cock thinking I wish I had some horny stories , turns out I do !.

First one I was about 19 me an a mate were going to another mates house party lots of drink lots of girls . Anyway my mate who's house it was had gone to bed he had work his gf was still up but her mates had crashed out she was always the flirty type an I could see she wanted me an my other mate . Anyway we all end up naked on the bouncy castle outside hahaha came in an my mate put his arm round me an looked at her an said if you want us now grab our Cocks or tell us to leave within mins I was my having my first (still 1st ) 3 some was something straight out of the porn I'd been jacking to for years we took turns with her on top while she sucked my mate off . I wanted us to both cum on her face but shot my load when she was riding me an heard the stairs creak ... my mate still with her to this day none the wiser .

8/10 "

I'll take that got an Amsterdam story if anyone's interested

over a year ago

Kettering

"I fucked my girlfriends sister from behind as she was looking out the window watching for her bf, still fucking her as he entered the stairwell to the flat, positive he knew something had happened as we were both flustered, we joked about it later, never forget it, and it was 20 years ago lol"

6/10 just because it was so long ago

By *ockman3858Man
over a year ago

didcot

Took my Mrs to charms on bi nite she got her pussy eaten by a woman en 5 guys fucked her and a guy shot his load in my mouth

over a year ago

anyone got any veras?

By *ade_of_StarsCouple
over a year ago

Whitburn

"anyone got any veras?"

Extraordinary fellow, like Mr. Punchinello

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"Had sex in Coventry aviation museum before we got into swinging.

That's just a tame couple of incidents "

3/10

over a year ago

Me and the ex went looking around new houses when we were looking to buy. As we walked round we came to the bedroom and ended up fucking on the bed in the showhome. Managed to finish before the next people came through the door

over a year ago

"Took a girl to chams recently and she was very shy at first but ended up fucking her doggy in the jacuzzi in front of half a dozen people . She grabbed one guys cock and was wanking him underwater and I suggested we take him to a room where we spit roasted her "

I like this one!

over a year ago

Any taboo lovers

over a year ago

over a year ago

Kettering

"Took my Mrs to charms on bi nite she got her pussy eaten by a woman en 5 guys fucked her and a guy shot his load in my mouth "

10/10 our perfect night

over a year ago

Kettering

"Me and the ex went looking around new houses when we were looking to buy. As we walked round we came to the bedroom and ended up fucking on the bed in the showhome. Managed to finish before the next people came through the door "

Risky 8/10

over a year ago

After a hot night at a swingers club and many guys fucking my wife and her loosing her knickers we got a cab ride to the hotel we were staying at. The wife still feeling horny and only in a see through blouse and very short skirt opened her legs and started playing with herself in full view of the driver.

When we got to the hotel we asked to be dropped at the back entrance which was secluded. The wife got out before me and walked to a small wall and turned around looking at the fat old driver and lifted her skirt up and continued fingerling herself. Then she looked straight at him and told him to come for a closer look.

He got out and walked up and getting on his knees she fed him her dripping fingers. After he licked her for a few mins he fingered her pussy and asked if he could come inside. Now the story goes on but nevertheless we didn't pay the fare.

100% true.

over a year ago

I have a friend on here (lady). A few years back was at her house...her 19 yr old daughter (now 23) was being rather more flirty than usual.

Conversation got a bit deeper and she ended up coming to spend the weekend with me.

Her mum came and stayed the next weekend....I had deliberately not changed the bed.....so they were both fucked in the same sheets.

This year I was on holiday in Devon.....went to visit her other daughter (now 19 and a redcoat at butlins)...... don't think I need to say what happened that night.

I've now had the mum and two daughters.....sadly not a 10 I guess as only had them separately!

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

Kettering

"After a hot night at a swingers club and many guys fucking my wife and her loosing her knickers we got a cab ride to the hotel we were staying at. The wife still feeling horny and only in a see through blouse and very short skirt opened her legs and started playing with herself in full view of the driver.

When we got to the hotel we asked to be dropped at the back entrance which was secluded. The wife got out before me and walked to a small wall and turned around looking at the fat old driver and lifted her skirt up and continued fingerling herself. Then she looked straight at him and told him to come for a closer look.

He got out and walked up and getting on his knees she fed him her dripping fingers. After he licked her for a few mins he fingered her pussy and asked if he could come inside. Now the story goes on but nevertheless we didn't pay the fare.

100% true."

Perfect 10/10

over a year ago

Kettering

"I have a friend on here (lady). A few years back was at her house...her 19 yr old daughter (now 23) was being rather more flirty than usual.

Conversation got a bit deeper and she ended up coming to spend the weekend with me.

Her mum came and stayed the next weekend....I had deliberately not changed the bed.....so they were both fucked in the same sheets.

This year I was on holiday in Devon.....went to visit her other daughter (now 19 and a redcoat at butlins)...... don't think I need to say what happened that night.

I've now had the mum and two daughters.....sadly not a 10 I guess as only had them separately!"

Close enough 9.9/10

By *ntelligent BullMan
over a year ago

Reading and surrounds

I'm not sure if this is to disgusting for this forum, but I'll let you perverted souls be the judges.

I can't belove I did this

I knew about her before I did it and i still went ahead with it, but here goes

I once fucked a woman who was a Spurs season ticket holder.

There, it's out.

Troll me, block me. I've got it off my chest, unlike the cum i left on hers.

over a year ago

over a year ago

once arranged for a guy to fuck her whilst I was away ,I listened to them fuck over the phone, also had her gbanged by 12 of us

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *ench and StripeCouple
over a year ago

Stenalees

Wife and I took a female playmate out to Exeter swingers club. Playmate got well and truely fucked 9 or 10 guys. Getting near the end of the evening and I'm spanking her in front of about 20 people when she gushes like Niagara falls. We knew she could go but this was a huge load even for her. Just as she is coming down from it 3 more people arrive. They ask where the water is leaking. Apparently they where in the room below and it was so loud they though a pipe had bust.

over a year ago

"Got wanked in a theatre watching a pantomime with gfs mother and sister there "

Oh no you didn't.

over a year ago

Shagged the mrs in the front jacuzzi of a extremely exspensive cruise ship in broad daylight under the bridge ,must have put on a good show as the captain sent a steward to us with a couple of complimentary beers

By *lscplCouple
over a year ago

chester le street

While on holiday in lanzarote last year we we ended up fucking in our villas pool while her mother and 16yo sister were sunbathing 5 feet away .I think the sister knew as she kept smiling at me and looking at my bulge all night

over a year ago

"Got wanked in a theatre watching a pantomime with gfs mother and sister there

Oh no you didn't."

Ohhhhhh yes he did

over a year ago

By *aulsusan60Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

All my wife had is fun in a back of a car with a guy she had meet on a night out as I was driving home

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

"I'm not sure if this is to disgusting for this forum, but I'll let you perverted souls be the judges.

I can't belove I did this

I knew about her before I did it and i still went ahead with it, but here goes

I once fucked a woman who was a Spurs season ticket holder.

There, it's out.

Troll me, block me. I've got it off my chest, unlike the cum i left on hers."

God you're sick that has turned my stomach

over a year ago

You don't wanna know

over a year ago

Mine might seem tame compared to others but here goes.was once seeing a girl who was always up for fun and we'd gone to the cinema was sat at end of a row and shed put her coat over her legs.she was wearing a short skirt and no knickers and I was soon fingering her pussy.there was a guy sat next to her and could see him looking and he obviously knew what we were doing.next minute I felt his hand on my girls pussy and we were both fingering her.she looked at me and smiled and undid my zip and took my cock out.she moved in her seat so she could suck my cock and her ass and pussy were invited to the guy next to us.he started to finger her as she sucked me.the cinema was very busy but no one else seemed to notice as she came quite loudly and I shot my load over her face.

over a year ago

There's been a few but the ones that always bring out a cheeky smile would be my first time ever, of course being teens at the time neither of us could bring anyone home so we found a very quiet nice secluded spot behind the army barracks. It was a scorcher of a day so clothes came off quite quickly. Afterwards laying on the grass cuddling we noticed a security camera facing down on us! Needless to say we ran like hell while trying to get dressed!!

A few weeks later by the train tracks we couldn't resist a quick fuck as his brother waited about 10 feet away trying not to watch, we heard a train approach but we didn't stop, thankfully i doubt if anyone on-board seen us

Ahh the memories

over a year ago

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

"Mine might seem tame compared to others but here goes.was once seeing a girl who was always up for fun and we'd gone to the cinema was sat at end of a row and shed put her coat over her legs.she was wearing a short skirt and no knickers and I was soon fingering her pussy.there was a guy sat next to her and could see him looking and he obviously knew what we were doing.next minute I felt his hand on my girls pussy and we were both fingering her.she looked at me and smiled and undid my zip and took my cock out.she moved in her seat so she could suck my cock and her ass and pussy were invited to the guy next to us.he started to finger her as she sucked me.the cinema was very busy but no one else seemed to notice as she came quite loudly and I shot my load over her face. "

Where is this cinema?

Wouldn't mind coming across something like this in my local cinema

over a year ago

It was a few years back and the cinema isn't there now.but was great for watching what courting couples were getting upto.once caught one of the usherettes being fucked in the toilets.she just smiled at me so I stood by the door to make sure no one was about and watched

over a year ago

"While on holiday in lanzarote last year we we ended up fucking in our villas pool while her mother and 16yo sister were sunbathing 5 feet away .I think the sister knew as she kept smiling at me and looking at my bulge all night"
that's hot

over a year ago

My ex came to visit from Glasgow and we arranged to meet 2 other couples. The drinks flowed and then we all went to the bedroom. The wives lied on the bed in lingerie and me and my ex ate there pussies!

I then preceded to fuck one whilst her hubby fucked my ex and she continued eating the other wife out. I came deep in her pussy then my ex licked her out.

her husband sucked my cock till it was hard again, for me to fuck the other wife. This time bent over the side of the bed. I preceded to cum inside her too!

Then I watched the two husbands bare dvp my ex.

over a year ago

"I have a friend on here (lady). A few years back was at her house...her 19 yr old daughter (now 23) was being rather more flirty than usual.

I've now had the mum and two daughters.....sadly not a 10 I guess as only had them separately!

Close enough 9.9/10 "

Do I need at least two of them together to get the 10?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/01/17 17:22:33]

over a year ago

"All my wife had is fun in a back of a car with a guy she had meet on a night out as I was driving home"
would love her to that

By *antasycouple31Couple
over a year ago

Between Pontarddulias and Gorseinon

This thread needs a part 2!!!

over a year ago

I agree

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

A while ago I met a fantastic fuck buddy.

After a particularly horny day of lots of naughty Sex we decided to cam in the chat rooms.

She gave me a fantastic blow Job and ended cumming all over her face as more than 60 people watched on cam

We ended up kissing so I could taste all my cum. Yum. What a lady

over a year ago

Kettering

"A while ago I met a fantastic fuck buddy.

After a particularly horny day of lots of naughty Sex we decided to cam in the chat rooms.

She gave me a fantastic blow Job and ended cumming all over her face as more than 60 people watched on cam

We ended up kissing so I could taste all my cum. Yum. What a lady "

8/10

over a year ago

I met a couple off here and went round there house and had an amazing 3sum and we was on Web cam and got a message from another couple on here and was asked to go round there's that night so we took them up on there offer and as we heading to there's we stopped a few times and she sucked our cocks and we spit roasted her outdoors in the middle of the street where anyone could of seen and if anyone looked out there window's of there house would of seen us, the couple asked us why we took so long and we explained what we got up to on the way to there's, which turned them on and we had one hell of a mfmfm gang bang it was amazing

over a year ago

Kettering

"I met a couple off here and went round there house and had an amazing 3sum and we was on Web cam and got a message from another couple on here and was asked to go round there's that night so we took them up on there offer and as we heading to there's we stopped a few times and she sucked our cocks and we spit roasted her outdoors in the middle of the street where anyone could of seen and if anyone looked out there window's of there house would of seen us, the couple asked us why we took so long and we explained what we got up to on the way to there's, which turned them on and we had one hell of a mfmfm gang bang it was amazing "

Definitely 10/10

By *oxyukCouple
over a year ago

hitchin

Some great ones one here!!!

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"You don't wanna know "

I do. I'm a perv