Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time bi fun

Jump to newest

By *eff and lisa OP   Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Started when i was 16 was a little curious about cock fun my best mate was fit and he would come around at weekends when parents were out ,one saturday night he came round watched tv chatted ,i said you fancy game of cards he said ok been brave lol i said strip pontoon he said go on then so we went up stairs to my room once inside closed the blinds sat on the floor ,i shuffled the cards then dealt them ,we played he lost few hands i did until we were down to our underwear ,i dealt the last hand and we played and my mate lost he said that it i said off they come ,he looked at me then slipped them off i got a bit of a shock he was a good bit bigger than me i started to tingle in my stomach and was getting hard ,i said you seen what you have done to me and slipped of my underwear and started to stroke my cock ,i said can i touch yours he ok it felt good in my hand touch mine if you want and he did it was so horny ,so i took my hand away and said want to get on the bed he looked so good as we got up to get on the bed we were close i bent bit closer to kiss him he responded by kissing me back ,i lay on the bed and said you want to get on top in a 69 he did and lowered his cock into my mouth my first bj god it was good ,made me gag lol and never looked back xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice hope there's more of what happened.

over a year ago

I've told my lucky story before but do like reminiscing.

It's about my dads mate (40 years my senior). I'd known him since very young but wasn't until my teens I realised that I think he might like guys. We always joked laughed and probably flirted. He was married and I guess I didn't think anything of it but it after one comment of needing help and my dad offering up my services things changed.

No help really needed except moving some boxes and then sat in his kitchen I was hoping for something to happen. I'd been wanking for a while but more and more over him.

I had my Liverpool shorts on and as we chatted my bulge was hard to hide. At last he came over and grabbed my cock. Bigger older but so hot. He knew I wanted it and so did I. He got my cock out, played with it for a bit. He tried to kiss me but I couldn't do it. After that though he sucked me off until I came.

Once I'd cum I freaked out and literally ran out of the door.

But that was the start

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

Rotherham

"Started when i was 16 was a little curious about cock fun my best mate was fit and he would come around at weekends when parents were out ,one saturday night he came round watched tv chatted ,i said you fancy game of cards he said ok been brave lol i said strip pontoon he said go on then so we went up stairs to my room once inside closed the blinds sat on the floor ,i shuffled the cards then dealt them ,we played he lost few hands i did until we were down to our underwear ,i dealt the last hand and we played and my mate lost he said that it i said off they come ,he looked at me then slipped them off i got a bit of a shock he was a good bit bigger than me i started to tingle in my stomach and was getting hard ,i said you seen what you have done to me and slipped of my underwear and started to stroke my cock ,i said can i touch yours he ok it felt good in my hand touch mine if you want and he did it was so horny ,so i took my hand away and said want to get on the bed he looked so good as we got up to get on the bed we were close i bent bit closer to kiss him he responded by kissing me back ,i lay on the bed and said you want to get on top in a 69 he did and lowered his cock into my mouth my first bj god it was good ,made me gag lol and never looked back xxxx"

over a year ago

Rotherham

After that he would come around at weekend when parents were out,no playing cards lol straight up to my bedroom ,get naked we would kiss then get into bed ,we would wank suck French kiss xxx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/02/17 18:41:29]

Post new Message to Thread