Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time with a big, black cock

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had been conversing with this guy called Richie who lived in Southampton. We had had several heated discussions via text and via telephone that left my panties very, very wet. He had described in detail what he would like to do to me with his big, thick, black cock. We teased each other to the brink of orgasm and listened to each other as we both masterbated over the phone until we erupted in the biggest, wettest orgasm. One day Richie suggested that we put into practice what we had done over the phone. I was so excited and turned on at the fact that I would be able to experience touching his throbbing manhood in the flesh that I decided to book a hotel and two day break in his hometown. As the day approached he text me during my bus journey and had my pussy in a frenzy thinking of how he was going to use and abuse me for his advantage. I arrived at the hotel and decided that with a couple of hours to spare I would take time to prepare myself for a horny, filthy, fun night ahead. I had a long soak in the tub and as I got out I could smell the coconut body scrub all over my soft white skin. I moisturised every inch of my body knowing he was going to devour me from head to foot and wanted to make every inch of my body appealing to him. I had purchased a sexy outfit prior to travelling. It was a sexy red negligee which fitted where it touched, my massive boobs were very well defined in this outfit. Damn, did I feel good. I had red stockings and high heeled shoes and slutty red lipstick to match. Richie called some time later to say he was in the foyer of the hotel. I was hot with anticipation as I laid on the bed and waited for his entrance. He knocked on the door and I could feel a tingle in my pussy thinking of what was to come. I called out for him to come Inside. He entered and came over to the bed and put a blindfold over my eyes. This immediately heightened my senses and aroused me. I listened intently for clues of what he was going to do next. All of a sudden I could feel a tongue on one of my nipples gently flicking it. This continued until he had my nipple in his mouth and was sucking away at it. It sure felt good. Then I felt his face come next time mine and he whispered in my ear "do not move". There was a silence and then his finger slowly trailed from my breast down to the top of my pussy. I was thrusting towards him as I desperately wanted his fingers inside me but he refused to enter me. Once again he whispered "I will put my fingers inside you when I am ready and not when you ask me to". I could feel my pussy tingling more and more and the juice began to run down my leg. Then he parted my legs and I could feel him positioning himself between them. Next I could feel his tongue just touching the tip of my clit and it made me squirm. I tried to shove my pussy in his face for him to repeat this action but he paused for a moment. Then, he flicked his tongue over my wet clit again with circling motions that made my pussy feel so warm and so good. At the same time he inserted one finger into my wet mound as I moaned with pleasure. He was getting me ready for his thick cock. Once I was wet he made me kneel in front of him and take his thick cock in my mouth. He held my head as he guided his thick manhood into my mouth faster and faster with each moan. He was face fucking me hard and it was making me gag but still he forced his cock into my mouth. I salivated all over his cock but he continued on as this was just lubrication. Then he lay me on my back and parted my legs once more. Gently I could feel him guiding his cock into my soaking wet pussy hole. I gasped as I felt the thickness of his cock stretch my pussy. I felt him grow inside of me and it was almost too much to take. I had never had a cock this size enter me before. As he thruster more and more inside me the intensity began to pick up. I was moaning louder than before as with each thrust I could feel my pussy being gaped and stretched. He pulled my legs above my head so that he could get deeper inside of me and continues to pound me hard and fast until I cum all over his black cock. This excited him to the maximum and I could feel his breathing quicken on my face, he told me " I am going to empty my load deep inside your pretty white pussy and you are going to love it". All of a sudden his body shuddered and he made a loud moan as his cock erupted and his black seed was implanted deep inside my vagina.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Bump

Kinky

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wonderful

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

over a year ago

Thanks guys

By *orny-HungMan
over a year ago

preston

"Thanks guys "

Great story, nice way to wake up on a Monday reading that

over a year ago

"Thanks guys

Great story, nice way to wake up on a Monday reading that"

over a year ago

Very hot

over a year ago

Very good!

over a year ago

Thanks guys

over a year ago

You should do a part 2

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmmm just how I like it and get it from my Black Stallion lol

over a year ago

"Mmmmmmmmmm just how I like it and get it from my Black Stallion lol "

Me too

over a year ago

"Mmmmmmmmmm just how I like it and get it from my Black Stallion lol "
would love to read a story from you as well about you and your black stallion lol

over a year ago

"Mmmmmmmmmm just how I like it and get it from my Black Stallion lol would love to read a story from you as well about you and your black stallion lol"
Agreed, a story I would love to read!

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Thanks guys "
great story great profile nice to see plain language used ??

over a year ago

Well written, exciting and damn sexy. Thank you for sharing x

over a year ago

You're welcome x

Kinky

over a year ago

Great story .

over a year ago

"Mmmmmmmmmm just how I like it and get it from my Black Stallion lol would love to read a story from you as well about you and your black stallion lol"

Well I see what I can do

over a year ago

"Mmmmmmmmmm just how I like it and get it from my Black Stallion lol would love to read a story from you as well about you and your black stallion lol

Well I see what I can do "

awesome

Post new Message to Thread