FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

the art of erotic teasing

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I walk into the bedroom my willing subject is lying face down blindfolded naked and ready to submit to my control I pick up the massage oil slowly drip it over her back thighs and buttocks slowly go to work kneeding it in starting on the shoulder blades down the back sensually massaging her nice sexy arse cheeks and inner thighs hen letting my fingers slowly tease the vaginal walls then push my body close to hers starting to nibble the ears wispering what a sexy slut she is then move away and begin to run an ice cube down the spine over the baby oil my willing subject is squeaming and moaning in ecstasy I then pick up the riding crop begin running the edge between the buttocks teasingly then bringing away to begin lightly slapping the moans increase this excites me as I twitch and grow under the influence my partner senses this rises up on all fours needs to be taken so bad it hurts I produce my rubber friend and begin to role it back over my erect penis then rub it slowly over the wet waiting pussy then slowly ease in as my partner squeals more in hunger our thrusting and natural rhythm increases as one the riding crop is then brought back into play slapping the buttocks rising the blood to the skins surface heightening the sensation our rhythm building both enjoying so much it hurts cannot last much longer I pull out remove the condom and continue to wank myself over my partners arse cheeks and pussy as I explode cannot hold back anymore my partner excited with the feel of my warm semen covering her loving the feeling of been playfully slutty as we both collapse both heavy breathing we snuggle up tender kisses and smile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread