Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Tube

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As the train pulled into the tube station I saw her standing on the platform, ‘She's gorgeous!' I think to myself as I return to my book. Just after the gentle shush of the automatic door closing I hear a cough besides me, 'Is this seat taken?' she asks. 'N-no' I manage to stammer back. As she sits down the smell of her perfume hits me like a slap across the face. My head starting to spin, I can't help sneaking a look at the lady sitting next to me. She's dressed immaculately in a little black dress, the hems of her stockings peaking suggestively out of the bottom of her dress. As she pulls out her headphones from her bag and plugs one end into her iPhone and then the two buds directly into her pierced ears, I notice her eyes flicking in my direction. She looks directly at me and says 'Have I seen you before, do you work at Starbucks?' 'No' I say back, trying not to sound too offended. 'I swear you're the man who served me my americano this morning' she replies. I try to focus back on my book but I suddenly realise my stop is next. 'I need to get off here' I say and as she moves slightly to let me out I catch a glimpse of her breasts down the front of her dress. 'Beautiful' I think 'At least a d cup' I've always been a breast man, just the mere glimpse can mollify me into submission. When I reach the doors, just before they open, I feel someone push into the back of me. 'Just keep walking, use the lift and don't look back' she whispers beside me. As the door opens I make straight for the lift. My hands shaking, I press the button to call it. I can still feel the woman pressing into my back, her voluptuous breasts nudging into me. I can feel her nipples hardening under the pressure. The lift door finally opens and we enter. I press the button to take us up and as we ascend she strides over to the controls and flicks the switch to turn the lift off. With a judder the lights turn off and a red glow descends upon us both. She turns back to me and pushes me against the metallic wall and purrs 'I wanted to thank you properly for the coffee you make me every morning' her hands skillfully undoes the buckle on my belt and she slides my jeans down to my shoes. She starts to rub my twitching cock underneath my underwear and with one swift move she whips them down to join my trousers around my ankles. I start to swell in her mouth as her tongue deftly links my fast growing shaft. 'You're a big boy' she giggles with a glint in her eye. 'I might have bitten off more than I can chew.' As she wanks me off with one hand and works my length with her tongue I growl 'I have to fuck you' and with that she removes my fully hardened dick from her mouth, faces the wall and pulls the crotch of her knickers to one side. 'I thought you'd never ask' she simpers. She spits into the palm of her hand and moistens her pussy saying 'I'm not sure if I'm ready to take you yet, go gentle on me.' I nudge the tip of penis against her warm and moist lips and gently slide my entire length into her quivering vagina. She let's out a moan that makes my heart skip a beat and as I start to build a tempo I can feel my balls tightening, 'I'm not going to last long, you've got me too worked up. I going to cum!' 'I want you to shoot it into my mouth, I want to taste you' she demands and as I remove my cock from her dripping hole she whips around, closes her mouth around the end of my dick and with a shudder I unload my hot spunk deep into the back of her mouth. Holding my gaze I see her swallow every drop and as I pull out she switches the lift back on. Blinking under the bright lights that have returned to the elevator we reach the floor and the door opens. She pushes straight past me and shouts 'Make my americano extra nice tomorrow, yeah!' as she disappears into the crowd.

This was my first attempt at something like this and if you have any advice please let me know below =]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Nice one. Nothing better than a quicky

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central