Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

granny in law

Jump to newest

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

At work tonight till 2am, wife at work til 8am tomorrow morning and granny in law has told me she will be in bed ready and waiting for me to get home. Been seeing granny in law for the past couple of months now. Never really looked at her in a sexual way until she seduced me. I haven't looked back, even tho it is so naughty, we both enjoy each other and just do what's natural.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ewis1111Man
over a year ago

tameside

tell us how she got u horny

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"At work tonight till 2am, wife at work til 8am tomorrow morning and granny in law has told me she will be in bed ready and waiting for me to get home. Been seeing granny in law for the past couple of months now. Never really looked at her in a sexual way until she seduced me. I haven't looked back, even tho it is so naughty, we both enjoy each other and just do what's natural."

Dirty fucker!!

over a year ago

Class.

over a year ago

"At work tonight till 2am, wife at work til 8am tomorrow morning and granny in law has told me she will be in bed ready and waiting for me to get home. Been seeing granny in law for the past couple of months now. Never really looked at her in a sexual way until she seduced me. I haven't looked back, even tho it is so naughty, we both enjoy each other and just do what's natural."

She's how old?

over a year ago

Like an older woman they know how to get what they want

By *rendababeTV/TS
over a year ago

richmond

adore to be a sexy TV granny to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

"At work tonight till 2am, wife at work til 8am tomorrow morning and granny in law has told me she will be in bed ready and waiting for me to get home. Been seeing granny in law for the past couple of months now. Never really looked at her in a sexual way until she seduced me. I haven't looked back, even tho it is so naughty, we both enjoy each other and just do what's natural.

She's how old?"

He is requesting up to the age of 85

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

She is 80...and has a nice body on her. She seduced me when I came back from holiday. I had popped round to see her and was making us a cup of tea, we was chatting about my holiday and she said

'arent you going to show me your white bits'.

She was giggling and I just laughed along. But she then came up behind me as I made son tea and pulled my shorts and pants down..i froze not knowing what to do and the felt her hands on my bum as she stood behind me. Then she reached round and felt my cock. I was limp, but as soon as she started feeling my cock it soon got hard and I turned around. She looked at me and smiled and said

'its been awhile since I've felt one of these and I've really missed it'.

She then kissed me and told me to finish making the tea and go thro to the living room

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

I went thro to the living room feeling nervous as hell and she was sat on the sofa. I put her tea down beside her and as I did she grabbed my cock in my shorts.

I stood dumbstruck and she then started to unbutton her blouse to reveal her all in one, and took off her blouse. She pulled my shorts and pants down again and pulled me closer towards her and started to rub my cock over her cleavage. I looked at her and she looked up and smiled was she kissed the tip of my cock then she gently put it in her mouth. She then started to suck me, and she took one of my hands and put it on her tits.

I gently fondled her boobs thro her all in one and as she sucked me she pulled it down so her boobs were free

over a year ago

Go on tell us what happened next

over a year ago

"Go on tell us what happened next"
she pulled his cock out of her mouth but her false teeth came out to. Kinda killed the mood

over a year ago

Tell us more

over a year ago

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

Lol...she does have false teeth...but always keeps them in..but I did ask her to take em out once

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Lol...she does have false teeth...but always keeps them in..but I did ask her to take em out once "

Lincolnshire has a border with Norfolk doesn't it?

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

"Lol...she does have false teeth...but always keeps them in..but I did ask her to take em out once

Lincolnshire has a border with Norfolk doesn't it? "

Ohhhh your good at geography

over a year ago

Sounds awesome

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Keep going with how it started

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

I started playing with her boobs as granny Caroline cupped my balls as she sucked me, moaning from time to tie as mouth slurped on my cock. She then stopped and looked at me and smiled,

'shall we go somewhere abit more comfier' she asked.

She took my hand and stood up and I stepped out of my shorts and pants and she lead me upstairs to her bedroom.

We stood at the end of her bed and she kissed me, and I reached round for the zip on her skirt and unzipped it. Granny Caroline gently pushed it down alittle then it cell to the floor leaving her exposed to me, wearing her all in one and stockings.

I gently held her and laid her on the bed, I went to kiss her and kiss down her body shaking with nerves and excitement. As i kissed over her tummy she gently opened her legs and I stuck my head between her thighs and inhaled her lovely scent. I licked the gusset of her all in one and tasted her wetness. Then I took the gusset in my teeth and pulled on it until the poppers popped open exposing her pussy which had a sparse covering of pubes. God it did look fantastic, her pussy lips parted and glistening with juices...

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

As I started to tease her pussy with my tongue granny Caroline held my head and let out a moan

'god that feels good' she gasped.

I licked her pussy lips and flicked my tongue over her clit. I paused and looked at her pussy to see the lips parted and glistening with her juices. I started to lick again and i stuck my tongue between her lips and pushed my tongue in deep, she arched her back and pushed her pussy against my face then she let go of my bead and she was gripping hold of the duvet. I slipped a finger in, and she moaned loudly as I began to finger her. Then I slipped another finger in too and her pussy oozed out her juices coating my fingers and I fingered her hard and fast hearing her pussy slurping on my fingers.

'god that's so good, don't stop' granny Caroline wailed. I fingered her harder watching her tits wobble as I fingered her furiously...

over a year ago

naughty granny mmmmm

over a year ago

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

oooo

over a year ago

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

I took my fingers from her pussy, my hand coated in her juices and she looked up at me.

'why have you stopped' she asked.

I put my fingers to my mouth and sucked her juices from my fingers.

'you are a very naughty boy' granny Caroline said.

I stood up and my cock was hard, I got on top of her and looked at her and she pulled my head down to hers and kissed me passionately. My cock was pressed against her pussy and she reached down and guided my cock to her pussy lips, I felt the tip slip in and her eyes widened.

'make love to me, it's been so long since I've had a man make love to me and I've missed the intimate side of having a man' she said

With that she held my bum as I pushed my cock all the way in her, she closed her eyes and kissed me again. I started to thrust in and out of her pussy, my cock sliding with ease into her. I held myself up on my arms and started to fuck her with nice long, slow strikes. Her mouth was open and she moaned and opened her eyes and smiled as her hand felt my chest. I started to fuck her faster and everytime I pulled out she thrust her pussy against me. I now had a steady rhythm going and could feel the passion rise in my cock.

'cum in me, don't worry, I want to feel you cum inside me' granny Caroline encouraged me.

That was enough and I thrust hard in her.

'im going to cum' I panted.

With that I felt my cock twitch and I slammed it hard into her and felt my spunk shoot hard into her. She groaned and opened her eyes wide

'mmmmmm that feels good' she said.

My cock carried on twitching as my balls emptied then I rolled off her and laid beside her as my cock went limp and she held my cock, sticky with a mixture of my cum and her juices.

'god I've been waiting to get you for so long, and now I have got you' granny Caroline said....

over a year ago

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Horny old girl

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

over a year ago

Fuck her up the ass see if she likes it then

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

"Fuck her up the ass see if she likes it then "

That's next on my agenda lol she has already told me she wants me to do that and she is going to buy a vibrator for when I cant get to see her

By *addubMan
over a year ago

dublin. 12

bet you love a gummy gobble

over a year ago

i play sumtimes with a man 84 he loves it

By *he creamerMan
over a year ago

Alcester

Love to find granny type local to me for some fun. Any near me pm me please

By *ornyandwellhungMan
over a year ago

belfast

No risk of getting her pregnant!

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

"No risk of getting her pregnant!"

That's the joy of it...can shag away and just fill her up

over a year ago

How would you explain if anything happend to her while you were shagging her ?

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

"How would you explain if anything happened to her while you were shagging her ? "

Like what? ??

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

"At work tonight till 2am, wife at work til 8am tomorrow morning and granny in law has told me she will be in bed ready and waiting for me to get home. Been seeing granny in law for the past couple of months now. Never really looked at her in a sexual way until she seduced me. I haven't looked back, even tho it is so naughty, we both enjoy each other and just do what's natural.i play sumtimes with a man 84 he loves it "

I bet he bloody does - the lucky lad

over a year ago

By *hugwelMan
over a year ago

Jersey

My neighbour is 72 got a great body super boob's to quote her they don't point south had a reputation years back her daughter lives next door waiting to see when the daughter is away

By *achelTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Dubai

Book mark

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Tell her to join fab

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

What if u got caught out? How would u explain that? And how would your poor wife feel?

By *acko9568Man
over a year ago

saltburn

"What if u got caught out? How would u explain that? And how would your poor wife feel? "

Ditto to what his mother in law would feel... a very awkward family moment indeed.

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread