Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Her email to me ...

By *ittletonCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

cannock

he came through the front door more nervous than me I was wearing tight little black dress short ethnic looking , no under wear he grabbed me on the stairs pulling up my dress to reveal my hot pussy, he wasted no time he put his hot mouth on my already wet pussy . his tongue sliding up and down my clit and sucking it like lolly pop he then told me to get up and go to the bedroom . he threw me on the bed and parted my legs he started to get undress he took his trousers off then his under wear to reveal his throbbing cock he started to take pictures on my phone then he used it to facetime you .he slid his cock into my mouth grabbing my hair has he thrust in and out he then opened my legs apart and placed his cock at the opening of my pussy he was teasing me he then pushed his cock deep inside me . he started off gentle then started to go fast and deep his was gaining up speed then he shot his load deep into my hot pussy filling her up like a cream pie..... need to go and get kids. see u later xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread