Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

She's perfect

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Please excuse the spelling mistakes, ive typed this on a tablet

The lights in the room are dim but it feels warmly lit, the soft flicker of candles make the shadows dance on the flat smooth walls, jumping like a dancer in full flow, but with no discernable rhythm, just a beautiful display of random movement, born of moving air in an otherwise still night. Other than the smell of the candle wax, the room was filled with the sweet smell of her perfume, it seemed to mingle and twist in the air to varying degrees, depending on my proximity to her, twisting and turning and becoming one, just as we were about to become one, or at least, I was about to envelop her, devour her, make her my possession, absorb her into the very fabric of my being.

I gazed down at her, helpless and apprehensive, its been half an hour since I unincombered her of most of her sense's, arms tied behind her back, blindfolded, and ears plunged, she can not reach out to feel her surroundings, she can not hear my footsteps approaching in the wooden floor, she can not see me, I watch her breathing, she's breathing quicker than normal, fear hits my gut, "is she OK?" I ask myself, then I assure myself that she is breathing heavy in anticipation. I take my riding crop and bring it down slowly gently resting it between her shoulder blades, she arches her back with a start, and inhaled sharply, before settling back down into her kneeling position, as if to try to regulate her breathing, I ran the tongue of my cropo across the back of her neck, then firmly placed it on the back of her head and firmly pushed, making her bow her head, I remove her ear plugs one by one, then the blindfold, she look at me, eyes wide with a mixture of fear and anticipation, I run the joints of three fingers softly down along her jaw line, I feel a surge of electricity shoot up my spine, and fill my limbs, she's do delicately put together, soft, warm and gentle in her manner, if I held such thoughts of outdated Victorian values, I would say she's a Lady. I hook my index finger under her chin, and raise her head so that her eyes fully meet mine, partly because I want to engage her fully, but partly because if she looks up at me with those wide eyes from below her perfectly groomed eyebrows one more time, I'm going to ejaculate in my pants right here and right now.

I lean my head to one side look into her eyes, and as I start to stroke her chin with my thumb, I ask her, "why are you here sweet one?" Before she could answer I moved my hand to her throat, her body jolted slightly at the change in her predicament, before once again relaxing into the trust we had built.

" sir, to learn sir" she said, eyes trying to gauge if she had said the right thing.

"Learn what?" I asked as I moved my other hand round to the back of her neck, and putting slight pressure on her neck.

"How to please you my love" the corners of her mouth trying desperately not to curl into a naughty smile, knowing that incorrect responses, had consequences, I stared at her, face blank, she has now drawn her lips in and is trying to bite down on them to suppress a smile, she knows there has to be a punishment, I can only conclude that she wants the punishment, I hope she's ready, more to the point, I hope I am.

I grabbed her pony tail, and put my nose right against hers, "my love?, you call me my love? Tut tut tut. When are you allowed to call MRE my love?

She breathed in andvout through clenched teeth, and replied " Sir, in polite company, sir"

I ordered her to stand, helping her up, and stood beside her, pressing my groin into her hip, her body feels so good pressed against mine, I want her, I want to fuck her and make love to her all at the same time, I want to wrap myself in her arms and stare into her eyes as I thrust inside her, andi never want her to let me go, but she could get that from any man, I'm not any man,I am specific to her needs and desires, the conduit to her bliss, I am the master of her fantasy, I am chosen.

I place my band on the side of her face and run it down the side of her face, down Herr neck, and continue down her Brest bone until my hand finds her warm breast, I squeeze it firmly, and then let it fall from my hand, instantly finding her hard nipple, I sqeeze it between my thumb and forefinger, and lift her whole breast, letting it fall before slapping it in an upward stroke, making her call out.

I slid behind her, reaching around to place my hand on her midriff, pulling her close to me, smelling her sweet perfume, if I was to smell this particular fragrance from the bottle I'm sure I would lime it, but on her its intoxicating, I take a moment to revel in what ever this was, is it karma? Did I do something profoundly unselfish in a previous life? Am I just the luckiest man alive, or am I skilled in bringing out beautiful women's inner slut? I don't know, but what I do knoiw is that I'm happier now than I've been in a long time.

I placed my foot in between her ankles, and lightly tapped to indicate to part her legs, she did so, and I brushed the back of my fingers down her tummy, then extended my fingers so that the palm of my hand was flat on her tummy just above her pubis, as I reached down she thrust forward slightly to meet my touch, I slipped two fingers on either side of her slit, and pulled back and outwards exposing slightly her clot, she let out a little moan as she started to breath a little heavier, her excitement building, I took my thumb and fore finger, and pinched gently at her clout, stroking it loime I was wanking a miniature cock, by now she was thrusting back at my touch, trying to get as much sensation as she could.

I abruptly ceased my touch, and stepped away, she let out a grunt of frustration as I paced around her, taking in her beauty, and feeling the power I now had over her, "why are you here" I repeated as I moved to her side, " sir to serve you Sir " she mumbled, I bought my hand down sharply and made full hand contact with the fleshy part of her right butock, she let out a yelp followed by an almost inaudible groan as the delicious pain rose inside of her. " why are you here" I asked again, this time punctuating my words to give the indication that her answer was wrong, but still she gave the same answer, only this time louder," sir to serve you sir" WHACK! another perfectly placed slap to her round ass, that was beginning to blush.

I took her ponytail in my hand and tugged to indicate I wanted her on her knees, she complied instantly without hesitation, I pulled her head back and looked her in the eye, " so, all of the work I have put in with you, is for my benefit?, this is all to make me a better person?, perhaps you think I need to improve as a person? Am I not a complete person? Are you going bto save me?" I slapped each tit and through the pain she yelped "sir no sir, sir you are perfect as you are sir" I knelt in front of her and cupped her head in my hands and bought her to me, I kissed her, I kissed her in a way I had been longingbto do for hours, gently feeling along her lips with my tongue, feeling the intimacy that only a kiss can provide,"and so would tyoiu be, if you would only stop telling me what yoiu thinkni want to hear, and tell me what is oin your mind when I ask".

I move behind her and untie her arms, and she kneels rubbing her wrists, before leaning forward, resting her forearm's in the floor and placing her for head on the floor between them, the "apology position".

I kneel behind her, admiring the beautiful ass before me, the redness still present on her cheeks, the shape, just perfect, I reach for her, running my thumb up and down her slit, revealing in her wetness, before slipping two fingers inside her, I can't wait to fuck her, but, I'm going to have to, gyst for a little while

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Best story I've read so far, brilliantly written!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yummy...more please. I want a man like this.

By *iscomanMan
over a year ago

Solihull

What a well written story

Looking forward to next chapter

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

Fantastic KB eloquently erotic