FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

True story...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Male here... so I joint this site as a single awhile ago and came across a women's profile which showed a phone number asking for meets that day and to call. 9times out of 10 you know it's someone messing about so I called it and a woman answered and I explained I came across her profile and wanted nsf and wanted to meet that day. We both arranged to meet a few hours later. Looking forward to the meet I went and got ready and kept viewing how good looking this lady was and Still a bit shocked that a meet was going to happen just like that without really talking much so a few hours later we arrange to meet in a car park as we both wanted to see if we was who we was. So I pulled into the car park. She was just like her photos. Beautiful face as she's driving her low down sports car so I followed her back to hers. Got to her road and parking was a bit mad so I parked up the road. She called asking where I got to and I said I couldn't get a parking spot. She said my door numbers so and so and to just come right in and come upstairs naked. so I parked up and went in the house and I was met by her neighbour. She said oh she's just gone up stairs to get ready she won't be long thinking I was a friend. She shouting up to her I'll see you later as the neighbour left the house. Once the door shut and stripped down and walked up the stairs and I heard in here. As I entered she was laying there in stockings and her legs wide open and I'm thinking to myself she's beautiful like her photos but not being mean she was a bbw. Size 20plus but her tit's to die for. Being a young 20 year old and she was 40 I thought this is a new experienced so I carried on and went with the flow.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread