Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Phone sex - kind of

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It had been a few days since I'd last seen my girlfriend and I was gagging for it . I wasn't sure when I'd get my hands on her next and my balls were aching .

I tried to keep myself busy to distract from my horniness when my phone beeped .

I opened the message which was from her - and I felt my cock immediately spring up as I saw she had sent me a picture of her dressed up in crotchless black knickers, stockings, suspenders , stilettos and a bra that was slightly too small squeezing her very ample breasts .

But why was she dressed up like this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I try to ring but it goes to answerphone so I figure she's just teasing . Ten minutes later my phone beeps with a strange message - sorry couldn't answer my mouth was full. Followed by a picture ....

By *ockman3858Man
over a year ago

didcot

Sounds hot carry on

over a year ago

As I opened the picture I felt my cock strain against my jeans . Her on her knees , mouth full of cock , looking straight at me through the camera

I tried to ring again fumbling with my phone as I was so turned on but it was engaged ....

I eventually stop trying and suddenly my phone rings . I answer and immediately know who it is - I've heard those moans before when I'm pounding her from behind

Then a blokes voice - telling her how wet and tight her pussy is .... He's right - it is and I pull my hard cock out to play while I carry on listening

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

I hear her tell him to fuck her harder and hear her scream as she cums hard . I'm wanking furiously at the thought of how wet her pussy must be

He tell her he's about to cum and asks where she wants it / and I cum hard as I hear her say - over my face

The phone goes dead as I'm shooting my load and I have no idea what's happened

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmmmm love the idea of this.

over a year ago

Later on in the night I get a phone call from her - asking me did I enjoy the performance ? I tell her I did and how I had cum hard while listening .

She tell me she has one last surprise and to check my email .

I'm sweating as I log on to check - and that's when I see it . An email from her with a large attachment .

I click it open - it's a video - it's her talking to camera and she whispers - don't watch this yet baby I'm on my way to yours . Let's watch this while we fuck .

I'm at the window for the next half an hour impatiently waiting and trying to obey her request . She arrives and I'm undressing her before the doors even closed . Then we have the most mind blowing sex while watching her get fucked by another guy on the video - knowing I was wanking over it while it was happening

Post new Message to Thread