Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

naughty Ivy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yes I realise it could be viewed as an old fashioned name, but the lovely Ivy was anything but old fashioned. She worked in a local chemist and was always immaculately turned out. In fact she stood out from her work colleagues, was easy on the eye and had a cracking personality. In fact that wasn't all, she had a superb body, glorious boobs and very shapely legs, possibly due to the cycling to and from work she did.I liked her and so did everyone who came in contact with her in a daily basis. I knew her husband quite well and her son and daughter who were a bit younger than me. The first time I really took notice of Ivy was Christmas '87 when she was cycling toward me through what was locally called 'The Jitty' a narrow path way where two pedestrians might pass easily, but a cyclist and a pedestrian would struggle. Along came Ivy on her bike, and as she tried to slow down and navigate around me it turned into a complete shambles and she sort of slid from her bike seat, this caused her skirt to get trapped on her bike seat, and as she slid off placing her feet on the ground to stop and steady her bike I had a superb view of her legs, better still her navy blue suspender belt and navy stockings which had a patterned top, not lace but a printed top. We both apologised and as she got ready to resume her journey I told her not to worry because she had made my day. I loved and still love navy nylons, cue instant hard on and massive lust for Ivy. Just one obstacle, her fella who I was told was an extremely jealous type, although he'd never come across that way to me, and the fact that I knew the rest of the family. Suffice it to say it was back home with that mornings view if Ivy firmly fixed in my mind and back to bed for a decent bout if Onanism.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wat happen next

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread