Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

lunchtime car meet

Jump to newest

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

Awhile ago a met a woman on here, who wanted a meet in her lunchtime. We met up in a car park, and when she turned up I got into her car. She was a lovely big, busty lady impeccably dressed in her work outfit of knee length skirt and blouse. She undid her blouse alittle to show off her cleavage, perfectly encased in a black lacy bra

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

She took my hand and put it on her nylon clad knee and as we kissed, I let my hand go up her skirt not knowing how far she would let me go. I felt her lovely lace topped stockings and she gently parted her legs inviting me to go further. She now had her hand on the bulge in my trousers and without hesitation she undid my belt and zip and felt my cock as she released it from my pants. She gripped it firmly and looked at me smiling as my hand slipped up and felt the warmth at the top of her thighs as my hand gently felt her knickers making her moan gently. She pulled her skirt up exposing her stocking tops and I could now see my hand on her black lacey knickers.

over a year ago

Mmm

By *obbie212Man
over a year ago

london

Sounds hot

over a year ago

Interesting

over a year ago

I love car park blow jobs, I once did it in my lunch hour, the only difference was that I didn't have knickers on x

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

I gently rubbed her thro her knickers and felt her knickers becoming damp. She then undid her blouse so I could see her lovely boobs and she pushed her bra straps down and set het boobs free. I didn't need no invitation and buried my head between them as she thrust herself against my hand. I started sucking on her nipples nd she slipped her hand between us and pulled her knickers to the side. I looked down and could see a nice neatly trimmed pussy and her pussy lips glistening with her juices. She moved in her drivers seat so she could open her legs, with one leg resting on mine. I gently rubbed her clit and she groaned 'finger me'.

I slipped a finger right in her wet hole and began to finger fuck her, she was holding a boob in her hand and I then slipped another finger in making her gasp, then she moaned heavily as I continued to finger fuck her. She was now literally panting and she said 'christ! You going to make me cum!'.

I upped the tempo and fingered her frantically and felt her tense up and grip my fingers, then she released them and I felt a wetness coat my hand.

over a year ago

By *ongeMan
over a year ago

near the ocean

Bloody hell Bobby, how longs her lunch break.

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

Lol only a hour

By *obby19275 OP   Man
over a year ago

grantham

I pulled my wet fingers from her pussy and licked them clean as she started on my cock, she gabbed it and wanked me, squeezing it so the pre cum oozed from the tip then she put her head in my lap and took all of my cock in her mouth nd sucked me frantically, she came up for breath and wanked me and said 'hurry up and cum, I haven't got long left'.

With that she went down again sucking me and wanking me and I soon got the urge to cum.

'im going to cum' I warned her and she sucked hard and fast then I felt my cock twitch uncontrollably and she moaned loudly as I felt her swallow my load squeezing my cock to milk every last drop from me. She took my cock from her mouth and licked the tip clean.

'god that was the best lunch I've had in awhile' she said.

She straightened herself out and put her tits back in her bra then buttoned her blouse back up and touched up her make up before kissing me and thanking me giving my cock a squeeze and a cheeky smile

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

By *illnatMan
over a year ago

wherever i need to be

I've had similar but not in a car park lol.

Picked her up at lunchtime and we went for a drive. I didn't know the area well and neither did she so we ended up in a lay-by at the side of what we thought was a quiet country road.

Her knickers were already in her handbag as she had taken them off at work. My cock in her mouth as cars drive by so close they must have known.

The painters in a van that passed certainly got a decent view. I came so hard that there was a something about Mary moment that she had to fix before going back to her office.

It was too busy to get up to much so a frantic finger fuck followed as the painters drove around again.

My passenger seat soaked and only later I find the lipstick on my cock.

Never got a chance to meet again which was a damn shame but I'll remember it well lol.

Post new Message to Thread