Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You arrive late to the hotel. Traffic.

You knock at the door. No answer.

You knock again. Again, nothing.

You knock louder. The door opens. It dark, candles scattered around. The door slams behind you and a hand covers your mouth. Lips close your ear. " Do not turn around. Go and stand by the bed"

You obey, and walk to the bed and wait. You feel your clothes being taken off slowly till you're in your underwear. Your vison taken as a blindfold covers your eyes. Then you're pushed on the bed and your wrists and ankles roughly tied.

"you're my plaything. Understand?" "Y..y..yes" you say.

Finger tips glide over your spine, sending shocks over your body.

Breath felt on your inner thighs. Panties torn off and stuffed on your mouth.

A tongue flicks your asshole, then your wet pussy. You moan through wet panties.

A sudden, sharp shock delivered to your ass cheeks as I use the paddle, sends a rush through your body. Then another, slightly harder.

I see your pussy start to drip, so I take my fingers and get your juice on them and taste you. Sweet.

You feel lube on your asshole. Cold. My thumb circling, getting it ready. Then slowly sliding inside while a finger eases into your pussy and rubs your g spot.

I take them out and walk to your face and pull the panties out of your mouth so you can taste yourself. Then I push the panties back in your mouth. Back to your ass and pussy. I take your buttplug and slide it into your ass while I push two, then three fingers inside you. I build up speed as I fingerfuck your wet cunt. You moan though your panties. Louder and louder until you tighten and your juices soak my hand.

I take my fingers out and taste your cum. I like I so much I run my tongue between your lips getting the sweet nectar.

You then feel the head of my hard cock on your labia. Hot, throbbing. It pushes inside you. A snug fit. I grab your hair and pull you into me. Then I pull out and slam it back in. You let out a yelp. I pound your cunt again and then take it out and pull the panties out and tell you to suck my cock. Your lips glide over the head and then down the shaft. Tasting your cunt on my cock. I pull away and go back to you ass and pussy. I pull the buttplug out and replace it with my cock.

With the panties out, I can hear you moan deeply as I push myself inside you.

I grab a dildo and slide it into your pussy. You like that ad I feel your asshole twitch over my cock. I fuck both your holes at a gentle speed. At first anyway. Then I start to pound them.

I can feel my orgasm rising so I pull my cock out of your ass and offer it for you to suck. Like a good girl, you obey. Taking it all in your mouth. I grab your hair and fuck your mouth. Moaning, I pull out and stroke my cock spraying cum in your mouth and on your face. Then I tell you to lick me clean. Which you do.

"You're a very good girl. I like that"

"But now we move up a gear"

I drop a scalpel onto the bed so you see it. "I want to taste your blood" I say with a smile.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread