Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cinema Lust. ..

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'd like to meet you in a cinema.

Both pretending we don't know each other.

We attend an early morning showing so little to no people there.

You will arrive first and take your seat 2 rows from the back row. It's dark, even though the screen shows out some ads.

I enter the room shortly afterwards, you dont notice me at first but you suddenly become aware that someone has sat down behind you...

I watch you for a bit, noticing your hair shimmering in the darkened light of the cinema... I see your body move with every breath you take, watching your shoulders rise slightly with every breath... you sit still and look straight ahead at the screen...

I notice your open neck and a sudden rush of lust waves over me... My Dracula/Wolf senses, flood through me at the thought of your delicate white neck...

I can't resist and must have a taste!!!

I lean over and breath onto your open neck... you feel my hot breath and a shiver runs through your body.

I inhale and a beautiful aroma of woman rises up through my nostrils... my senses are heightened further. ..

I lean closer and blow gently in your ear... you shudder more but stay looking at the screen...

There is no one close and you wonder what to do...

I then whisper in your ear, The Wolf is here and he wants you!!!

I repeat the line so there is no confusion and you know the Wolf is gonna have his fill...

I again breath onto your neck, and begin to nibble on your ear a bit... I put my teeth on your neck as if you bite you... but change to give you gently kisses that send a wave through your body.

Suddenly it all stops...

Your left alone for a few minutes. ..

I allow you to catch your breath and  desire me for more.

I'd return and rhis time I sit down beside you. I'd have you facing forward at all times... Whilst I slipped my hands inside your top, feeling your breasts and pinching your nipples ever so slightly...

I'd then go down and suck on them hungry nipples, run my tongue over them and breath hot air onto them... I pinch them nipples hard and reach down to your skirt. .. I slip my hand under and feel your soaking pussy. I slide one finger in, then two until 3 fingers are inside you and fucking you good.

Rubbing your clit as I take you with my hand, touching of your clit as I finger you gently and deeply.

You squirm and feel it building but can't moan out for fear of getting caught. It's close... I whisper to you, give the Wolf some cum baby...

You release and start to cum as I lean over and kiss you. .. I suck on your tongue and kiss your lips hard. You cum hard all over my fingers.

I take my fingers out and put them in your mouth. You lick and suck my fingers dry, lapping up that lovely pussy juice.

You reach down and take my out my bulge... my cock opens out in your hand, hard and ready to go... you lower your head and take me in your mouth... you take it deep and start to deep throat me... you gorge on my cock hard and fast, making me squirm in my seat... it's building as your sucking my cock good and fast.. deeper and deeper until I can't take it anymore... and  explode my hot cum all i to your mourh and down your throat...

You come back up, look at me and smile...

The End.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread