Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Kicked out the house.. True Story

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Guys,

This is happening tonight! My wife and I accomodate and this man who she has already met once at his house is coming round ours tonight at 8pm.

She asked me if it was ok that this man can sleepover at our house tonight and for me to not be allowed around and stop at my parents. Which I agreed to as that is the best thing she has ever suggested to me so far.

This guy has a very very thick 10 inch cock and hes double her age as I am 23 and she is 22. (She loves him!!)

Check her profile out- 'BubblyBlondeXXX' - she has put a different location and age on her profile so she is never identified as we both have professional jobs, she is younger than 24 and we live about 10 minutes away from Shrewsbury too. She uses her own profile now as she doesnt like me to interfere, so I just use this profile now and spy on her as she is aware. For all of your information to make this naughtier, we have been married for a couple of years and been together since we were in school so 8 years in total.

I thought I'd let you all know as this is going to be ridiculously naughty! I will update you on whats happened when she gives me the details tomorrow.

Feel free to post and I am a happy man tonight.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Looking forward to the development of this

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

So what happened

By *achelTVTV/TS