Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wow

By *rgasmdonor OP   Man
over a year ago

millstreet

I had been meeting Jo for about 3 months every so often we would book a hotel and fuck like rabbits she was really hot and loved cock ,, she enjoyed being called a slut and a dirty girl she was about 15 years younger than me so when she text me to ask did I want to meet that nite I said it's a bit late to get a room she said yeah it is so why don't we fuck in the car park at the lay by on the back road from macroom to millstreet so I agreed I was early hoping I was at the right place not one car passed for the whole time I was there ,, then I saw lights coming my way the car stopped next to me and she beckoned me to get into her car ,, I got in and she pulled her ski pants down and I finger Ed her very wet pussy as we kissed ,, she had my cock in her hand and wanked it slowly I was now playing with her nipple while I had her clit in the other hand , she was getting very horny and so I said stand up and bend over the seats until your head nearly touches the hand brake she did this and I parted her ass cheeks and put my tongue right in her ass she loved it and she forced herself back onto my face I was going from her ass to her pussy lapping like a cat at the cream then she said I want your cock inside me so I said get out of the car and bend over the bonnet she gave me a rubber and I was deep in her immediately pumping for all I could calling her a dirty little cum dump and putting my hand around the front of her to tweeck her clit which I knew she loved she cum twice before I filled the condom ,,, we got back into the car and chatted then she took my cock in her mouth she said she wanted to fuck again ,, we fucked 3 times that nite and both of us said we wanted to do it again but I haven't heard from her for a while now and think she must have met someone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread