Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

ive been fucking my neighbour on and off fo the last few years

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My neighbours moved in about three years ago, they have four kids who are young and she is a stay at home mum. I really had not noticed him gone all the time but one day a few months back in the evening I was talking to her while all the kids were playing in the garden. We talked about nothing in particular then she asked me if I would come over later on like much later on. I looked at her and she winked at me telling me that the was going to wear the kids out and I could come over around ten. I stood there a little surprised but told her okay.

Ten o'clock rolled around and I looked over at their house and the kitchen lights were still on so I went over and she was standing by the sink. She waived for me to come on in, it was then that I noticed she was wearing a night gown that clung to her like it was wet. I closed the door and asked her what we were doing, she told me in a whisper that she hoped we were having sex for a few hours because she was really horny.

We went up to her room and I licked her right out of that night gown and gave her two orgasms, she was telling me how good it felt and practically crying with each one. I licked every inch of her body from toes to shoulders a few times and she just kept telling me what a fantastic lover I was. After about an hour and a half of her getting pleasured she told me to lay down and then she sucked on me until I came.

Since that first night we have had safe sex just about every time her husband leaves town but here is the thing I have heard them having sex because she it a little vocal now and then, she has also told me that she loves to have sex and they are happy. I cannot figure out why she wants to have more sex when he is gone but I sure as hell am never bringing that up. She even had me over once when she was having her period and just sucked me off and let me play with her boobs for a while. I never came inside her even with a condom on so when she became pregnant again with their fifth kid I figured the sex was over for a while. then one afternoon she asked me if I wanted to come over that night and I looked at her and asked how her pregnancy was going, she told me she was about six months along and horny as ever. When I got over there and we were into it she laughed at me when I got a condom out, she looked at me and said do you not know anything about pregnancy? You do not need to use a condom silly, she was on all fours and it felt amazing going into her for the first time bareback. I was loving it and she began pushing back burying me into her, she is a sex machine like no other woman I have been with so far. After a few minutes she told me to fuck her and cum inside her, she loves it when a man does that. I gripped her hips and did just that for about five more minutes then exploded into her. She is an amazing woman and I will definitely miss her when all of this stops some day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice!! Is she in any of your pics?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep it up . Any more escapades you can tell us about

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Good anymore to cum ?

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *van ArdenMan
over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I had a similar experience with a next door neighbour about thirty years ago and had some torrid adventures. I will keep those stories for another day.

We moved away to our current house about 28 years ago. Not too far away - only about a mile.

My neighbour rang me a couple of years ago out of the blue and wondered if we could resume our "play times".

I instantly said of course and we are now having a great time again.

We go out for a few beers regularly and always stop on the way home for a bit of naughtiness.

He is a great bloke and I value our long friendship deeply.

By *ichs slut wifeWoman
over a year ago

sarasota

Nothing wrong with a woman loving sex n wanting Sum strange

Post new Message to Thread